Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Rustybear posted:

you're on a smart meter but they're asking for meter readings?

you don't want to give them a meter reading rn? becasue their estimate is under actual?

you can ignore it but the next step that will come fairly promptly is an in person visit and if you block that somehow bailiffs, creating more hassle for yourself in the long run by not complying

If someone arrives in person I'll let them in I was just a bit surprised they asked for a reading only now after 14 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rustybear
Nov 16, 2006
what the thunder said

Jose posted:

If someone arrives in person I'll let them in I was just a bit surprised they asked for a reading only now after 14 months

prices are only going to go up in the short-medium term so you'd be better making sure you're up to date now if at all poss

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

This is the general secretary of a labour affiliated union

https://twitter.com/MickWhelanASLEF/status/1552547114504290306?t=AJvnfSXltL9JGpWaQRr78w&s=19

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Yeah it was one that Zarah Sultana was also at (not her wedding!). Mr & Mrs Jezza were both there. There was a nice photo of them with Zarah I saw yesterday.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol :getin:
https://twitter.com/BBCPhilipSim/status/1552595775527550976?t=jFt8L_n12E3xaW5nnaS-9Q&s=19

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jul/28/nhs-closing-down-london-gender-identity-clinic-for-children
they got it at last

quote:

She said there was a need to move away from a model of a sole provider, and instead establish regional services to better meet patients’ needs.
regional services do not currently exist

e: the waiting list at tavistock is a few years long too, looking forward to the orderly migration of those patients to the hypothetical regional services

gonadic io has issued a correction as of 15:15 on Jul 28, 2022

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

gonadic io posted:

e: the waiting list at tavistock is a few years long too, looking forward to the orderly migration of those patients to the hypothetical regional services
https://laurieoconnel.itch.io/lichcraft

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
^: :hmmyes:

he's lost the guardian picture chooser, all hope is lost

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol hell yeah

https://twitter.com/pollysmythe/status/1552638711107665921?t=-0iBaSHH9tV362cKeWd-TQ&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Well the Prince William trending topic has caused it's first article

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1552648154159333378?t=uPoOcXtQtPZ9Og5dMSq2fg&s=19

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jose posted:

Well the Prince William trending topic has caused it's first article

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1552648154159333378?t=uPoOcXtQtPZ9Og5dMSq2fg&s=19
Were you involved in this? You're the one who was getting pegged by a duchess right? Or was that someone else?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Were you involved in this? You're the one who was getting pegged by a duchess right? Or was that someone else?

https://twitter.com/ArchewellBaby/status/1552478603383898112?t=L7gWQ3-GCCKKWEoWkNE2Ow&s=19

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
but does he demand it dry?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

A Buttery Pastry posted:

that was communism bitch, who i think changed their name. they got a management position at their castle and kind of went middle manager, which was funny

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Goon gets pegged by duchess, William hears of it and starts an affair, papers find out, Meghan is thrown under the bus to protect William, the royal family starts to tear itself apart.

Pretty cool.

CoolCab posted:

that was communism bitch, who i think changed their name. they got a management position at their castle and kind of went middle manager, which was funny
ah, right. I just remembered the pegging duchess.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

CoolCab posted:

it's also waaaaaay shittier when you're doing postgraduate or otherwise not under the auspices of the relatively lenient main student finance loans system. you have to take out private loans and poo poo to do your masters i think.

anyway we don't raise it flippantly this was the last thing he tweeted almost. poor bastard. this country is a piece of poo poo.

I know about all this too well. I was pulled out of school when I was 16 and put in a psychiatric hospital. I only passed 3 of my GCSE's because of that. I went out doing construction work, then got laid off for a while. I started working in the family buisiness but I could never see eye to eye with my dad. I was doing 60 hour weeks while him and my mom were travelling the world three times a year. I was in rehab for alcoholism by the time I was 24.

When i came out of that I got placed in Praxis supported accomodation, which is something I don't even think exists now. I got kicked out of there because of my drinking.

A few years back I thought I had finally beaten it. I went to night classes and managed to pass my first two semesterd of CCNA. I used whatever money I had to build my own computer. I thought after that I could do a B-TEC in IT. I spent a small fortune moving myself to the city, renting a flat and furnishing it. The month before I moved up I was cut off disability benefits. I made it about 8 months before I had to drop out. Three years of sobriety all down the drain.

