Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

i say swears online posted:

two tablespoons of a1 on a whataburger double would be about 70% of your daily sodium intake, fries would top off the rest

pfff sodium intake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Sodium is just a myth Big Hydro came up with to make you drink more fluids.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

God drat medicine men, trying to tell me how to eat my food. They're all poo poo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

still the best gangtag

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
unless youre getting kidney stones(like me) dont worry about your sodium intake(i still dont, gently caress it kill me pls)

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Old James posted:

Which got to Governor impeached and replaced with the Governator.

That poo poo in California could have ended way worse than having Arnold as Governor. The asshat that funded the recall could have been elected Governor. Thank God for the terminator.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i swear a child gets abducted in this state every time i try to sleep

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/lmcgaughy/status/1550888634173329408

IDK if you're looking for evidence that Uvalde moved the needle on any of the issues attending the school shooting, this isn't terribly compelling.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I really am not sure how many people live in Uvalde, but I'm sure there are more actively wanting to vote to protect guns than not. This is Texas, always will be.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/lmcgaughy/status/1550888634173329408

IDK if you're looking for evidence that Uvalde moved the needle on any of the issues attending the school shooting, this isn't terribly compelling.

well as we know from 2016, 2018, and 2020, higher turnout benefits democrats and democrats only

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Nonsense posted:

I really am not sure how many people live in Uvalde, but I'm sure there are more actively wanting to vote to protect guns than not. This is Texas, always will be.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Part of me wants the RGV Democrats to lose all their seats because they're such horrible candidates/people in addition to taking their voters for granted for so long. The the other part remembers that the Republican candidates are uber chuds and I'm conflicted.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

IT BURNS posted:

Part of me wants the RGV Democrats to lose all their seats because they're such horrible candidates/people in addition to taking their voters for granted for so long. The the other part remembers that the Republican candidates are uber chuds and I'm conflicted.

That's the core of Democratic politics once you get to a certain level. It's hard not to be like gently caress off except the other guy wants to purge you for existing.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
They're gonna vote to give the cops more money, op

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

love the discourse, baby

https://twitter.com/redspit1/status/1551196948014718976

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the similarities between the alamo and azovstal are more than the NYT thinks, just not for the same reasons!

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Texian_survivors_of_the_Battle_of_the_Alamo

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Were the Russians also scared off from completely razing the structure after the siege by the appearance of a spectral figure wielding a flaming sword when they approached?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1551252135546855426

Informal poll: anybody thinkin that

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Absolutely loving not

We’re all gonna die of heat stroke by summer 2025 under the rule of Chancellor Abbott and Beto will still be touring small towns like a dweeb as if any of it loving matters.

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome
A chicken in every pot, a heat pump in every room.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

zoux posted:

Informal poll: anybody thinkin that

Anyone who hasn't had their hopes totally devastated to the point where they can't dare to dream anymore?

I remember how hopeful a lot of you were back in 2018.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I mean......... I'll vote for the guy... but he ain't gonna win.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Well, if it's one place that gets Texas politics its New York City (Pace picantily)

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I'm thinking that, in the same sense I'm also thinking I could win Mega Millions on Tuesday.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it begins

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

If real, Why would he do this? It would 100% For sure dissolve any element to contest Abbott.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Lmfao it’s still possible!!!

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

Whoever told you not to kink shame had a shameful kink.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Absolutely loving not

We’re all gonna die of heat stroke by summer 2025 under the rule of Chancellor Abbott and Beto will still be touring small towns like a dweeb as if any of it loving matters.

Or freeze to death*

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Texas celebrates diversity

of methods to kill poor people

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

They keep finding COVID in sewage

https://twitter.com/wfaa/status/1551250189146529796

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

It'll be closer than whoever the last person that tried managed, but also more humiliating because I think the last person didn't actually try since I don't remember who it was. That lady sheriff from DFW maybe?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

ReidRansom posted:

It'll be closer than whoever the last person that tried managed, but also more humiliating because I think the last person didn't actually try since I don't remember who it was. That lady sheriff from DFW maybe?

Lupe Valdez, Dallas County Sheriff.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the "lost her gun" story was just too good, props to oppo on that one

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

You know, I was thinking Lupe Valdez, but then I was like no wait isn't that the actress who killed herself back in the 40s? Looking it up now, that one was Velez, and in any case my takeaway is that Valdez is about as memorable as an actress whose work I've never seen and who died more than 30 years before I was born and only know about because of a joke on the Simpsons now itself several decades old.

Beto will now only slightly outperform her, having spent who knows how many times as much while torching what little remaining good will he had among the voting public.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

loopy lost by 13.3 points, beto will without doubt do better

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

Whoever told you not to kink shame had a shameful kink.

jokes posted:

Texas celebrates diversity

of methods to kill poor people

I was homeless in Houston crashing at the star of hope for like a year and a half.
This is extremely accurate. I've seen some poo poo.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

the "lost her gun" story was just too good, props to oppo on that one

This avatar isn't workoing out

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

not my decision

there used to be a site that archived everyone's old avs, anyone have it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

not my decision

there used to be a site that archived everyone's old avs, anyone have it?

https://goons.neocities.org/