Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I think the Kael’Thas + Brann + Mordresh/Kelthuzad/whatever combo isn’t going to be as ubiquitous as people think. The fact that both pieces of the combo legendary means you need a lot of draw to consistently hit them both, and even more if the battlecry is also a legendary minion. Owl Warlock had a similar 2 legendary card combo and they usually made it through the top 20ish cards of their deck before pulling it off. I think there will definitely be decks that use it as a big finisher but I don’t think it’ll be the week 1 nerf that some people are worried about

And if they somehow did become good, people would just tech Mutanus/Theotar (or play aggro)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

1) We are in the era of Tradeable, Dredge, and 40-card decks. Nearly every class has ample card draw to power whatever strategy they want.

2) In every one of my examples I accounted for the whole "2 legendaries" thing by suggesting how the deck could function without going all in on that single combo. There is flexibility everywhere, and Kaelthas is the free highroll for the taking.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Haha, Remornia+Reflecto+Charge is a three card OTK in wild.

(MarkMcz chuckle)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Haha, Remornia+Reflecto+Charge is a three card OTK in wild.

I wasn’t expecting it to keep the Charge buff.

By the way even without Reflecto that’s 18 damage

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

BIG HEADLINE posted:

(MarkMcz chuckle)

Guess how that poster found that out

It keeping charge makes sense if it never leaves the battlefield, I suppose

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
God the new meta can't come soon enough, I absolutely loathe the current meta. Brainless hunter decks and curse warlocks. Every game plays out the same, loving boring.

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

RatHat posted:

I wasn’t expecting it to keep the Charge buff.

By the way even without Reflecto that’s 18 damage

Remornia is just so loving good. BTW laffo if you manage to get windfury on it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Totem Shaman report: If you play Stonewright on Curve it's a T3 deck, otherwise it's a T9. It really needs to be a Start of game effect for the deck to have any chance.

bravesword
Apr 13, 2012

Silent Protagonist
It was incredibly weird to me that they only printed one card that can actually convert a bunch of random Totems into a strong board position. Like, they know Totems have zero attack by default, right? The new infuse Totem and the weapon are pretty efficient generators, but it’s trivial to clear them.

Then again, this is the same team that waited for Day of the Faire and the divine shield guy to rotate before printing any more Silver Hand stuff.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

bravesword posted:

It was incredibly weird to me that they only printed one card that can actually convert a bunch of random Totems into a strong board position. Like, they know Totems have zero attack by default, right? The new infuse Totem and the weapon are pretty efficient generators, but it’s trivial to clear them.

Then again, this is the same team that waited for Day of the Faire and the divine shield guy to rotate before printing any more Silver Hand stuff.

Maybe they thought it'd work well as a way to get a bunch of cheap stuff to use with their Evolve package? I don't know. At least we all knew the Silver Hand package could be stupidly good when they waited for the divine shield guy to rotate before printing more. This totem package is just weird.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

bravesword posted:

there's a mage spell in standard that adds a copy of a 7, 8, 9 and 10 mana spell in your deck to your hand and there are no 8 mana mage spells in standard at this point in time (or in this upcoming expansion lol)

Joink
Jan 8, 2004

What if I told you cod is no longer a fish :coolfish:
Feel like that 6-mana minion that makes the 3rd minion cost 0 is a mistake.

Oenis
Mar 15, 2012

Joink posted:

Feel like that 6-mana minion that makes the 3rd minion cost 0 is a mistake.

Yeah, they nerfed the minion that makes every 3rd spell costs 0 twice (once after reverting the nerf, basically making the same mistake again) and I still see their surprised pikachu face coming.

I think the meta is going to to be as polarized as the last meta in the beginning, one one side the fun but OP druid shenanigans, and on the other side hyper focused aggro decks that try to get under them, with nothing in between.

Oenis fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jul 24, 2022

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
new Kael miiiiight be OK if he didn’t count as 1 of the 3

as it is I don’t know how consistent it can be but it can highroll disgustingly

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Starsfan posted:

there's a mage spell in standard that adds a copy of a 7, 8, 9 and 10 mana spell in your deck to your hand and there are no 8 mana mage spells in standard at this point in time (or in this upcoming expansion lol)
Add Glacial Mysteries to Core, problem solved. (I still think that might be the worst card they've ever printed.)

