Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Dude that was a few hours ago lol. I already posted the news lol. You moron!!! Get with the times lol There's probably another one happening lol

edit: drat, lovely snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm never going to a public function again. Lol?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wendigee posted:

I went to a Rage concert last week and I 100% was worried that someone would open up on all of us.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

did you ever go to one before?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I went to a Rage concert last week and I 100% was worried that someone would open up on all of us.

Killing in the name of

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
there weren't 400 cops at uvalde, 400 cops applied to be paid for being at uvalde. this time somebody checked payroll and it'll be cleared up as a "clerical error: in a few days (they'll all be paid though)

Shootings here have going up dramatically the past few years. It's crazy.
things are gonna get so bad republicans are going to stop acknowledging shootings all together

a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun, that brings the totals to: 1 incident of a good guy with a guy to 4,507,743,974 without which means the results are in: more guns is the solution

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Wendigee posted:

Bin Laden won

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ok, you listen to rage..that's how I know you're not a narc.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wait.... your not
. Like.. the person saying ,"gently caress you, I won't do what you tell me", with respect to wearing masks and covid mandates, right?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

anyone who says they went to a Rage concert is prolly a narc. No one would do that voluntary

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
if americans keep killing americans we're just letting the americans win

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Ugh, somehow I felt this one. Sorry you felt that way, that would certainly have been some horrific poo poo. I'm going to see them next Saturday and not worried about that, but you know, different country.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

InsertPotPun posted:

things are gonna get so bad republicans are going to stop acknowledging shootings all together

They do now?

The Bananana posted:

I smoked a roach (cause we smoked a bit before we went in) in front of everyone with seats (I spared no expense). No one gave a poo poo. Tons of people were. Although I still get kind of cornholed into being a cop or something because I look like one. I still have the USMC walk and everything. On numerous occasions people have called me out completely. "Oh, you were in the Marines right?" Well I wasn't even in long but that poo poo sticks with you.

One of the worst parts of my life was going to a protest in downtown kenosha. The 2020 ones where rittenhouse killed some people a mile from me a few days or so later. I drove my scooter there and wore my motorcycle jacket. I walked up to the crowd and some dumb fat bitch pointed at me and started screaming "COP COP COP!". People started filming me and eveything and I was trying to explain that I wasn't. It was loving horrible. Showing up to an event to protest police and they call me the police..... the enemy. A crowd of like 100 people thinking you're the enemy. It took me like a year and a half to get over it. At least.

Sorry that was a tangent. Yeah I'm not a narc.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jul 18, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mister Speaker posted:

Ugh, somehow I felt this one. Sorry you felt that way, that would certainly have been some horrific poo poo. I'm going to see them next Saturday and not worried about that, but you know, different country.

Well one of the reasons I was afraid is that it is most definitely a leftist concert. Run the Jewels performed before them. So I thought it'd be a prime target for some right wing rear end in a top hat to go to town. It would have been great for them.

edit: awesome that you're seeing them, it was fun, but I'm not good around crowds so I don't think I'll be going to another concert again anytime soon. This was my first one (in like a big arena like 10,000 people) in like 20 years.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

The Fear posted:

if americans keep killing americans we're just letting the americans win

no matter how you look at it America wins!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

immortal wa posted:

We americans are back to it:

At least three people have been killed after a mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana, according to local authorities. Three others were reported injured, with first responders still clearing the area on Sunday evening.

One of the dead is the suspected shooter, according to Greenwood Mayor Mark Myers, who shared in a news release that the gunman had been shot “by an armed individual.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/greenwood-park-mall-shooting-with-multiple-victims-reported-several-injured-cops-say?ref=scroll

This was my favorite mall when I was a little kid. :(

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Well one of the reasons I was afraid is that it is most definitely a leftist concert. Run the Jewels performed before them. So I thought it'd be a prime target for some right wing rear end in a top hat to go to town. It would have been great for them.

Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. :(

One of the worst parts of my life was going to a protest in downtown kenosha. The 2020 ones where rittenhouse killed some people a mile from me a few days or so later. I drove my scooter there and wore my motorcycle jacket. I walked up to the crowd and some dumb fat bitch pointed at me and started screaming "COP COP COP!". People started filming me and eveything and I was trying to explain that I wasn't. It was loving horrible. Showing up to an event to protest police and they call me the police..... the enemy. It took me like a year and a half to get over it.

OK, that's horrible. I'm sorry you went through that. I get death stares sometimes at demonstrations, but never anything like that.

