Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

my memory of the particulars is a bit fuzzy but didn't one of the old TCC mods actually kill one of his posters by telling her to get on an even harder drug instead of going to rehab

and then after he got banned for it he ran off to SASS to cry about it and liken himself to lenny from of mice and men

So, sunburnt aphid definitely survived, she came back a few years later in a slightly better place(but back on the downhill slope, so no telling how much longer she lasted)

And LSD is not a harder drug than heroin, and has some science that its extremely good at helping break addiction (in small doses, under a doctors care, in an extremely controlled environment).

Hondariders big sin was telling her to just take acid about the fact that she was dying, and explicitly telling her not to go to rehab because "rehab doesn't work". rehab works for people who want to get better, and can buy some time for people like sunburnt aphid who didn't have long left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

CoolCab posted:

these days it honestly mostly just seems to be a place where old farts vape weed and maybe drop mushrooms or other soft drugs occasionally, or people discussing their legitimately prescribed medications. most of the threads seem to be cannabis related.

for some reason it seems like there was some selective pressure away from the hard drug/research chemical threads of many years ago.

Is the steroid thread still going? That one had a menacing energy to a lot of the posts. Not even when there was some roid raging going on, but like sometimes there'd be someone who seemed to have some genuinely unhealthy body image issues posting, or like trying to swap tips on how to use steroids as shortcuts to things besides getting buff, like getting a perfect tan.

The guy who posted the fart-plug E/N thing had some surreal posts there and in TCC at large, too.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

RFC2324 posted:

So, sunburnt aphid definitely survived, she came back a few years later in a slightly better place(but back on the downhill slope, so no telling how much longer she lasted)

And LSD is not a harder drug than heroin, and has some science that its extremely good at helping break addiction (in small doses, under a doctors care, in an extremely controlled environment).

Hondariders big sin was telling her to just take acid about the fact that she was dying, and explicitly telling her not to go to rehab because "rehab doesn't work". rehab works for people who want to get better, and can buy some time for people like sunburnt aphid who didn't have long left.

oh there we go; hope sunburnt aphid's in a better place now

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nuns with Guns posted:

trying to swap tips on how to use steroids as shortcuts to things besides getting buff, like getting a perfect tan.

hilariously that drug is safer than most roids, it's called Melanotan, it stimulates melanin production

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Hondarider was a hasty replacement for another mod stepping down and I remember thinking they were an odd choice before the "do lsd" thing happened

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Cached Money posted:

hilariously that drug is safer than most roids, it's called Melanotan, it stimulates melanin production

I want to believe there’s a steroid out there for every power imaginable, like Devil Fruits but made from pulped bull testes.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Cached Money posted:

literally the second post in the thread has this quote:

and

right, there was confusion even in the thread - but the poster didn't, they are making the same mistake that people remembering the story is. I don't think they actually dosed like that, but if they did they would still be better off than the other kind of eyeballing.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

CoolCab posted:

right, there was confusion even in the thread - but the poster didn't, they are making the same mistake that people remembering the story is. I don't think they actually dosed like that, but if they did they would still be better off than the other kind of eyeballing.

Yeah, what gets lost in the noise of the joke that someone might've shoved drugs under their eyes was that people were taking a substance that has an effective dose in the mg and trying to just guess how much to take, i.e "eyeballing" the amount rather then using a drug scale.

Because it was a benzo which is one of the worst things to do that with, people ended up taking a single hit of powder that kept them insanely high/blacked out for days at a time while their body went around doing whatever the gently caress it wanted.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Also, since one of the effects of this particular benzo is that it pretty much removes any barrier between instinct and action, they kept dosing more in their blackout state, and would effectively just fugue for weeks until they either passed out long enough that they started sobering up, or ended up in the hospital or jail.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I lost a week to Joose, don't AMA cause I don't remember poo poo.

