Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Gubbinal Girl posted:

Speaking of SMG

I think that's my actual favorite post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Does anyone have the story of the goon who found a strange piece of skin around her vagina and decided the best thing to do was to get drunk and cut it off with some scissors?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Nckdictator posted:

Does anyone have the story of the goon who found a strange piece of skin around her vagina and decided the best thing to do was to get drunk and cut it off with some scissors?

jesus loving christ

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nckdictator posted:

No I do not.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

On mobile but there was an ms paint of it where the cutting happened in a shower and then she, still bleeding, went into bed with her (girlfriend?)

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
A good one was the goon who was naked (just gotten out of the shower?) and was on all fours looking for her dog’s toy under the couch and the dog did penetrating sex moves on her. Ornery Bean was the username I think?

I love stories people share that they really should keep to themselves

2nd level spells
Apr 3, 2022
At least that one was accidental

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
username/post combo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

On mobile but there was an ms paint of it where the cutting happened in a shower and then she, still bleeding, went into bed with her (girlfriend?)

Wait, is it separate from the story where a goon had a piece of his rectum fall out and watched it go down the shower drain? A lot of bad things happen in the shower. Makes sense to avoid it.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

I distinctly remember the rectum guy using the word "sloughing" but not much else of it.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
GE Cafe was the goon losing bowel segments in the shower

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Nckdictator posted:

Antichrist is on Criterion Channel

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Hedrigall posted:

GE Cafe was the goon losing bowel segments in the shower

mr sunshine

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

What happened to the goon who shot up with soda

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Also darkpriest doesn’t post anymore does he?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Upgrade posted:

Also darkpriest doesn’t post anymore does he?

He is featured heavily in the audio documentary “last days of august” by Jon Ronson, about the death of his girlfriend.

https://play.acast.com/s/thebutterflyeffectwithjonronson

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Upgrade posted:

What happened to the goon who shot up with soda

Well, for the thread you're thinking of...

Ali G posted:

Hows it going? I got a needle from a freind about a week ago, and im sitting here thinking....I wish I had some coke. And I look around the room and see a can of Soda, cola. Would I die if I shoot up some soda pop? I want to expiriment and see if it will help me stay up. I know Im stupid But hey what the hell, its never been done.

Note:I am a dumbass who needs to be killed many times over, please Dont flame.

Ali G posted:

I have some half empty soda cans laying around. would flat soda kill me? as all the co2 would be out. right? right???

Ali G posted:

You know what gently caress it, you all think im playing around huh?

1:46

injected 1.5ml of flat dr pepper, I little head rush

As for the goon's fate at least concerning something awful:

Ali G posted:

Hello everyone its me Ali G here. If you have no idea who I am you might remember me from the ""The day I got arrested for indecency with a child"" thread.

Well, things have not been too great for me. You see I'm still on house arrest, but I do manage to escape that hell every once and a while. I would rather not get into detail about that, so shhhhhh!

As I said, I'm still on house arrest. Everything has been the same horrible, horrible situation. My public defender lawyer still refuses to really even talk to me, I still sit in ISS (school isolation) 7 hours a day with no one to help me with my school work, really the only good thing that I have going for me is I got a girlfriend that has really been the only support I have had though this 9 month hell.

But wait, if any of you remember I had emails that this girl sent me on myspace, apologizing for ruining my life and lying. But the court ignored it, nothing new.

But wait! She messaged me the other day, perhaps I can use this email on top of the others I already have of her telling me sorry about lying.

As my grandmother put it ""the bitch is crazy""

Oh but wait, I got served court papers today. Yes they finally set a court date and they are starting to get things done. September the 8th I go to court.

But oh poo poo, wait. Whats this I see? They plan on throwing the book and me, and if found guilty the plan to send me to a ""Texas boot camp"" and make my family pay the ""alleged victims"" family resolution.

What the gently caress? The god drat DA is crazy! I have been informed the only evidance they have is this girl ""claiming"" I did all this to her.

All I have to say is the god drat state of texas are crazy fuckers. I should talk to my lawyer sometime next week. I will keep you guys informed.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Best Friends posted:

He is featured heavily in the audio documentary “last days of august” by Jon Ronson, about the death of his girlfriend.

https://play.acast.com/s/thebutterflyeffectwithjonronson

Yea — I don’t think he’s posted here in years

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Nckdictator posted:

i stumbled across this thread a few weeks ago, so if you just absolutely have to read it… here it is

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

shelley posted:

i stumbled across this thread a few weeks ago, so if you just absolutely have to read it… here it is

Good lord

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Gubbinal Girl posted:

Speaking of SMG

I think this is the best post ever made, or at least close.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I think the thread about the crazy cyborg furry micronation will forever be one of my favorites.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

what the gently caress did i just read

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

what the gently caress did i just read

True art. One of my favorite parts is one of said crazy cyborg furries showing up and immediately falling for "FYAD might be more your speed."

