Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
lol BBTB thinks its a photoshop, amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
PS jibrish has been in test for like 3 years now and redditswam is a meme

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

cause the directors are not goons, even innominate didnt know and i was completely shocked (he also posted it in the nws forum iirc they thought it was homegrown)

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

yeah i posted it in xenuria's dumb battlestations thread in helldump and innominate thought i was posting homegrown lmao

:vince:

you love to see it.

I mean, metaphorically, not literally. Ew.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

quote:

Man_whosoldthe_world
·
9 min. ago
Angel Cartel
I remember reading the unedited version of these logs years ago. His gf (ex now?) Toni posted some DMs between her and Mittens too. Funny thing is she didn't deny Mittens was doing any of this. Just that it was some kind of misunderstanding. And the DMs were showing Mittens making comments to her like "wow you're so mature and smart for your age." Hope the full expanded logs come out because yeah...

Key thing to understand is that none of this poo poo was secret or hard to find. The dude exists within an insolated bubble surrounded by yes-men who aren't much better in their behavior than he is. They all have dirt on each other which is what keeps the whole thing together. It's not that nobody knew about this. It's that everyone who had the authority to expose it either hand their hands dirty too or were so out numbered they'd be done for in some other way. Kind of like the real world huh.

EvE really is real. Unfortunately in some of the most degenerate fcked up ways.

Emphasis mine

Remember how I kept saying mittani had a gross weird pattern of grooming behavior?

so, if we follow the patterns in this brief survey re: gsf leadership being loving gross that has thus far been an unbroken series of boxes with checkmarks in them: how about those Xenuria pedophilia accusations?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Mr. Grinch posted:

lol BBTB thinks its a photoshop, amazing

:birdthunk:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FirstnameLastname posted:

Emphasis mine

Remember how I kept saying mittani had a gross weird pattern of grooming behavior?

so, if we follow the patterns in this brief survey re: gsf leadership being loving gross that has thus far been an unbroken series of boxes with checkmarks in them: how about those Xenuria pedophilia accusations?

He really is doing the lowtax playbook.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

how about those Xenuria pedophilia accusations?

i wish i had saved all the stuff from when he was first dug out of a swamp cause he had videos about all sorts of grotty poo poo

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Rhymenoserous posted:

This is the correct take.

A new ticketing system. I swear to god, it's like Goonswarm grew up into a company like Facebook and Alphabet where nerds are convinced the only solution to any given social problem is to develop their loving app

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

that post i made an hour ago about how he should grow up and change as a person and poo poo and perhaps he could still be a leader?

no, gently caress that, anyone with a shred of decency should probably just band together into a different alliance and burn down goonswarm because the entire leadership loving sucks and ousting everybody is probably not possible

Jazerus fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 13, 2022

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Kesper North posted:

A new ticketing system. I swear to god, it's like Goonswarm grew up into a company like Facebook and Alphabet where nerds are convinced the only solution to any given social problem is to develop their loving app

sion animename tried to force metrics on moderating the forums way back in like 2012 so its not a new thing lol

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kesper North posted:

Can’t wait till a director has to answer a sexual harassment complaint with the same grace and aplomb one of our JR. Computer touchers does when he turns Stephanie’s monitor back on for the third time in a day.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

sion animename tried to force metrics on moderating the forums way back in like 2012 so its not a new thing lol

Sion really loved his powerpoint presentations and spreadsheets

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Emphasis mine

Just a heads up, Man_whosoldthe_world on reddit is an absolute toxic waste dump of a human being, be careful with anything he says. I forget who he was in Eve though.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Jazerus posted:

that post i made an hour ago about how he should grow up and change as a person and poo poo and perhaps he could still be a leader?

no, gently caress that, anyone with a shred of decency should probably just band together into a different alliance and burn down goonswarm because the entire leadership loving sucks and ousting everybody is probably not possible

that's half of why I've been asking, "are there literally any non-shitter alliances in this dumb game"

Can't asset safety my poo poo and give isk + dreads to Panfam, lol NC is even worse, lmao Test/Legacy's :godwinning: remnants.

poo poo, CVA? I'm out of ideas. Maybe none of it matters, it's not like CCP is doing very well.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I think dunk is cleaning up brave fwiw.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Potato Salad posted:

that's half of why I've been asking, "are there literally any non-shitter alliances in this dumb game"

i ended up starting my own, OP

(not doing that again)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Potato Salad posted:

its eve, for all the poo poo you've laid at my feet I personally stomped on a lot of the people in all those random alliances for being racist/misogynist/bigots so unless you make your own and carefully curate the answer is extremely gently caress no

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
yea goonswarm was the least lovely big alliance so after this poo poo capsizes for the last time youre probably better off balkanizing into hand picked social circles

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

Can't asset safety my poo poo and give isk + dreads to Panfam, lol NC is even worse, lmao Test/Legacy's :godwinning: remnants.

poo poo, CVA? I'm out of ideas. Maybe none of it matters, it's not like CCP is doing very well.

I moved to BRAVE and they're a great bunch of people, dunk's a treasure. It's been good fun taking the fight to Fraternity.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Give everything to Fraternity: at least it'll pay for someone's living expenses.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

The Mittani aka Alexander Goonflashfurniturco

you are disgusting beyond belief

Seriously. Go. By god, man, leave.

where's the loving apologies for this stuff?