Gubbinal Girl
Apr 11, 2022

I think it was a reddit post but I remember someone saying they came to on a plane and had to ask an attendant where it was headed.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I vaguely remember driving to pick up a morphine prescription right at midnight when I could refill it? Def didn't have any morphine when I came to though. How am I alive?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Desert Bus posted:

I vaguely remember driving to pick up a morphine prescription right at midnight when I could refill it? Def didn't have any morphine when I came to though. How am I alive?

I dunno, maybe you should do it again and find out.

Note: I don't know how stupid you are so I want it to be clear that you really shouldn't

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

I dunno, maybe you should do it again and find out.

Note: I don't know how stupid you are so I want it to be clear that you really shouldn't

Oh god no. No thank you. I don't do opioids basically at all anymore, and no way in hell will I ever order more Joose.

I am VERY stupid, but lesson learned 100%

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Cached Money posted:

Is that the one where if you take a whole bunch you shoot past tan and end up with full on african skin coloration? It looks real weird on folks with caucasian features/hair.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I love doing drugs but I have never been in TCC and quite frankly I would love to see it struck from the surface of this earth

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I had to go cold turkey after quitting my previous job last year, I miss getting high :smith:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
your steroid sommelier, neck bulging under a red bowtie, holding a tray of pills, syringes, and animal testicles

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"you've just got to find the right... STRAAAAIIIINNNN"

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Frank Frank posted:

Oh god, joose

Yup lol

Thank you!

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

quote:

Well, I like to think i am a functioning addict. I've been doing dope for 2 years or so and i don't think i have that bad of a habit compared to a lot of junkies i know. I do for the most part use everyday, but a very small amount. I have a job and do the things contributors to society do. I'm also about to move out of the family's house for the first time with my own place. I do think dope is affecting my life negatively and i think that a lot of heroin addicts feel the same way. So feeling that way, i have been trying to quit for a while now and have been unsuccessful, but i think i will have the will power to soon enough. I just am not sure if I'm ready yet. I still love the stuff.

As for the macbook, i acquired it. That's all. I wasn't implying anything. To me, stealing isn't morally right but stealing is a major part of being a heroin addict with most people in my experience. I have been down some hosed up roads and brought my self through them. Lots of hosed up things were done and i will not try and justify them with my addiction. Live and learn man. I don't find anyone to be worthless and i believe people make mistakes and some take life way too seriously. Someone stole something, it happens everyday. Free will is a motherfucker.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Besides the dude who managed to destroy his own arm by passing out on it (the origin of the phrase "arm reduction"), this is my favorite TCC story:

CascadingStyleSheet posted:

I bought a sheet of Che Guevara blotter paper off the net to apply mine to once it arrives. I got that one because it's just a simple black and white of the iconic picture everyone knows and I'm worried about ingesting a load of toxic ink. I have no idea how they print them but it seems like an unhealthy thing to eat. I would have gotten a blank sheet if I could. I sure as hell wouldn't make my own with an inkjet printer.

-----

I just had one square so i'll see if I turn into a ragging zombie.

-----

Took this shiuff on friday, maybe onyta a few git or ` 10 I don;r remenef Now a day leter and i feell on other planet, track a 6 pod tea to sttle down. Cant barlwly walk or anthing.

I can't have goone far or downwaything
Thisi stuff with will wreck you and make
Thnkgg I just need freech air

-----

I kook my first does friday and now it suddenly monday,I ‘m still too cross-eyed to write properly but never really had any positive effect during that time. Cant’ wait for this poo poo ti sbe to gone so I can juct get on wth wahat i’m doing.
Had a few fhours oa work and feel better. Very hard to forn any thoughtsm feel dizzy and crosseyed and very tried. I reality hope ll these clocks are correct.
Total zonbification.
Don’t think i’ll do again. Nasy Hangover at this amount.

[editorial note: at the time this was written, it was not Monday. Anywhere.]

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
There's the guy who took a ton of drugs, used a $1000 sex toy and broke his brain

gentle pete posted:

At the risk of sounding like a sex crazed pervert...

I have a sex toy called "Venus 2000", or now "Venus for Men". Im sure you're all familiar with the sybian, well this is the male equivalent.