There was lots of poo poo happening at home too. My brother was drinking even more than I was. He was in a coma for several months. Regardless of my finances I would have probably had to drop out anyway, doing shifts while my family was running to visit him in the hospital.

It's all over now. When covid started my parents handed the bar and off-licence to my sister (who is an evil bitch). They had been building a ritirement home out in the country and moved me and two of my siblings out there. They just recently kicked my brother out. He'll be dead within a year. They are pressuring me to move out too. My sister is also an addict and she planning on going to rehab for 12 weeks.

I still won't hurt myself. The only reason being that it just feel like giving up. I shouldn't really be posting anyway, I've tried to take a break from the forums for the sake of my mental health. The last time I posted like this I got banned.

I just want my brother back so he can be safe.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

CoolCab posted:

wait really? lmao at all of this. i've clearly been unable to read DnD for too long and thus missed all of his drama

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Jose posted:

wait really? lmao at all of this. i've clearly been unable to read DnD for too long and thus missed all of his drama

yeah he fell out with the thread when iirc he posted some minor dickish thing about how his staff chatted all day instead of working and then properly got into a long and nasty argument with the thread about it. years ago now, idk if he still posts here

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i think i had my access removed shortly after the 2019 election but it was definitely 2020

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
lol @ the idea of a guy who got a job as a manager cause a duchess hosed him up the rear end getting upset at his underlings for not working hard enough

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Jose posted:

i think i had my access removed shortly after the 2019 election but it was definitely 2020

Are you literally unable to view dnd?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
he would post about prostate play like, i mean i was going to say "a weird amount" i would have guessed any amount other than 0 as weird and it definitely wasn't 0 in his case. i remember he came in once steaming drunk and was like "lads, here's this wild thing you have to try: a wank with a finger up your butthole. feels great" in the middle of a discussion about like remain or something

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

CoolCab posted:

yeah he fell out with the thread when iirc he posted some minor dickish thing about how his staff chatted all day instead of working and then properly got into a long and nasty argument with the thread about it. years ago now, idk if he still posts here

oh poo poo i do remember this, it was a great character arc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

notaspy posted:

Are you literally unable to view dnd?

Yeah I asked.an admin to remove access while drunk mostly because it wasn't good for mine or the threads mental health to troll it constantly

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Look its fun to laugh. But i actually think it`s great how pegging is becoming normalized for straigth men. Thank you for your service Prince William, for real.
Its just a very different physical sensation from penetrating. Why not try it out, dont you want to get the maximum pleasure of out your meatsuit while it`s still mostly functional?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

next up will be the #dukeofsounding

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I didn't realise communism bitxh ended up in a relationship with an aristocrat lol

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

it's really weird how people talk about the royals as if they're friends of the family they're catching you up about rather than a bunch of rich inbred freaks

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

kecske posted:

next up will be the #dukeofsounding

They must get confused for a second and go shifty eyes every time someone mentions 'Prince Albert'.

And buy your commemorative peehole sounding rods from the Royal Mint! Each crafted manually out of Sheffield Steel, plated in Sterling silver guaranteed for ease of use.
Each rod bears the Royal crest, and the pee spigot has HRH head bust delicately made out of silver and 20 karat gold.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Jose posted:

you must have been a little confused at the "accusation" I levied against you

Casey Finnigan posted:

lol @ the idea of a guy who got a job as a manager cause a duchess hosed him up the rear end getting upset at his underlings for not working hard enough
not just a manager, but a manager of some private museum collection IIRC! he might be an rear end, but it sounds like he's living the dream for people with his education background and sexual proclivities.

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1552692327189164032

lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

clinical

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

66% for truzz

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

If Starmer can make it equally shameful to admit you're voting Red Tory to a stranger over the phone then maybe that 33% will break more evenly!

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

This is the general gist I got from the TU leaders who spoke at the Durham Miner's Gala. There's something brewing I think.

Starmer shooting first by sacking Sam Tarry might be the catalyst required.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jose posted:

I didn't realise communism bitxh ended up in a relationship with an aristocrat lol

Communist on the streets, inbred aristocrats in the sheets.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

really queer Christmas posted:

Communist on the streets, inbred aristocrats in the sheets.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
gently caress the rich

no not like that

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Gosh I hope I'm the next one whisked away to Castle Peg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Communist Thoughts posted:

Gosh I hope I'm the next one whisked away to Castle Peg

She's going through the something awful user database like a terminator with a phone book