:yikeseroo:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

catholic space nazis disbanded a while ago because the number of people around to keep sovereignty in an NRDS bloc dipped too low iirc

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

out of curiousity i found the thread from the previous time i played eve before my long break, back in 2016/2017

clicked a page entirely at random and had to laugh:

for the curious Also i have no memory of who Elsa is but they were mentioned in this thread and they're on my blocklist? suggesting that i at least knew how to spot a wrong'un even back then

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 13, 2022

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
mittani having a past as a prolific and publicly warned-against sex pest explains a lot about the past three days, and also confirms that he hasn't changed one bit and is a pathetic misogynistic manipulative sociopath creep.

we fought on the wrong side of the war

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

catholic space nazis disbanded a while ago because the number of people around to keep sovereignty in an NRDS bloc dipped too low iirc

theyre back and they live in the south with Triumvirate

Cpt Soban posted:

I moved to BRAVE and they're a great bunch of people, dunk's a treasure. It's been good fun taking the fight to Fraternity.

ya even though i'm on the other side of this conflict ive been recommending people check out brave

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Elsa was the one who posted nudes of eve characters on goonfleet dot com and posted real bad.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

NtotheTC posted:

out of curiousity i found the thread from the previous time i played eve before my big break, back in 2016/2017

clicked a page entirely at random and had to laugh:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773671&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=537 for the curious. Also i have no memory of who Elsa is but they're on my blocklist? suggesting that i at least knew how to spot a wrong'un even back then

If I had to guess, elsa is frozenpussy, the guy who drew his eve character naked or as elsa naked or some loving weird poo poo then changed his name to roll with the punches multiple times.

Stereotype posted:

mittani having a past as a prolific and publicly warned-against sex pest explains a lot about the past three days, and also confirms that he hasn't changed one bit and is a pathetic misogynistic manipulative sociopath creep.

correction: thats not a past that's a present

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

If I had to guess, elsa is frozenpussy, the guy who drew his eve character naked or as elsa naked or some loving weird poo poo then changed his name to roll with the punches multiple times.

yep.

Stereotype posted:

mmmmm I dunno. Historically our enemies have been more obvious shitters, often made up of or supported by turds we flushed from our own bowl, as evidenced by a quick survey of current alliances from people with characters/spies in them.

I guess what goonfleet was was the least awful of a series of bad environments. Sometimes. But not necessarily at this specific moment.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

The Mittani aka Alexander Goonflashfurniturco

you are disgusting beyond belief

Seriously. Go. By god, man, leave.

where's the loving apologies for this stuff?

to summarize this, mittani has been living straight out of the PUA playbook for a very very veeeery long time

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

theyre back and they live in the south with Triumvirate

ya even though i'm on the other side of this conflict ive been recommending people check out brave

It's been a good fight so far even tho I barely get the chance to jump into it as an Aussie- Pass on my thanks to your side of the wire, it's been great fun. And a perfect way to relight my interest in this spaceship game after months of inactivity.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Yeah I think I’m just gonna go retire and play with idk deepwater

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
If anyone is looking for a single player time sink to just get away man starsector is the poo poo.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/commen...utm_name=iossmf

madjack
Dec 31, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Just a heads up, Man_whosoldthe_world on reddit is an absolute toxic waste dump of a human being, be careful with anything he says. I forget who he was in Eve though.

Isn't that Seraph IX Basarab? Or however you spell it.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

madjack posted:

Yep! That was it. Absolute trash fire. Even if he says something that is completely true, don't take it from him, ever.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

madjack posted:

Yes, and you spelled it correctly.

The last time I saw that Facebook stuff, I dismissed it out of hand because here goes Seraph again.

Rather wish I hadn't.

E: Note that those logs date back to before TMdC became Imperium News. gently caress a duck.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Yep! That was it. Absolute trash fire. Even if he says something that is completely true, don't take it from him, ever.

Look enough bad poo poo has come out from respectable sources that if marlona skye showed up to scream about bee stickers I’d have to pause before calling him a liar.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah

Rhymenoserous posted:

and posted real bad.

That doesn't really narrow it down.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Rhymenoserous posted:

Look enough bad poo poo has come out from respectable sources that if marlona skye showed up to scream about bee stickers I’d have to pause before calling him a liar.

god, this is like the only accusation that I've 100% gone "that poo poo didn't happen", but yeah

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
Also being a Madison person too for the last 10 years, that behavior poo poo was pretty obvious. When I hosted the goonps (let's invite 60 internet spaceship people to the house for three days straight for a kegger!) He would have have a weird little flock of yes-men, and what I uncharitably called the Coterie of Skanks. Including the Toni chick. He'd breeze in, not even introduce the guests (this is where everyone else has been specifically given info and I have at least their spaceship names. Generally people chipped in, because myself and Shiny (the goon I eloped here for) threw down hundreds of dollars for beer, booze, and food. He did not. Like he's the entertainment, not a pleb. An hour later he'd get bored and demand people go to a bar. Some people did, but it's pretty loving poor form to show up to a party like that.

To say nothing of his obvious demand assessment of 'who are you, what do you do' with his whole focus on things that could advance his business. Hindsight, it really did play out like someone mimicking the pua videos, or 'how to be impressive Powerful Man's poo poo.

The weird thing was, early on when I moved here, he was a real person. He got a shovel and helped build the garden. He dog sat, chilled out on the patio, played board games. The internet ate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Rhymenoserous posted:

I dunno about that guy other than the bee sticker thing, but the seraph guy trivializes rape as a joke, so, yeah, anything he says is inherently to be untrusted and disregarded, even if he's telling the truth. Let any truth he might be talking come independently from elsewhere. Do not a Seraph. Just don't.