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
I went back to do some old heroic adventures for the card backs and it turns out Wild Big Priest can do basically anything.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Yeah. I remember way back during LoE when there literally were not enough expensive cards in the game to beat heroic general drakkiseth without getting lucky. Totally different now.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

NorgLyle posted:

Add Glacial Mysteries to Core, problem solved. (I still think that might be the worst card they've ever printed.)

Worth it just for the tears of rage when Runes of the Archmage whiffs

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Doctor Spaceman posted:

I went back to do some old heroic adventures for the card backs and it turns out Wild Big Priest can do basically anything.

I want to hear more about this. Which heroic adventures did you do? What wild big priest list did you use?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Adregan posted:

I want to hear more about this. Which heroic adventures did you do? What wild big priest list did you use?

I did about half of Heroic BRM and a bit of League of Explorers (having done the other older stuff a while back). I think I got the list from this thread, and it wasn't optimised for specific fights.

### Big Priest
# Class: Priest
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Illuminate
# 2x (1) Shadowcloth Needle
# 1x (1) Shard of the Naaru
# 2x (2) Penance
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 2x (2) Spirit Lash
# 2x (2) Thrive in the Shadows
# 2x (3) Gift of Luminance
# 2x (3) Palm Reading
# 2x (4) Eternal Servitude
# 2x (4) Hysteria
# 2x (6) Shadow Essence
# 2x (7) Lesser Diamond Spellstone
# 2x (8) Idol of Y'Shaarj
# 2x (9) Blood of G'huun
# 1x (10) Neptulon the Tidehunter
#
AAEBAaOrBAKH9wO/zgQO0cEC5cwCtM4C8M8C4+kCmakDp8sD4t4D+t8D/N8D+OMD9PEDrYoEorYEAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

I did about half of Heroic BRM and a bit of League of Explorers (having done the other older stuff a while back). I think I got the list from this thread, and it wasn't optimised for specific fights.

### Big Priest
# Class: Priest
#
# 2x (0) Illuminate
# 2x (1) Shadowcloth Needle
# 1x (1) Shard of the Naaru
# 2x (2) Penance
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 2x (2) Spirit Lash
# 2x (2) Thrive in the Shadows
# 2x (3) Gift of Luminance
# 2x (3) Palm Reading
# 2x (4) Eternal Servitude
# 2x (4) Hysteria
# 2x (6) Shadow Essence
# 2x (7) Lesser Diamond Spellstone
# 2x (8) Idol of Y'Shaarj
# 2x (9) Blood of G'huun
# 1x (10) Neptulon the Tidehunter
#
AAEBAaOrBAKH9wO/zgQO0cEC5cwCtM4C8M8C4+kCmakDp8sD4t4D+t8D/N8D+OMD9PEDrYoEorYEAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I think this really highlights just how disgusting Neptulon is

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23831405/24-0-patch-notes

quote:

You can now hold down the Spacebar to continuously open packs.

:eyepop:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

quote:

Fixed a bug where if you attack a minion and then play Multi-Strike, you are unable to then attack the enemy hero.

wait, this was actually a bug? God I had to pass on so many better lines of play accounting for this nonsense.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Goon gets Tonked:

https://hsreplay.net/replay/8d4tt5V6bUaoKLswW5pTRE

### Tonk
# Class: Hunter
#
# 2x (1) Flare
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 1x (1) Sphere of Sapience
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Feign Death
# 2x (2) Freezing Trap
# 2x (2) Ice Trap
# 2x (2) Pack Tactics
# 2x (2) Phase Stalker
# 2x (2) Pressure Plate
# 2x (3) Nine Lives
# 1x (3) Ursatron
# 2x (4) Monstrous Parrot
# 1x (5) Barak Kodobane
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 1x (6) Oblivitron
# 2x (7) Darkmoon Tonk
#
AAEBAePwBAbHD6CAA/GWA7acA4/OA+XvAwyAB5zNAvKWA5+lA/uvA6S5A4PiA8KABKuNBKmfBOOfBOSfBAA=
#

VS:

