Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

SalTheBard posted:

Yep I also just started listening to that podcast after they appeared on Behind the Bastards and that is the main reason I'm following it today.

I'm going backwards through their back catalogue (after all of the depositions -- if you haven't heard the Roger Stone one, drop what you're doing and listen to it).

It is equal parts hilarious, frustrating, and scary.

Grand Fromage posted:

Can't lie under oath if you legitimately don't know anything. :science:

Good work, Barnes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i love knowledge fight but I just wish anyone else besides Jordan could be on it, that guy has a good heart but he is so annoying

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stefan Prodan posted:

i love knowledge fight but I just wish anyone else besides Jordan could be on it, that guy has a good heart but he is so annoying

is he the guy who's been tweeting along with the court because he does seem pretty online, yeah

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Stefan Prodan posted:

I've gotten so used to him at this point that I get disappointed whenever he doesn't interrupt with a giant cackle.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Stefan Prodan posted:

this is the Podcaster's Gambit, you could just read the same wiki they're reading but they're going to throw some sassy riffs on top of it as a middleman

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I really like Jordan but I know that if his voice sounded just a little bit different one way or the other I would’ve hated him. As it is, his genuine laughs makes me smile.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

this is the Podcaster's Gambit, you could just read the same wiki they're reading but they're going to throw some sassy riffs on top of it as a middleman

read the same wiki, lol

It's a good podcast, give it a listen. Dan is legit probably the world expert on Alex at this point.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1552355447994195969?s=21&t=FBUGfjNFlGSQcVbGBA1wxQ

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Grand Fromage posted:

read the same wiki, lol

It's a good podcast, give it a listen. Dan is legit probably the world expert on Alex at this point.

dan is so good that I will put up with Jordan screaming every 30 seconds to listen to him

that's the best endorsement I can give of Dan and it's very strong

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Dan is a treasure and must be protected

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Grand Fromage posted:

He really is.

I loved the moment when (I think) Bill Ogden came on the podcast to say that he admitted that InfoWars got two conspiracies right, one of which was Jeffrey Epstein.

Dan immediately had to jump in and say, "No, he didn't!" because Alex accuses everyone of being some kind of pedophile.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
Dan needs to have more self confidence. He's an incredible researcher and presenter. Hopefully he can find another topic after Alex self destructs. I'm guessing there is still a few years of content left as Alex fights this judgment and then fights paying it.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

In this case it's "watch/listen to everything Alex Jones puts out" instead of "read the wiki" so having someone else do it is well worth it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

funeral home DJ posted:

OK smarty pants but a) where you gonna get that vat of elephant diarrhea and b) how will you tell the difference between Alex jones and elephant diarrhea when he gets in the vat? He'll escape and the plaintiffs will never get the money!!!

Christ, I hadn't even considered it as an escape route. Good catch.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

AHH F/UGH posted:

Being a stenographer sounds loving awful, I guess it's a good thing they get paid a pretty good salary

My aunt was a court stenographer before she retired.

Apparently it owns. Easy as poo poo once you get some experience and the benefits are excellent.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Man...Daria's testimony sounded like a nightmare according to Jordan.

Can't wait for Alex.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Stream has restarted

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

BigRed0427 posted:

Man...Daria's testimony sounded like a nightmare according to Jordan.

Can't wait for Alex.

It was the same as her deposition. The only thing that's changed as far as I can see is that now she's in front of a jury.

She even repeated the line about believing it to be a hoax is better because at least there's a chance the kids are still alive :psyduck:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
JONES IS BACK

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
For those that like this thread but want more KF friendship, here's the other thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3990450&pagenumber=37&perpage=40

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1552361358317932545?s=21&t=FBUGfjNFlGSQcVbGBA1wxQ

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Mr. Nice! posted:

JONES IS BACK

I was wondering who that was!

I've never really had that much interest to visit Texas, but there's something about this trial that makes me want to visit it some day.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

mojo1701a posted:

I was wondering who that was!

I've never really had that much interest to visit Texas, but there's something about this trial that makes me want to visit it some day.

It does have some nice scenery, but some of the people kind of ruin it.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I’m sure Texas has some god tier bbq restaurants but so have many other places.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
texas can be pretty and has a lot of interesting history but stay the gently caress away from the rural parts if you ever go. austin and houston are chill

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

BigglesSWE posted:

LMAO I just remembered the time PJW was in Austin, complaining about the hotel food on Twitter. Every single reply was, "Buddy, take like a 5-minute walk in any direction and you could probably find some dynamite barbecue place!"

To be honest, the food is the main reason I've ever wanted to visit the US, and barbecue is the main reason I've ever wanted to visit the South.

Robo Reagan posted:

texas can be pretty and has a lot of interesting history but stay the gently caress away from the rural parts if you ever go. austin and houston are chill

Yep, so I've heard.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

I've only been to Austin, but every Texas BBQ place there that has lines around the block (there are a couple) are only that way because their prices are reasonable. I've had better BBQ in California and even loving Oregon you just have to pay a little more.

BBQ isn't some secret alchemical formula it just takes patience, some specialty equipment, and high quality ingredients.

Edit: Did Jones just rip a huge fart? I swear I heard something when he shifted around. I wish I could rewind

sure okay fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 27, 2022

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

sure okay posted:

BBQ isn't some secret alchemical formula it just takes patience, some specialty equipment, and high quality ingredients.

:haibrower: The South doesn't have a monopoly on BBQ :colbert:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

KitConstantine posted:

I can't believe she doubled down on "i'd rather imagine they were still alive than shot to death"

what the gently caress
no she didn't!! how does she still not understand how this works?? none of them seem to.
but, to be fair, HOW do you prepare to defend alex jones? besides screaming "out of context" over and over.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrower: The South doesn't have a monopoly on BBQ :colbert:

i live in the south and let me tell you a whole lotta places try to skate by on the fact that they are a bbq place in alabama and make no effort to actually have good food

dreamland ribs suck rear end and ill kiss anyone who disagrees

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Renegret posted:

My aunt was a court stenographer before she retired.

Apparently it owns. Easy as poo poo once you get some experience and the benefits are excellent.

I just can't imagine sitting there for like 8 hours typing poo poo that people say. It sounds insanely mentally draining to have to focus that long and take dictation, especially some of the subjects you have to write about and things you might have to see in court of like, murdered kids or whatever. I mean, they should really be paid more, is what I'm saying.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Release the Kraken!

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

InsertPotPun posted:

no she didn't!! how does she still not understand how this works?? none of them seem to.
but, to be fair, HOW do you prepare to defend alex jones? besides screaming "out of context" over and over.

"I'm sorry, our client is just too stupid to understand the consequences of his actions."

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

I get why people don't like Jordan, but I have to admit I really like him. He's a good manic to Dan's stoicism and honestly we should be reacting like him regarding what Alex is pushing.

lol at Alex. He is MASSIVE. But walking in trying to be congenial and everything.

Also lol at Daria going "can you remind me..." followed by an immediate "I would love to." *presents evidence*.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I adore Jordan and I will hear of no such cruelty towards my sweaty anxious host.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Daria is perhaps the most incompetent person I've ever watched.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
A lot of "I object because it's devestating to my case" this trial.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Digital Jedi posted:

Release the Kraken!

Berth ell pup!

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

spinst posted:

Daria is perhaps the most incompetent person I've ever watched.

I once saw someone wet themselves on the stand and this is somehow worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol jones always talks about how much danger he's in bringing this stuff up. dude looks pretty cozy for a guy warding off obamas illuminati hit squads with his patented nutriceuticals on the daily