Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Captain Splendid posted:

Judging others

Yet you are judging others (e.g. those you perceive as judgemental).

Captain Splendid posted:

Hypocrisy
Lacking self awareness

Hmmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
On the picky eating train: Not eating vegetables. Not a few vegetables, but most/all vegetables.

I know there are legitimate sensitivity issues, I would never confront you on it, I will make food for you respecting your preference, I will make sure we go to a restaurant where you can eat something. But the word "child" will never be far from my mind, and I'm sorry.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Not allowing your fellow man enjoy tropical fruit on their pizza pie. Basically makes you a policeman.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Private Cumshoe posted:

farting

holding in farts

I'm at work and holding a fart in rn op

take that!!!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Icochet posted:

Not allowing your fellow man enjoy tropical fruit on their pizza pie. Basically makes you a policeman.

Whining about fruit on pizza is like claiming that mayo is spicy.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Icochet posted:

lol, yep. and guess what? all food cops are bad too.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I KNOW WHAT WORD MEANS EVERYBODY! THATS YOU HAHAHAA! :downsbravo:

*hands over voice pack to cops because he can’t get close*

*murdered an Asian person in 2016 for being asian*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jul 18, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I KNOW WHAT WORD MEANS EVERYBODY! THATS YOU HAHAHAA! :downsbravo:

*hands over voice pack to cops because he can’t get close*

*murdered an Asian person in 2016 for being asian*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol at the probe reason

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol at the probe reason

If I open up someone’s rap sheet and it takes 30 seconds to load, I know this probe is dust in the wind

E: like clammyb’s latest I nearly put this into the reason

teen witch fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jul 18, 2022

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

teen witch posted:

If I open up someone’s rap sheet and it takes 30 seconds to load, I know this probe is dust in the wind

E: like clammyb’s latest I nearly put this into the reason

i judge people for punishing other people

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

500excf type r posted:

i judge people for punishing other people

I’ll be sure to inform your domme

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
Announcing that they poop/plan on doing it now.

Paying for water.

Passing on the right unless some dumbfuck is holding up the passing lane.

Owning pristine pickup trux.

Not getting basic references to Caddyshack, Airplane

"I don't watch TV"

Belief in literally anything supernatural

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

-changing lanes without signaling
-driving slow in the left lane on a highway/freeway
-parking over/across the line on purpose to protect your special car
-clapping on the 1 and the 3

someusername posted:

Not getting basic references to Caddyshack, Airplane

ok boomer

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

someusername posted:

"I don't watch TV"

like, saying that, or actually not watching tv?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Shithouse Dave posted:

Meandering down the highway in the passing lane doing 5 under, not passing anybody.
E: especially when there’s no cars in the non-passing lane

Even better: there's a car in the lane next to them going the exact same speed

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Captain Splendid posted:

Judging others

Hypocrisy

Lacking self awareness

Telling bad jokes

Having bad taste in friends

Not understanding my nuances

Being too introspective

Not appreciating my unique sense of humor

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Judge me will you?
I'll judge you back, how about that.
Now we are all judged :(

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Shaking a 6 pack only to put it back in the fridge and grab a different one.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Being left-handed. How do I know they aren't going to stab me when we shake hands?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Being left-handed. How do I know they aren't going to stab me when we shake hands?

They're left handed, of course they're going to try and stab you.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I judge others ultimately by the amount of harm or help they give to others.

Harm is bad. Help is nice.

A person with flaws can ultimately be a nice person overall, and a person who is sometimes nice but has too many flaws that override that is probably lovely.

A world of contrasts out there.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Butcher posted:

Bad dog owners. I think a ton of people just got them in COVID cause they were bored/lonely and just like didn't bother or know how to train them, and now lots of dogs have have separation anxiety and poo poo like that. And there are too many of them, I can see like at least 4 dogs in any direction in the day, and they aren't socialized right either so it's just constant barking at everything. Another dog? Seeing a human? A garbage truck?

There are too many dogs here and like half the people don't leash them. Had to block one that charged our picnic today, like physically holding my arm out to keep it back, didn't bite at least, and the owner didn't even apologize, just walked on. Still unleashed. At least say sorry and try to control it when you see that sort of situation.

I'll judge people for that poo poo for sure. And I'm not even mad at the dogs, I loving love dogs, just a lot didn't get raised right.

