Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
in astryl's defense i have been tempted to hit the 100,000 hour probation button on several people in the last few days in here just to see if maybe an admin would fat finger accept on it. already had a 'hey sorry kaysette I hosed up' message planned and all, but all of the people i would've done that too promptly got probated anyways

lol that she saw the words 'the mitanni is my character' and pulled the trigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Frank Frank posted:

Does anyone have that picture of Remedial taking the stand in court /swearing in wearing a frumpy brown suit while raising his right hand? It's one of the weirdest pictures that just screams "GOON" that I've ever seen.

a good friend of mine has that image on a mug he uses daily

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Astryl posted:

Oh whoops.

Yeah ya'll are gonna have to add [CC] to your posts because this is entirely too much of a poo poo storm to keep track of.

don't feel too bad, pretty sure the probe Dalmuti ate before this one is from a copypasta too

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Furnok Dorn posted:

a good friend of mine has that image on a mug he uses daily

Sulzanti says he has a Remedial mug but it's not that picture. It's one of the best pictures ever.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Astryl posted:

If it makes you all feel better; I'm the last person to probe mittens too.

Feel like going for a full ban?

No for real, is this rising to a level of offsite sexual harassment minimization / serial gaslighting / "I'd shoot her" AMBER HEARD!!!!! misogyny to warrant onsite action?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Herstory Begins Now posted:

in astryl's defense i have been tempted to hit the 100,000 hour probation button on several people in the last few days in here just to see if maybe an admin would fat finger accept on it. already had a 'hey sorry kaysette I hosed up' message planned and all, but all of the people i would've done that too promptly got probated anyways

lol that she saw the words 'the mitanni is my character' and pulled the trigger

i have it on good authority that dalmuti will wear the sixer with pride and already has a sweet prison tat

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Sulzanti says he has a Remedial mug but it's not that picture. It's one of the best pictures ever.

oh man oh man I know what it is

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

FirstnameLastname posted:

the_mittani: anyway personally i'd shoot the bitch she wasted an hour of our time [spoiler]and appears to be creating more and more and more drama

I want to put this comment by Mittani in some perspective.

I am a victim of spousal abuse. My ex-wife used to beat me. That's why I had to shut down Gentleman's Agreement in 2014: I had a nervous breakdown and collapsed because I couldn't manage a job, an alliance, and my abuser simultaneously any longer. I lost my alliance and my career in short order, but I escaped the abusive marriage.

Those of you who think I'm a big dumb idiot, that would be why. Fear, as they say, is the mindkiller, and I had to live in constant fear.

Y'all know how I like puns? Well, every time I told a pun in her presence, she used to punch me hard in the belly, solar plexus area. Joke about kickboxing girlfriends all you want, but she was a black belt and could throw a hell of a punch. That was just the beginning, there was plenty more. She made my life a living hell for over a decade before I got out.

So here is my point in talking about all of this: At no time have I ever said about my abuser, "personally I'd shoot the bitch" - and I never would.

This guy is talking about someone who never set out to harm him, and whose only crime was wanting to be left alone.

This is enablement of psychological and emotional abuse. Hell, these are acts of abuse.

I know; I lived all that from the victim's perspective. My ex reminds me a lot of Mittani in retrospect.

loving gross.

the_mittani: and just like last time, i will simply put heads on spikes over and over again until order is restored, with the occasional oops sorry about that one overly enthusiastic apology thrown in

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm where have I heard this before oh yes

Kesper North posted:

He is just saying the words he knows are correct to change it from "i am a bad dude" to "you just wont accept his apology"

which, full disclosure, is a line i stole from a Delta Sqad member who is a better poster than me

But he REALLY means it, he's TOTALLY sorry and isn't a complete sociopath

:aloom:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

dragonshardz posted:

i have it on good authority that dalmuti will wear the sixer with pride and already has a sweet prison tat

This. I wish my clown mask and makeup game was good enough to convince someone they just probed Secret Spacehitler.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hesh Ballantine posted:

oh man oh man I know what it is

I think that would be kinda hard to explain in an office environment

"What do you mean HR wants to talk to me about my coffee mug?"

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

dragonshardz posted:

good, cuz yeah it's hilarious lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

tooniery iskiery

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Potato Salad posted:

Feel like going for a full ban?