### Reno N'Zoth Sham
# Class: Shaman
#
# 1x (1) Armor Vendor
# 1x (1) Toxfin
# 1x (2) Bolner Hammerbeak
# 1x (2) Devolve
# 1x (2) Diligent Notetaker
# 1x (2) Dirty Rat
# 1x (2) Firemancer Flurgl
# 1x (2) Ice Fishing
# 1x (2) Zephrys the Great
# 1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard
# 1x (3) Brilliant Macaw
# 1x (3) Deathlord
# 1x (3) Primal Dungeoneer
# 1x (3) Serpentshrine Portal
# 1x (3) Spirit Echo
# 1x (3) Zola the Gorgon
# 1x (4) Kazakus, Golem Shaper
# 1x (5) Hagatha's Scheme
# 1x (5) Loatheb
# 1x (5) Taelan Fordring
# 1x (5) White Eyes
# 1x (6) Khartut Defender
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (6) Snowfall Guardian
# 1x (6) The Lurker Below
# 1x (7) Earthquake
# 1x (7) Mutanus the Devourer
# 1x (8) Bru'kan of the Elements
# 1x (9) Shudderwock
# 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor
#
AAEBAaoIHv4N+g7DFoUX4KwCprwC9r0C38QCl8cCi84Cw+oC7/cCrZEDtZgDoaED/KMDkKcD27gDk8ID4cwDkuQD/OgDqO4D4+4Dpu8DhvoD04AEqIoEuZEEw5EEAAA=
#

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

So just to confirm, as I've got a full Standard collection, if I were to buy 40 Standard packs it'd be the exact same as buying 40 packs of the new expansion, just so long as I hold them until it goes live, right?

I have a Google Play promo for 10 points/$1 spent and I'm 347 points away from securing ~Platinum Status~ for 2023. It's remarkably easy to get that just from Hearthstone expansions and if anyone wants me to write up a guide on how to do that I will. Once you get Platinum it's way easier to *keep* platinum, which earns you points to use on Play credit, which makes expansions cheaper, as being at a higher tier gets you more/better points promo bonuses, larger weekly promo rewards, etc.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jul 25, 2022

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

AnacondaHL posted:

wait, this was actually a bug? God I had to pass on so many better lines of play accounting for this nonsense.

I’m more confused that the text is crazy misleading now too. It’s weirdly retroactive.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Patch notes (launching tomorrow)

Tavern Pass details

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

BIG HEADLINE posted:

So just to confirm, as I've got a full Standard collection, if I were to buy 40 Standard packs it'd be the exact same as buying 40 packs of the new expansion, just so long as I hold them until it goes live, right?

Yes. This is how I get the full collection on day 1 every time.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I have a Google Play promo for 10 points/$1 spent and I'm 347 points away from securing ~Platinum Status~ for 2023. It's remarkably easy to get that just from Hearthstone expansions and if anyone wants me to write up a guide on how to do that I will. Once you get Platinum it's way easier to *keep* platinum, which earns you points to use on Play credit, which makes expansions cheaper, as being at a higher tier gets you more/better points promo bonuses, larger weekly promo rewards, etc.

:justpost:

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

This some US poo poo no? Never heard of it…

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Okay, :effort: post incoming, but if you follow these directions you can save $120+/year minimum on your Hearthstone habit:

What you'll need:

- A device capable of loading Google Opinion Rewards (available on the App Store as well: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-opinion-rewards/id1227019728).
- Any Android device capable of (at the very least) opening the Hearthstone client and getting into the in-game Shop.
- A Google account.

Google Opinion Rewards is an active demographic catcher for Google that sends you surveys on what you searched on Google, where you shopped, and whether you'd be interested in certain apps. It's very blatant, but you can *easily* save $40-50+ in Google Play credit between expansions that really takes a meaningful chunk out of the cost of the bundles and yearly expenditure on Hearthstone writ large. The biggest downside to doing this is that you have to learn to save your receipts (and keep them for at least two weeks but no longer than a month), because in the surveys where you're asked where you shopped, if you photograph your receipts, you'll typically earn extra Play credit (20-30 extra cents, typically). The receipt-photographing part is optional, however. You also needn't be in the US or Canada, the Opinion Rewards app works in tons of countries, and I believe you can enter in other languages you're fluent in to increase the number of surveys you get.

NOTE: Occasionally they throw in surveys with fake store names to see if you'll try to game the system for extra money. Similarly, if you ever get a survey for someplace you were *near* but didn't actually go inside, say you were there and that you "entered, but didn't buy anything." That always earns you more than the usual 10-15 cent "honesty" credit, and it doesn't penalize you because the app has no way of knowing if you went in the store you were nearby but didn't patronize. If you lie too much, they'll lock you out of the system, but supposedly they do *warn* you first.