Lube it up, turn it on and it starts sucking and stroking on your cock like an insatiable cock whore. The thing I like about it is that it can go for hours as long as you keep lubed up. Ive gone as long as three hours while edging before. The best thing about the venus by far is the fact that it can stroke your cock with or without an erection, it doesn't care one bit since it sucks you in, and strokes off your dick with air pressure.

Anyways, a while ago I got this hair brained idea to get a bunch of audio clips of women getting hosed from all sorts of sources. But only of women getting hosed by men, or sucking on a dick. Wrote up a quick bash script on the computer to randomly play them. Longer clips get played one after another at random with shorter clips overlapping. Now I was set.

My boyfriend prepared 35 mg of 4acodmt for plugging while I got the venus ready. This was going to be a long duration experience so I opted for the silicone lube that lasts forever.

I lubed up, got the stroking part on my dick, plugged the 4aco, and laid back. My boyfriend put my blindfold on me, shackled my wrists and ankles and put the headphones on me.

He was listening to the audio through the laptop and controlling the Venus's stroke speed and the stroke height to match the audio. You can have it stroke as slow as 3 times a minute, to faster than your hand can go at 300/minute. And by way of a second control box you can control how deep it sucks your dick inside. You can have it be deep throating during practically the whole stroke or riding right up on top of the head.

At first I was hard as a rock at the thought of the experiment, but I started getting nervous about ten minutes in when the heavy dose of psilocetin started to alert. I was worried that I sjould have done some better editing of the sound clips, they were cutting in and out pretty harsh and thought for a while that would detract from the experience. Soon enough it didn't matter.

As the veil started to lift in my minds eye the moans and grunts and whimpers and calls to gently caress "harder" and "faster" and shouts and screams of ecstacy turned into a rolling broiling cacaphony of auditory ecstacy.

Ever since the dawn of man, gods have come to walk amongst us and laid their seed in our women. These goddesses had now had enough. They all descended from the various heavens and chosen me for their sole act of defiance. One by one they seduced me and begged for my seed. "Oh, oh baby I want you inside me." A gentle soft spoken and timid goddess whispered. I hosed her niiiice and slow. Another goddess interupted shouting for me to go "faster uh uh faster, yeah yeah yeah"

As my mind went ever more under the influence of the drug everything became chaotic and overlapped. I was being used by a dozen goddesses as their plaything being tossed back and forth between them like a ragdoll. For a while I begged for them to stop to no avail. Multiple times I felt myself getting soft but they kept sucking on my dick, and their vaginas turned into twisted slimy creatures unto themselves that slurped and pulled and grabbed at my limp dick incessantly until I was once again taken by the ecstacy and restored to full vigor.

The peak was so chaotic and confusing i cant even begin to express it. I was for sure being raped. I know I wanted them to stop. I begged them to. But at the same time I was in ecstacy.

I do remember the orgasm building up. Slowly, carefully. The goddesses had one shot and it had to be perfect. I had to hold it back. It had to a strong orgasm. Not just a big one but the strongest most powerful orgasm ever imagined by a human. For a moment they told me I would know what it feels like for Zeus himself to bust a nut. I came and she kept shouting at me "harder, harder HARDER!" My vision went nuts, i was seeing a field of white electric static and I felt it shooting throughout my body. I felt incredibly lucid mentally and remotely aware of my physical body. It was strainging against the restraints, grunting and growling like a caged beast. My p.c. muscles were contracting repeatedly over and over as they seamed to pump out all of my life force and sexual energy. The grunts and growls ftom my mindless body started to cede as more and more life force was being drained. The cacaphonous ecstacy of the goddesses slowly disappeared as my genitals still continued pumping into the alien orifice that kept massaging my cock for more.

