Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Tree Dude posted:

Her 10 second pause before she answers every simple question is infuriating.

Does she have an earpiece? Like could they be using a translator for her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
What gets me is that she was like this during the deposition and she thought “yes, continue this line of attack”

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

Only video of Alex Jones you need to see is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQtc36eZOWU

uh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g9qORegPpU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
What do you think the plaintiffs hope the jury gets out of this Daria questioning?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I hope the person with the horrendous cough is wearing a mask but it's Texas so lol

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Tree Dude posted:

What do you think the plaintiffs hope the jury gets out of this Daria questioning?

"Infowars is filled with blatant liars purposefully trying to gently caress with the court system via pretend incompetence", seems like it's moving towards "Infowars has a very huge reach and was the major pusher of the Sandy Hoax conspiracy"

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Tree Dude posted:

I hope the person with the horrendous cough is wearing a mask but it's Texas so lol

Wild that there's not a single person in there with a mask, as I hide from in-house covid and can't leave my room without a respirator.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Fromage posted:

Wild that there's not a single person in there with a mask, as I hide from in-house covid and can't leave my room without a respirator.

half the geezers in this stream are going to be bodied by next month

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Piell posted:

"Infowars is filled with blatant liars purposefully trying to gently caress with the court system via pretend incompetence", seems like it's moving towards "Infowars has a very huge reach and was the major pusher of the Sandy Hoax conspiracy"

It was hilarious in the depositions where, despite the whole point of them being to determine how much damages he owed, Alex could not stop boasting and exaggerating how many millions of people his show reached.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lol at jones’ lawyer stretched out like he’s on his couch at home.

E: You can see the Cover Your rear end gears churning while she answers each question.

‘In your capacity as a corporate representative who was ordered by the judge to become an expert on the infowars corporation, how many listeners does Alex have?’

‘I have never seen a piece of paper with this information on it, it is probably impossible to find out’

red19fire fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jul 26, 2022

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
drat these guys crumple under pressure when they cant start ranting about strawmen or straight up lie

so much for the alpha right

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
"hmmm I don't know this human word 'ad-ver-tism-ent can you make an example, fellow human?"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Grand Fromage posted:

Welcome to Texas baby.

When I go to the grocery store I am probably the only person who is wearing a mask besides the employees.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Zil posted:

Welcome to Texas baby.

When I go to the grocery store I am probably the only person who is wearing a mask besides the employees.

Oh yeah I never see anyone with a mask at the store or anything here either. But a tiny unventilated courtroom is nutty.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
Can the defense be held in contempt for all these BS objections?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Let's talk about "false flags" :getin:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Hobnob posted:

It was hilarious in the depositions where, despite the whole point of them being to determine how much damages he owed, Alex could not stop boasting and exaggerating how many millions of people his show reached.

I know right. I like to imagine his lawyer was massively mugging at him and miming 'small' with his fingers and God help his narcissist brain he just couldn't stop himself boasting outrageously. What was it, a billion people regularly tune into Infowars or something of that order he was claiming.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Deptfordx posted:

I know right. I like to imagine his lawyer was massively mugging at him and miming 'small' with his fingers and God help his narcissist brain he just couldn't stop himself boasting outrageously. What was it, a billion people regularly tune into Infowars or something of that order he was claiming.

10% of the world's population was his claim IIRC. Also all world leaders.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
“Why don’t you define what a patsy is”

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

"Unfair to play clips out of context!"
"You can play the whole context if you want to".
*dies*

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

lol i've never seen video of an ad pivot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol at the defense and infowars lady disassociating through the entire vid

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Grand Fromage posted:

When Stevie P told an unbelievably credulous Alex about how President Xi was a listener and how China "Didn't want any trouble with infowars" I was so incredulous I had to explain to my family (I was listening to headphones while doing something) why I had just shouted out loud "Oh gently caress Off Alex! You cannot possible be buying this". It was outrageous.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

"Why don't you tell me what the Illuminati is?"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1552045327758176256?s=20&t=oF9sOEwDg1lxDmugm-iEFw

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
So Price is Right rules , what's everyones guess at how much he's going to be hit for?

My guess 100 million dollars.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Hollismason posted:

So Price is Right rules , what's everyones guess at how much he's going to be hit for?

101 million dollars :colbert:

bone napoleon
May 9, 2012

there is nothing

Hollismason posted:

$99,999,999 .99

edit: i am bad at numbers

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

This is hell world so I'll go 1 USD.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its a texas jury so im going with $5

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

BigglesSWE posted:

This is hell world so I'll go 1 USD.

Yes, but it is also Texas.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cat Puke posted:

Can the defense be held in contempt for all these BS objections?

I'm not sure about contempt but I think the judge can do a legalese version of STFU if it gets really egregious.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Grand Fromage posted:

Don't be ridiculous. It was 10% of the English speaking world.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hollismason posted:

125 mil

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Hollismason posted:

Yes, but it is also Texas.

Are you saying a Texas jury wouldn't be sympathetic to Alex Jones?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

BigglesSWE posted:

Are you saying a Texas jury wouldn't be sympathetic to Alex Jones?

I think their more likely to be unsympathetic to him because of the recent shooting in Texas.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Hollismason posted:

I think their more likely to be unsympathetic to him because of the recent shooting in Texas.

Ah I see.

I'll refer you back to my earlier statement regarding "hell world" though.

I'm kidding tbh, I'm not a nothing matters doomer. I fully expect this to sting.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

$69,420,000 judge is based lmao

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

BigglesSWE posted:

Ah I see.

I'll refer you back to my earlier statement regarding "hell world" though.

I'm kidding tbh, I'm not a nothing matters doomer. I fully expect this to sting.

There's also a whole nother lawsuit waiting in the wings for Alex Jones as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Hollismason posted:

There's also a whole nother lawsuit waiting in the wings for Alex Jones as well.

As Eli Bosnick once said, doing an Alex Jones impression during a live show: "It's so expensive being this dumb."