People are so loving stupid and lazy when it comes to pets, it's crazy to me

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

someusername posted:

Belief in literally anything supernatural

While we’re dealing with real problems they’re worried that the house they inherited is haunted because of a few creaks

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008
fat midwesterners blocking the airline aisle while they try to cram their two “carryon” roller suitcases in the overhead bin sideways because the desperate flight attendants chant of “please store your poo poo wheels facing you” means everyone except them

slow rear end mofos walking four abreast on the sidewalk in nyc stopping to gawk and take selfies every few seconds “look at this, mabel, it’s a building!!!” take your matching ‘Camp Godyssey’ t shirts and gently caress off on back to iowa, dicks

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Same kind of people waddle as slowly and cluelessly as possible in the grocery store, taking up the entire aisle with their cart and huge rear end with zero awareness of anyone trying to get around them to the point where you have to stand directly behind them and say EXCUSE ME just to get them to turn their dumb head because you don’t have all day to wait for them to finish staring at mustard. I got stuck behind a whole family doing this in the middle of the main exit of the store yesterday. Five entire people coming to a dead stop in the doorway to look at something on a phone.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Ralph Hurley posted:

Same kind of people waddle as slowly and cluelessly as possible in the grocery store, taking up the entire aisle with their cart and huge rear end with zero awareness of anyone trying to get around them to the point where you have to stand directly behind them and say EXCUSE ME just to get them to turn their dumb head because you don’t have all day to wait for them to finish staring at mustard. I got stuck behind a whole family doing this in the middle of the main exit of the store yesterday. Five entire people coming to a dead stop in the doorway to look at something on a phone.

I hate this kind of poo poo in the mall. People will walk 5-10 beside each other and walk at varying speeds. When I was a teenager I used to just put my arms together like a wedge and force my way through.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Men who insist on not moving out of the way when walking in front of me, going the opposite direction. Men never move, but most women will.

So, I’ve adopted this habit of…not moving out of the way. For the elderly, disabled, kids, parents, ok of course, I gotcha. But men who expect the world to simply ~part open~ for them?

I am a fat lady who has clearly given up, move.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

well what side of the path are you on

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
People that open carry a firearm. This is absolutely 100% legal in Idaho. No permits or training required to open carry. Seen in the grocery store, Walmart, Home Depot, farmer's market and the library of all places.

I judge them for being insecure, power tripping, fantasizing morons that contribute more to gun violence than they will ever achieve than their "I'll be a hero" than they imagine.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I just saw guns and roses "don't cry" music video for the first time and did Slash just kill a girl? I thouhgt axl was the dick in this outfit

He drove the car over a cliff with the girl in it and then did a guitar solo what the gently caress

I'm judging him to no end

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

hawowanlawow posted:

well what side of the path are you on

You follow the flow of traffic unless you are an asocial creep

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

teen witch posted:

Men who insist on not moving out of the way when walking in front of me, going the opposite direction. Men never move, but most women will.

So, I’ve adopted this habit of…not moving out of the way. For the elderly, disabled, kids, parents, ok of course, I gotcha. But men who expect the world to simply ~part open~ for them?

I am a fat lady who has clearly given up, move.

When I was younger I had a group of friends and we'd go out to shows, bars, or whatever, and even when it wasn't nuts to butts dudes would just not move the gently caress out of the way or watch where they're going, knocking into people especially the women in the group. I was taller than my friends, and I'm taller than average, so I'd take it upon myself to bully my way through when people weren't being cooperative.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ralph Hurley posted:

Hey man, like, not everyone shops with a coordinated, choreographed tactical plot with voice scripts and calculated moves. Sorry to throw off your clock by slightest couple of seconds so that clown A doesn’t throw an elbow drop at the apex of my carts turn at the end of aisle 3 or clown B isn’t on their mark to say their lovely line or whatever. Sometimes you can go to the store and not know if you’re going to buy pickles or not but goddamn it just sounds good in the moment. :munch: :tinfoil:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hey man, like, not everyone shops with a coordinated, choreographed tactical plot with voice scripts and calculated moves. Sorry to throw off your clock by slightest couple of seconds so that clown A doesn’t throw an elbow drop at the apex of my carts turn at the end of aisle 3 or clown B isn’t on their mark to say their lovely line or whatever. Sometimes you can go to the store and not know if you’re going to buy pickles or not but goddamn it just sounds good in the moment. :munch: :tinfoil:

gang stalking except i'm in the supermarket and its gang blocking. theyre all conspiring to trap me in this grocery hell

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

and the leader is clammy b

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

People who make me push the button for their floor in the elevator when they're standing less than one goddamned foot from the panel

Also when people at work wait until they are standing right at the security turnstile to bother fishing out their access card

haljordan fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jul 19, 2022

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Morons who double post

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
When a coworker DMs me in Slack with "Hi [Devils Affricate]!" and then refuses to say anything else until I say Hi back. Bitch we are working, not making friends. Just loving tell me what you need to tell me.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Devils Affricate posted:

When a coworker DMs me in Slack with "Hi [Devils Affricate]!" and then refuses to say anything else until I say Hi back. Bitch we are working, not making friends. Just loving tell me what you need to tell me.

It’s such a widespread annoyance there is an entire ‘movement’ if you will in the tech industry to not do that poo poo at work

https://nohello.club/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nuts and Gum posted:

It’s such a widespread annoyance there is an entire ‘movement’ if you will in the tech industry to not do that poo poo at work

https://nohello.club/

lol. cool. never seen that before but i literally don't respond to "hi" or related pleasantries at all on my interoffice teams chat and idgaf. it works, people stopped doing it long ago