The grunts from my body were rhythmic and uniform with the contractions. I was afraid. What had I done. They're going to take everything. Never the less i was still in pure unbridaled ecstacy the likes of which I could never express in words. Slowly over what seemed like an hour i felt the alien vagina sucking the last bits of sexual life force out of me while the contractions had stopped. I laid there in psychedelic blackness as that strange inhuman throbbing genital stayed attached slowly stroking my flacid cock in and out of itself. I was a play thing for the gods at a slumber party with too much wine. I was sucked dry and cast aside in the corner to be forgotten about for eternity with this autonomous disembodied genital forever attached to me.

"John." He spoke my name softly but it shattered my reality like sledgehammer. I gasped for breath and told him i was good and to untie me. I was still tripping slightly but i was well into the comedown by now.

I recorded a stream of consciousness accounting and laid together with my boyfriend in his arms

The next morning we compared notes and watched the recording. He kept a timeline during the experience which made watching the four hour recording much easier.

It was an amazing experience, but not something I'll ever repeat because for as amazing as it was, it was just as terrifying. It is by far though the best orgasm I've ever had.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Can't easily find the original famous drug thread posts but I found some of them posted in the fyad heroin thread.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3374804

quote:

I have been doing Heroin for about 11 months. I figured I could handle a high dosage of it at this point, but uhh, I guess I was wrong? I OD'd and passed out on my arm for 10 hours. The doctor wanted to amputate my arm from the elbow down, but gently caress that guy. I elected to have them remove the dead tissue from my arm, so now I have useless arm, but I should be dead so w/e

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jul 17, 2022

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I have to say, seeing a bloody stapled up arm is not, in fact, my favorite goon saga

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yeah I'm going to spoiler tag that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Roth posted:

Yeah I'm going to spoiler tag that.

Thank you for the arm removal.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Thank you for the arm removal.

wahaha

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i just remembered the goon that admitted in one of the messed up kink threads that cannibalism turned them on and the other goon that suggested they add some ham to their play to satisfy their cannibalism fetish lmao

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jul 17, 2022

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i just remembered the goon that admitted in one of the messed up kink threads that cannibalism turned them on and the other goon that suggested they add some ham to their play to satisfy their cannibalism fetish lmao

One of the older saga thread's titles referenced that for a while. "Have you considered adding ham to your play" or something

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Wait, is that related to this:

Nuns with Guns posted:

We only accept well-marinated and cured sagas here, lest they end up like that human leg someone in the meat curing thread failed to make ham out of.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

CoolCab posted:

that story has a ton of misremembered history around it, too. like the "song from OoT that teleports you to the hospital" wasn't a goon (bluelight post about some synthetic cannaboid that got posted in the thread), i don't think anyone was taking the drugs ocularly ie into their eyes - the "eyeballing" referenced is visually estimating how much you should take of a substance active in the micrograms. this is less silly sounding but MUCH dumber irl. if anyone was it was a miscommunication. certainly no one was injecting things into their eyes.

The ocarina post was about some synthetic cannabinoid. The synthetic cannabinoid thread (idr if it was just in the research chemical thread or not) had some really wild poo poo in it. People were getting all kinds of hosed up on cannabinoid RCs because that stuff was about a million times less safe than weed and, like phenazepam, was extremely hard to measure and dose and would come in huge fuckin bags for like $40 that contained 5,000 doses or something

Personally I can't find a lot of the goon opiate poo poo funny, it's just all sad to me outside of the occasional funny moment, like arm reduction becoming a meme. The bulk of it is just people destroying their lives or in denial about how hard they're destroying their lives. idk, that poo poo sucked then and sucks now.

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 17, 2022

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I feel like the best drug awareness program to keep kids from doing things like meth or heroin is to show them TCC saga threads.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

pentyne posted:

There's the guy who took a ton of drugs, used a $1000 sex toy and broke his brain

would you like to buy a bridge?

his story about the industrial strength rear end plugs is much better

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

pentyne posted:

there are few things more revolting than goons posting about their masturbation and/or sex

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

timeliest moderation the sagas thread has ever seen lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
That post about ambulances is one of my new favorites

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ham play

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

pentyne posted:

lot of this guys p[osts itt are like when peter griffin is about to jump to a cutaway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
BDSHam