No for real, is this rising to a level of offsite sexual harassment minimization / serial gaslighting / "I'd shoot her" AMBER HEARD!!!!! misogyny to warrant onsite action?

Unless an admin feels like overruling me, he unfortunately hasn't done anything on site yet. :smith:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Astryl posted:

Sorry I was too busy being an UNHINGED BITCH AND AMBER HEARD OF THE WORLD to look for context!!

Don't apologize this was funny as hell.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Astryl posted:

Unless an admin feels like overruling me, he unfortunately hasn't done anything on site yet. :smith:

I'd (eventually) get the probe scrubbed from Dalmuti's rap sheet if you can, but hopefully the poster in question takes to it with good humor.

Gwyneth Palpate fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 13, 2022

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
the gulf of information between this thread and GF is jarring...they just posted that "investigation" thread as if the issue is still "why didnt Innominate read the PM faster"

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Don't apologize this was funny as hell.

Shoot them again when they get off the 6'er.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I'd (eventually) get the probe scrubbed from the rap sheet if you can, but hopefully the poster in question takes to it with good humor.

talking about banning Mittani im pretty sure, not Dalmuti

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Kesper North posted:

Y'all know how I like puns? Well, every time I told a pun in her presence, she used to punch me hard in the belly, solar plexus area. Joke about kickboxing girlfriends all you want, but she was a black belt and could throw a hell of a punch. That was just the beginning, there was plenty more. She made my life a living hell for over a decade before I got out.

I am already upset by the chuds that are going to simultaneously disbelieve your account here while also believing The Mittani's claim that "women can all defend themselves without help"

I am sorry for your experience and really glad that it is in the rear view mirrow.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Mr. Grinch posted:

talking about banning Mittani im pretty sure, not Dalmuti

oh derp, yeah, I meant Dalmuti

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

I think that would be kinda hard to explain in an office environment

"What do you mean HR wants to talk to me about my coffee mug?"

"No, listen, this is The Big Announcement!"

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I'd (eventually) get the probe scrubbed from Dalmuti's rap sheet if you can, but hopefully the poster in question takes to it with good humor.

just give him a midnight sixer saying 'user is not actually the mittani'

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

did you want more?

no?

I'm so sorry - but there is more.

There is always more.

cw: Alexander "The Mittani" doing his standard woman-hating victim-blaming ~Goon Emperorship~; i tried to make it kinda popup-book style tho for fun :)
PART DEUX of (???):

the_mittani: alright i feel i've done my due diligence on borderline bullshit today
the_mittani: if mcwolf pops up with
another wall of text about how some weird interpersonal bpd drama is totally not her fault and we're awful humans for not stepping in because she is incapable of using the block button i will shoot her, too
the_mittani: this crap - and it is crap - wasted almost 45 minutes of our time because of my insistence upon justice and order, which is cool and good
the_mittani: but these are not good faith complaints and they are not reportings of crimes or breaking rules in our community
the_mittani: that's a big signal, fyi - squid ink
the_mittani: when noraus has to write ten pages to explain why he's attacking brave, it's bullshit

the_mittani: when you read a drama report and it's pages of he said she said nonsense with lots of ~hurt feelings~ it is probably also bullshit
the_mittani: if someone called someone a gamer word, that is clear, obvious, actionable, and violated our community rules and standards
the_mittani: i am not a fan of either of these loving dramawhores having dug into this, mcwolf or nikki whatever deserve one another and i'm washing my hands of it

the_mittani: you must learn and understand the nature of the borderline or they will tie your soul in knots, kids
the_mittani: gosh why isn't anyone DOING SOMETHING about the HURT FEELINGS of this WOUNDED BIRD
the_mittani: it's all horseshit (the_mittani: the WHOLE POINT OF DUE PROCESS DONT TALK ABOUT EVERYONE'S poo poo IN FRONT OF A WHOLE AUDIENCE)
the_mittani: and i bet you the delta drama would be substantially cut down with a couple of particularly dramatic skulls put on loving spikes

the_mittani: anyway personally i'd shoot the bitch she wasted an hour of our time and appears to be creating more and more and more drama
the_mittani: but idk how many deltas whose mothers didn't hug them enough are wrapped around her victim-finger
the_mittani: women are entirely capable of standing up for themselves, blocking assholes, bringing down the hammer, and not requiring a strike team of rescuers

the_mittani: i may just close helldump the ability to play for sympathy in front of a no-rules mob is that it becomes a magnet for the baculus-the-narcissists and the mcwolf-the-tragic-rescue types
the_mittani: they can swoop in and hijack
public sympathy in a way we're unable to predict or control and this is a recurring issue

the_mittani: and just like last time, i will simply put heads on spikes over and over again until order is restored, with the occasional oops sorry about that one overly enthusiastic apology thrown in