How to earn Play Store credit: It's probably too late to get to Platinum by the end of this year, but Silver (150 points) is easy as gently caress to get and Gold (600 points) is doable by the end of the year (or perhaps over the next 24h) on just the Season Passes and expansion sets alone. To get to the Play Points part of the Play Store (for Apple users who might be using a throw-away Android device), you press the letter in the upper right corner and touch the part that mentions Play Points. To get to your weekly bonus (which becomes available as soon as you reach Silver status), select the "Perks" part of the screen and claim your weekly reward. Additionally, check the "Earn" screen as there are occasionally specials for five free Google Play points for downloading apps and keeping them on your device for 24h, and they typically showcase 4-5 apps at one time during these promos. You don't actually have to USE any of those apps, just keep them installed for 24h.

Here's the most important thing, though - wait for bonus point promotions when buying anything. For instance, right now they're celebrating their 10th Anniversary, so there's a 10x points boost (WHICH YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE BEFORE USING/BENEFITING FROM) that you activate under the "Earn" tab on the Play Points screen. This means if you were to buy 40 packs, you'd earn 499 points (most of the way to Gold status) instead of 49. At 100/500/1000 points, you can redeem for $1/$5/$10 in Play Credit through the "Use" tab in the Play Points window. There will also be promos for eBooks and movies, which can be gamed for even more points towards Gold/Platinum status.

And here's the thing, the higher you climb in status, the more points you earn. At Silver (150 points), you earn 1.1 points per purchase, so $50 would be 55 points, 1.2 points with Gold for 60 points, and 1.4 points at Platinum for 70 points. And that's *before* the 4-5 (and currently 10)x multipliers during promotions, which turn these totals into 550-700 points in a single go. The 3000 points to Platinum (nearly $2500 in purchases if you didn't take advantage of promos) is seeming a lot easier to attain now, isn't it? Once you're at Platinum, taking advantage of promos, you can easily keep it just by buying Hearthstone expansions, season passes, and minisets. At 1.4 points/$, it's still an :eyepop:-inspiring $2142.85 (if you bought poo poo off-promo), until you divide that number by 3-4, which makes it $714 and $535 respectively, and that's before factoring in the ~$150+ you can earn yearly through Opinion Rewards and $100 or so you'll earn in Play Credit simply through purchases during points multiplier promotions. If you do this right, you can make Hearthstone cost you ~$200-300 less per year.

I cannot stress this enough: if you decide to follow this advice, do not buy bundles, season passes, or packs until there is a points multiplier active. This means you should never purchase Season Passes as they release if there's no point multiplier active (mini-sets are a different story as they almost immediately affect the meta and not having them leaves you at a disadvantage). Wait a week or two for a points multiplier. It turns ~20 points into 60-100.

Lastly, you don't need to hold onto your points once you earn them. Spend them on/towards Hearthstone, but if you DO want to save your Play Credit and Google Opinion Rewards credit towards Hearthstone purchases, you'll have to de-select using Play Credit when making purchases, because it enables use of both by default.

I'll likely clean this up soon enough since I know it's a little haphazard. Feel free to ask for clarification here or in PMs and I'll do my best to explain it more clearly.

Boatswain posted:

This some US poo poo no? Never heard of it…

I don't know if Play Points is US/NA-only, but Google Opinion Rewards is international. Here's a list of countries where it works: https://support.google.com/opinionrewards/answer/6322274?hl=en#zippy=%2Cin-which-countries-is-the-app-currently-available

You also supposedly need to JOIN the Play Points program, which is available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.

For the first week after you join, you'll receive a welcome offer of 3x bonus points on every purchase.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jul 26, 2022

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018

This is awesome, thank you!

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

I forgot to mention, the weekly bonuses that kick in at the Silver tier scale. At Silver, the bonuses can be anything from 5-100 points per week, at Gold 5-200, and at Platinum 5-500 (there's nothing worse than getting a +5 award on Platinum status). They're usually on the low end of the scale, but you have 52 chances every week/year to get a "jackpot." Every point counts towards the next status tier, and every 100 points earned is $1 less you personally owe Activision/Blizzard every year for your Hearthstone habit. Even if you're the unluckiest person on the planet, that's 260 free points per year at 5x52.

