Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Hot Diggity! posted:

Julio Jones signed with the Bucs.

Man like 2-3 years ago this would have been cool as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Man like 2-3 years ago this would have been cool as hell

It would've been sadder if Julio was still good.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

I guess he'll be fine as the #4 until he gets hurts. Just more insurance until Godwin is back to 100%.

Godwin was cleared for practice and will be participating in workouts as of today, so is Lavonte

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

Godwin was cleared for practice and will be participating in workouts as of today, so is Lavonte

I saw that and edited my post. Great news!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Just got this in the mail. I’m hootin’ ‘n hollerin.

I’d never pay for this because why on Earth would I pay 300+ dollars to watch the Lions lose 9-12 games?

The real key to Sunday Ticket is the RedZone Channel.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Gonz posted:

Just got this in the mail. I’m hootin’ ‘n hollerin.

I’d never pay for this because why on Earth would I pay 300+ dollars to watch the Lions lose 9-12 games?

The real key to Sunday Ticket is the RedZone Channel.

I got it free again this year as well, for about the 5th consecutive year. From what I've read almost every directv subscriber is getting it for free this year.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lol my wife hates this because she loves Julio, hates Brady, and I'm one of Brady's spirit wives

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1552046625006166017

Well that was earlier than expected.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I forgot he was even a Packer now.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

on that note I can't wait until the Ravens sign Will Fuller and he disintegrates two days into training camp

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/1552040632360865795?s=20&t=r-EOXhilBPOg7k0WxaP3Fw

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Uh I feel like this isn't the own they thought it was. He said he wasn't going to kill himself watching film.

Haha, enjoy 4 HOURS a week, idiot!

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

Joey Freshwater posted:

wait nm he sucked before too

With Simms it was more "exploding pancreas" then "inflamed appendix"

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

WaffleZombie posted:

With Simms it was more "exploding pancreas" then "inflamed appendix"

Well exploding spleen which had to be removed and internal bleeding which I think is slightly different than the pancreas? Like you can live without a spleen, I believe you need a pancreas? Hell I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

It is crazy that he almost died for the Jon Gruden Bucs after that first Super Bowl year though. Like, my guy just tried to play through it and his excuse was he thought he had a broken rib and punctured lung instead according to him, because that'd be fine. (I assign a considerable amount of doubt to Simms actually thinking this here)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ah yeah it was spleen not appendix

Thanks for ruining my joke guys

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Man spleening

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
In order to make $250 million dollars you must... study for 1 hour a few nights a week.
UGH... FINE.

This will be a big LOL if/when he doesn't do this and we find out they had some Jamarcus style trap set for him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My wife loves Taylor Gabriel

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
And another thing please don't put that I have to wash my dick and balls every day into my contract.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kyler also has an absolutely no baseball activity of any kind clause, which probably isn’t too outlandish from a risk standpoint, but it’s still funny they could try to void his contract or claw back a signing bonus for playing catch.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

been thinking joe burrow's appendix being gone will throw off his balance in all his throws and so forth. he's not going to be any good now

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

been thinking joe burrow's appendix being gone will throw off his balance in all his throws and so forth. he's not going to be any good now

Textbook post

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
What if they encase his appendix in a lucite paperweight and let him keep it, like a keepsake? It’s his lucky appendix.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's hard to think right now with this going on. and jackson carman sucks. do you know what it's like to have a horrible person who is also a horrible player on your team? if you do then please post your guy. it will help me.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

In my heart of hearts, I would like it if a sexual assaulter wasn't on my team because I made fun of the Steelers a lot so that makes me a hypocrite. I just tell myself at least it isn't my quarterback.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

last year he lied that he went and ate eminem's mom's spaghetti and got sick from it. he said that online like it didn't matter and wouldn't affect the business. thinks there are no consequences for his actions. and the worst part is he's right. something has to be done.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/1551909898534936576?t=ySjo69AE2cbu1N4B5RrgEg&s=19

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I hope Pete and John are fired from Seattle and are replaced by good people.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

That NFC East pick is spicy. The prophecy has been foretold. Lock it in.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Not even I'm that high on the Lions, though I think they might finish with a better record than the Bears

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I hope Pete and John are fired from Seattle and are replaced by good people.

I think they're going to be able to sell this as a rebuilding year unless the team goes basically winless. Young o line, new defensive scheme, two first rounders next year - they have another year at least I'd say.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I'll take the over.

Every team will finish 17-0.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hmm.

I'll allow it as long as the Buccs don't win the Superbowl and the Cowboys get stomped in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
That is a spicy rear end pick for the Eagles, and kinda spicy on the Broncos

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
USA Today also predicts that the Packers will beat the Bills in the Super Bowl so I agree with them

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I agree on both. Eagles have talent in a weak division and you can get to 11 wins like that even with an iffy QB. The Bronks are the weakest team in the AFCW. I wouldn't favor them to finish first or second in any division in the AFC.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hot Diggity! posted:

USA Today also predicts that the Packers will beat the Bills in the Super Bowl so I agree with them

I believe in Nicolas Cage.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1551982755575128065

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Eifert Posting posted:

I agree on both. Eagles have talent in a weak division and you can get to 11 wins like that even with an iffy QB. The Bronks are the weakest team in the AFCW. I wouldn't favor them to finish first or second in any division in the AFC.

I dunno. I feel like a couple of fanbases are about to experience firsthand the difference in talent between Russ and Drew Lock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

The Titans are winning the division, and the Colts are missing the playoffs, again