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I followed a couple of those links and it looks like the target of all that mockery went on to discover they are trans

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nckdictator posted:

Ow

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nckdictator posted:

Reminds me of the en thread by a goon about the fact he had to get a circumcision as an adult and then it turned out he never washed his dick and claimed women had never complained about it

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Jose posted:

Reminds me of the en thread by a goon about the fact he had to get a circumcision as an adult and then it turned out he never washed his dick and claimed women had never complained about it

I mean....it's possible that's true. 0% of 0 is still zero.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Nckdictator posted:

I've seen some poo poo as a floor nurse and just reading that made exhale and grit my teeth.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Roth posted:

SMG has calmed down quite a bit from the old days, but I think he does generally believe these things and then plays it up to troll.

I remember them doing some real good demolition in the DNF thread.

And for all their problems, they were nowhere near as bad as Bravest of the Lamps.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

I followed a couple of those links and it looks like the target of all that mockery went on to discover they are trans

realistically this applies to at least a solid 20% of goons

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

quote:

In short, the FedCom nation is an anarcho-communist state off the coast of Africa, and the Cytran Project will allow its citizens to place their brains in robotic dragon bodies.

Seems reasonable to me.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Samovar posted:

I remember them doing some real good demolition in the DNF thread.

And for all their problems, they were nowhere near as bad as Bravest of the Lamps.

BotL was just SMG if you remove the charm and add a lot of needless aggro and posting grudges.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

second reply in the thread says it all really

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Nckdictator posted:

That story was about her and her girlfriend doing penetrative sex stuff with some sex toys, only to find out her hymen was still partially intact. So yeah, for some reason the best idea they had was to go at it with scissors they'd soaked in alcohol.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

BotL was just SMG if you remove the charm and add a lot of needless aggro and posting grudges.

Indeed

Also ^^^ oh no.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jul 11, 2022

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

That story was about her and her girlfriend doing penetrative sex stuff with some sex toys, only to find out her hymen was still partially intact. So yeah, for some reason the best idea they had was to go at it with scissors they'd soaked in alcohol.

Thats the second worst poo poo I've read on these forums in the past 24 hours

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Nuns with Guns posted:

crossed my legs so hard I think I strained something

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

My saga is I only discovered a few weeks ago that you can click on the unread count instead of last page :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

qnqnx posted:

Remembering now the "female planes" review and associated discussion, of which i hope someone got links at hand.

Heres a link to the current releases thread in question.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3344496&pagenumber=56&perpage=40

And here is the Triticum Guzzler post that kinda blew things up.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

The essence of the criticism of the criticism that has been ongoing, at least on my part, is that it is bad. It is not good. It is really not very informative. It is not that it is bad to "care".

If you actually legitimately care about film, there is a good chance you do not post about it on this web site, because if you look at the movie forum (or the book forum, etc) you see that largely there's an incredible fixation on really childish products (and they are usually products rather than films) with a corresponding lack of taste. I'm sure it's an idea that's unfamiliar to you, as a grown man who wants to surgically replace his dick and balls with a coin operated motorised Donald Duck ride who is about 3 wispy chin hairs away from being a convicted rapist, but when criticism is coming from a really juvenile place about a less-juvenile subject it can seem very superficial and difficult to respect. Like when they allow kids to do news reports on the actual news.

This is one side of the coin here. Some of the reviewers present as, essentially, children of varying extreme largeness. But even if you read what they have to say about children's movies, it's still incredibly basic analysis of a film seen through a lens of a culture who are obsessed with identity politics in all things.

For example, if you read this week's review of The Boxtrolls, all you will learn is:

- The reviewer liked Coraline and Paranorman, but this film has a worse story
- There are trolls who wear boxes, also there are two characters who have names
- The film is nominally about the trolls who wear boxes, however it focuses on one of them who isn't REALLY a troll, but is actually a boy. This is a "big problem".
- The villain is avaristic and ugly. He pretends to be a woman, this is also a big problem, but we're not told why. Just that tumblr dislikes that and they're right to do so.
- The animation is good, kids will like it.

The only thing gleaned from this review that you won't get from the trailer is a number score and at some point a man wears a dress. It's an 800 word sideways glance at a movie and it really does not do a good job reviewing it outside of conveying the general sentiment that it's sort of not bad. I don't respect this, and I don't much care what this person has to say about other movies especially if they're more complicated than this movie for 6-year-olds.

On top of which the reviews are completely joyless, on a comedy web site. It's not just that it's really out of place, it's poorly executed in its own right. I'm not trying to illegally troll or insult them so please do not electronically beat me up, but I don't think they're cut out for this.

Thank you for reading this wearying post. As a reward, here is a picture of the cast of Duck Tales taking public transport so you can finally blast the biggest load of your life you mewling piece of poo poo idiot

I cant quote from closed threads and cant figure out how to get the picture, so you'll just have to imagine the picture.