And once you earn Platinum status, it's much easier to keep it thanks to the 1.4x points multiplier. I just earned it for 2024 with a 40 standard pack purchase whereas last year on Gold I had to scramble at the end of the year to unlock it by 12/31. And you needn't really bust your rear end to get Platinum as the only thing you earn is an additional 20% points multiplier (over Gold's 10%), (potentially) higher weekly bonuses, and you might get a 4-5x promo on eBooks and movies whereas Gold might get 3-4x.

Do everything you can to make this fiendishly loving expensive game cheaper for yourself.

Also, full disclosure, the current 10x promo, which again, you need to activate before using and can only be activated until (I think) midnight tonight (but can be used 24h after activation), overrides status multipliers - there's no double-dipping. I got 500 points for a $49.99 purchase. That's 500/600 for Gold Status (or 500/3000 for Platinum) in one purchase.

Proof of the current 10x promo (for the third time, this needs to be activated before you get the bonus):

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 26, 2022

orangelex44
Oct 11, 2012

Definition of orange:

Any of a group of colors that are between red and yellow in hue. Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Old Occitan, from Arabic, from Persian, from Sanskrit.

Definition of lex:

Law. Latin.
The other way to spend $0 on the game is to pick one class to main (e.g. craft everything), two classes to alternate (e.g. craft about half the epics/legendaries), one or two classes to enjoy (craft nothing), and dust every other non-neutral epic/legendary you open. If you play enough to finish all the daily quests, that's should leave you self-sustainable; I always have enough gold on hand to buy about 50 packs to start a set plus the mini-set. I'm not entirely sure how the spin-up period goes if you're truly starting from nothing, though.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

orangelex44 posted:

The other way to spend $0 on the game is to pick one class to main (e.g. craft everything), two classes to alternate (e.g. craft about half the epics/legendaries), one or two classes to enjoy (craft nothing), and dust every other non-neutral epic/legendary you open. If you play enough to finish all the daily quests, that's should leave you self-sustainable; I always have enough gold on hand to buy about 50 packs to start a set plus the mini-set. I'm not entirely sure how the spin-up period goes if you're truly starting from nothing, though.

Yeah, I feel awful for constructed Brawls where if you don't have a large Wild collection you're just hosed. Like Pogo-Hoppers, for instance.

Brawls should never require you to build a deck, and "Brawliseum" should be renamed "Constructed Arena" and made a permanent addition to the game.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Giving everyone access to the relevant cardpool for brawls would be better than removing constructed brawls entirely.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
I haven't had any issue with the constructed brawls, I just play some lovely standard aggro DH or Hunter deck and after 2 or 3 times you run into someone else playing a non optimized deck and you win. You just need that 1 win to get the pack after all..

orangelex44 posted:

I've had success spending $0 if you consider making legend quite frequently while spending no money over a year to be successful.. It's not the easiest thing to do when the expansions come out (which is typically when I convert to playing 90%+ arena), but I think it's important to remember that you don't need to play the optimized tier 1 deck to be win in hearthstone.. in fact for most people you will be better off playing an objectively worse deck that you understand than a tier 1 deck that you don't. Furthermore there's a difference between the core / win condition cards in a deck and the marginal cards that can easily be swapped out for very little noticeable impact over the amount of games you are likely to be playing.

I dunno.. i've never spent a cent on the game in the 5 years I've been playing it off and on and after the first year or two of learning how to play the game I've never had any issues swapping from class to class in the middle of an expansion.. Once I crack legend with a class I usually get bored of that deck and find a different class / deck to try it out with the next month haha

Luff
Jul 11, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Finally. A 40 card alignment druid didn't draw alignment :toot:

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
My main complaint about Hearthstone's F2P economy is that so many decks rely on legendaries as their key card, and if you hate dusting cards like I do so much of your enjoyment of any given expansion is based on the three legendaries you can reliably get early. Sometimes you get three good legendaries for decks you want to play. Sometimes you start an expansion where questlines define every good deck by opening Sheldras Moontree and stop playing for an expansion and a half.

Don't get me wrong. It's better than the pre-reward track days where you could only get one. There's just a lot of fun decks I'm never going to be able to touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I assume that Google survey rewards thing only works if you're in a city because I loaded it up once and got one question maybe every week for six months until I gave up and deleted it