Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

This is one million percent better to watch with Jones present. I saw him texting earlier and seems to be squirming but it’s probably wishful thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

red19fire posted:

This is one million percent better to watch with Jones present. I saw him texting earlier and seems to be squirming but it’s probably wishful thinking.

yesterday jones was zoned out staring at the tree painting, smiling and laughing talking with dudes once recess is called

hes definitely squirming today

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
It will never stop being funny that Alex Jones hawks dodgy supplements and one of his best selling products is to make you smarter/think more clearly. Like how can you look at the man and seriously think that you should and need to get brain pills from that guy. Lol.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

i like this judge

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Judge about to take the Jones lawyer out behind the woodshed.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

spinst posted:

i like this judge

She has no time for these fuckwits and also no time to pretend otherwise, it's great

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

B-Rock452 posted:

I once saw someone wet themselves on the stand and this is somehow worse

that's a pro move

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

AHH F/UGH posted:

I just can't imagine sitting there for like 8 hours typing poo poo that people say. It sounds insanely mentally draining to have to focus that long and take dictation, especially some of the subjects you have to write about and things you might have to see in court of like, murdered kids or whatever. I mean, they should really be paid more, is what I'm saying.

She has a stupid amount of money and the benefits was something I can only dream of.

As far as the actual work, she said it was very easy. That she'd just go on auto-pilot and it would just listen to what was going on in the background while she thought up of dinner plants for that night. I guess that's the end result of 30+ years of experience.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

"she was earlier a corporate representative, but shouldn't be considered now" is definitely a take.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lmao. Your honor, this witness cannot be asked about answers in her deposition as a corporate rep because she’s not a corporate rep witness she’s testifying about her answers in the deposition.

Lambo Trillrissian
May 18, 2007
When the judge sends the jury out of the room to lecture you on your basis for objection being such total bullshit that it's misleading the jury you know you're in trouble.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This is the most accurate representation of Dan and Jordan's dynamic

https://twitter.com/ManuclearBomb/status/1487483303745708040

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

"she was earlier a corporate representative, but shouldn't be considered now" is definitely a take.

As was "She shouldn't be expected to be a corporate representative for a period in time in which she wasn't even employed."

"Well, that was your choice."

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

You've repeatedly punished us for not preparing our representatives, it's unfair to keep asking them questions that they're not prepared for since we decided not to prepare them

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
"You're making us look unprepared"

Judge: "Nobody can do that but yourself."

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

chainchompz posted:

It will never stop being funny that Alex Jones hawks dodgy supplements and one of his best selling products is to make you smarter/think more clearly. Like how can you look at the man and seriously think that you should and need to get brain pills from that guy. Lol.

it'll never stop being funny to me that Alex Jones and Gwyneth Paltrow hawk the same wellness poo poo to different audiences. Goop selling along Maca powder as Moon Juice Sex Dust, meanwhile Infowars sells it as "Super Male Vitality" supplement.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 27, 2022

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

but judge, we are being made to look incompetent!

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I've been binging KF at work because of this thread and it reminds me why I've taken a step back from this nonsense in the first place.

Alex Jones and everyone who associates with him are reprehensible pieces of a poo poo and it makes me angrier to know that ultimately he's going to get away with this. Even once this is over, there's no way he's gonna pay, and it's just going to get drawn out until the end of time despite them making an absolute mockery of the legal system.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

lol at Alex. He is MASSIVE.

There's at least one episode of KF, number eludes me, where he references having massive sleep apnea issues. Which is one of the few times I've heard Alex make a claim which seems extremely plausible.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Schrödinger’s corporate representative

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

lol at Alex. He is MASSIVE. But walking in trying to be congenial and everything.

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1552368386926989313?s=20&t=h1WvhMtBs2Rj-Tm4DGEBbA

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://youtu.be/Dx32b5igLwA

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

I want to be clear for non-KF listeners that Alex once said (recently I think) that he was "researching in his mind" when he made some poo poo up

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

So if this is the defamation suit, what was the summary judgement on again?

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

AHH F/UGH posted:

So if this is the defamation suit, what was the summary judgement on again?

The is the penalty phase of the defamation suit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

spinst posted:

i like this judge

I would be terrified to practice in front of her for fear of drawing her ire, but I loving love watching her.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

spinst posted:

The is the penalty phase of the defamation suit.

Not yet. That's next. This is the damages phase for compensation due to emotional and reputation damage.

The punishment phase comes next. Punitive damages are the penalty damages to Jones intended to change his future behavior.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I think that was Alex’s phone that went off?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
/\/\/\ lol he has the old person 'normal phone' ringer!

daria, how dare you suck so much with that name

how dare you

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jul 27, 2022

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

All right, which one of you called the trial?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Mr. Nice! posted:

I would be terrified to practice in front of her for fear of drawing her ire, but I loving love watching her.

I think you only get to this level of ire after 5 years of loving around.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Tree Dude posted:

I think you only get to this level of ire after 5 years of loving around.

Oh no. You don't need five years of loving around to piss off a judge. It all depends on the judge, but quite a few have a no-strike policy where they just immediately kick people out.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mojo1701a posted:

All right, which one of you called the trial?

heard a lawyer was murdering a lady so i was calling to see if everyone else was okay

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Over/under: it’s gonna be Daria all loving day

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Jeff Rense mention. That's a name I haven't heard in a while.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

In another life, Alex could’ve been a decent voice actor for animated shows.

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1552377804771078144?s=21&t=FBUGfjNFlGSQcVbGBA1wxQ

God I wish I could see this.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jul 27, 2022

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Mark's pulling the Watson email again!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol Paul Joseph Watson as the voice of reason jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

teen witch posted:

Over/under: it’s gonna be Daria all loving day

How everyone is not just banging their head against the wall with her answers, I don't get. This is why I'm not a lawyer