I'm just a big (used to be in great shape last year :() white guy with an even bigger camera lens, occasionally wearing Oakleys or something with Velcro on it. Sometimes I try to temper it with like, an IWW shirt but I know I look sus.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I appreciate that. It still affects me having a hundred people thinking I was the enemy by my looks, when I was going to protest police killing people by the way they look lol.

I'm afraid to go to anything like that now.

immortal wa
Jul 24, 2007
vs. the killer meteors

Dude that was a few hours ago lol. I already posted the news lol. You moron!!! Get with the times lol There's probably another one happening lol

edit: drat, lovely snipe

gently caress, slowed down by too many unsecured ladders

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

So the killed/wounded are one male (presumably the shooter himself) and four females according to some article I was just skimming, which I guess means it's another incel probably

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

incels gonna incel

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

these incels aren't helping their odds by killing women. they should be killing attractive men, it's so drat obvious.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Wendigee posted:

I'm never going to function in public again. Lol?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

i do like that wendigee is angry and confused at the same time

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/GoodPoliticGuy/status/1548821804717953025?t=ebjMcUs2AXPLvFY2Txb6rQ&s=19

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/goodthing_liker/status/1548858026274131970?t=f4-QZFzRzV5BGsjCHYgcOw&s=19

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I mean yeah? Border security is an actual thing.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Trump's wall was dumb because it was a wall, not actual security. People were falling all over themselves to call his idea dumb (it was) but there is a need for actual modern day security on a country's borders.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

Trump's wall was dumb because it was a wall, not actual security. People were falling all over themselves to call his idea dumb (it was) but there is a need for actual modern day security on a country's borders.

there is a whole nation called the tohono o’odham that the border bisects and prevents people from going to see their folks. It’s silly to think of border security as anything other than the failures of our macroeconomic and foreign policy.

No smart tech or barrier can feasibly stop people from crossing a stretch of land that large and it’s pointless to try.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

InsertPotPun posted:

a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun, that brings the totals to: 1 incident of a good guy with a guy to 4,507,743,974 without which means the results are in: more guns is the solution

Hey, don't forget that one a few years ago where a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. He was then shot and killed for his efforts by another good guy with a gun.

Also that guy who tried to shoot up a picnic for being too loud and the lady domed him.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
the war on drugs and 9/11 have poisoned American's brains into thinking border patrol and the DHS are worthwhile even if just in theory.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

wedgie deliverer posted:

there is a whole nation called the tohono o’odham that the border bisects and prevents people from going to see their folks. It’s silly to think of border security as anything other than the failures of our macroeconomic and foreign policy.

No smart tech or barrier can feasibly stop people from crossing a stretch of land that large and it’s pointless to try.

Yeah, that's why it's called security or control. Modern day border controls is also about monitoring for non-immigrant related stuff too, not building a big wall.

It's not going to be popular but when your entire country is founded on starting wars, it might be good to watch the things and people coming in and out, especially if you're not stopping or preventing people from moving.

satanic splash-back fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jul 18, 2022

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

It's not going to be popular but when your entire country is founded on starting wars, it might be good to watch the things and people coming in and out, especially if you're not stopping or preventing people from moving.

Yeah, gotta watch out for Al-Queda sneaking a dirty bomb in from the southern border.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I saw used up prayer rugs and jugs of water on the border on tv!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
America can't even get rid of the border with Canada lmao

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Strange Poon posted:

Yeah, gotta watch out for Al-Queda sneaking a dirty bomb in from the southern border.

I believe the biggest issues are economic things like counterfeit and smuggled (non taxes) goods, not bombs and whatever other strawmen you want to bring up.

But I guess that's not technically "border control" in American terms. It's probably some other government entity or something. I think it's sad that humanitarian issues and economic ones are so closely tied, but that's USA! baby!

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Hot take: he's not so much a hero as someone who did his job. But sure, elevate him to the "hero" status so every other fatass cop can pretend they did it too. Plus, one person does not redeem a gang.

Terminal autist posted:

Why is it an ak silhouette and not an AR-15, how do you gently caress up that badly. What a waste of time lmao

:hmmyes:

B-Rock452 posted:

There were more cops on scene at that school than there were defenders at the Alamo

:drat:

Gonna have to borrow this one.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

I believe the biggest issues are economic things like counterfeit and smuggled (non taxes) goods, not bombs and whatever other strawmen you want to bring up.

But I guess that's not technically "border control" in American terms. It's probably some other government entity or something. I think it's sad that humanitarian issues and economic ones are so closely tied, but that's USA! baby!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

these incels aren't helping their odds by killing women. they should be killing attractive men, it's so drat obvious.

They’re cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

They’re cowards

Just like NASA