But he REALLY means it, he's TOTALLY sorry and isn't a complete sociopath

this thread moves fast and i just want to make sure everyone has a chance to read how mittani acts in private

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kesper North posted:

I want to put this comment by Mittani in some perspective.

I am a victim of spousal abuse. My ex-wife used to beat me. That's why I had to shut down Gentleman's Agreement in 2014: I had a nervous breakdown and collapsed because I couldn't manage a job, an alliance, and my abuser simultaneously any longer. I lost my alliance and my career in short order, but I escaped the abusive marriage.

Jesus. I'm sorry dude. Let this be a reminder to you all; there's people behind these posts.

Except the Mittani, he's more like a pile of sludge that occasionally oozes against women.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Kesper North posted:

jeez dude that's awful

your puns still suck but god drat man

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i uh, gotta respect you for sticking to your puns like that though

gently caress you you're not getting that easy of one I know you

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

this get posted in here yet?
https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/328390-investigation-what-happened-with-the-jan-2022-complaint/

Weasel's rundown on stuff

Also very sorry Kesper.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

this get posted in here yet?
https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/328390-investigation-what-happened-with-the-jan-2022-complaint/

Weasel's rundown on stuff

Also very sorry Kesper.

Yea I was saying this incident is about 3 drama bombs ago and not really relevant anymore

Edit: like yea obvious it started the whole thing but the irredeemable gently caress up is 1) exposing himself at a goonmeet 2) the madison facebook posts and 3) what hes saying in private

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

The Lowtax of Wisconsin, there's always more and it's always worse.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

oh wow is gf.com is actually goinghioet to break up!?

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Ya know what that mittens post reminds me of? Fuckin lowtax posts.

Does mittens have lovely taste in cars too?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Elmnt80 posted:

Dunno about cars but definitely furniture

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

hailthefish posted:

The Lowtax of Wisconsin, there's always more and it's always worse.

Point of order, he's in Michigan now.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Electric Wrigglies posted:

Nah, it was Firstname Lastname. https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=219892

Tetsujin at a later date had a goonfleet forum sig which had the bandwagon emote next to a stickfigure smoske because of how much people bandwagoned onto the whole event (in goons and without). There was a public section of the goonfleet forum and Tetsujin was commenting on a thread in the Goonfleet public section so that sig got roped into the cause célèbre of DB Preacher, Sir Molle, etc when Remedial had implemented a "polite posting only on COAD" policy in the leadup to trying to garner support for the XZH fight with D2.

Tetsujin always seemed nice to me.

Ah yeah totally that was it, Tets signature. And yeah same, Tetsujin was a sweetheart from what I recall. Solid person.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Luigi Thirty posted:

There’s always Goonstation if you want to play another inscrutable social video game with goons who ban bigots on sight.

A what now?

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Potato Salad posted:

I am already upset by the chuds that are going to simultaneously disbelieve your account here while also believing The Mittani's claim that "women can all defend themselves without help"

I am sorry for your experience and really glad that it is in the rear view mirrow.

Thanks friend. And yeah, one thing that experience made absolutely clear to me, perversely, is how dangerous and risky it is for women to escape these situations.

Life is much better now. I got a new, much better job (thanks to ullerrm, to whom I literally owe my life at this point), and the college sweetheart I still kind of carried a torch for pinged me on Facebook the instant I announced I got divorced; we celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday.

In 2014 I could never have imagined my life in 2022. Even when things are darkest, it is worth persisting.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Elmnt80 posted:

There’s nothing wrong with the R-35 unless lovely people are driving them. :colbert:

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

hey guys i'm mildly overweight do you think i can have an opinion in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schwaboy
Jul 19, 2004
Uncle Nuts

Kesper North posted:

Even when things are darkest, it is worth persisting.

<3 you, my friend. I'm glad Eve Online found a way to introduce us.