Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Being simultaneously very mean but way too nice with these assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
https://twitter.com/SebastianMurdoc/status/1552777743464800257

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

ILL Machina posted:

She asked him if he spoke about the trial, in general about details about the trial . He said that probably did.

She asked if the defense attorney taught him about the Rule. He said no.

Your avatar goes so well with the exact feeling I have of that poo poo heel throwing his attorney under the bus like that....

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
She's killing him!

"Oh just because you're just a fresh layer. Stop with the 'Aw shucks' with regards to legal practice."

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i see the defense studied at the futrama school of law

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Several points throughout today Jones was bracing his hand against the table as if the chili was going to come bursting out.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Ohhh my God that was a great conclusion.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Robo Reagan posted:

i see the defense studied at the futrama school of law

The hyper-chicken would probably do better.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Criterion collection when

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

red19fire posted:

Holy gently caress she is giving this dipshit defense attorney the business.

OH MY loving GOD LETTING THIS rear end in a top hat SLIDE AGAIN.

She is 100% going to watch the video tonight and have something for it tomorrow

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Daria refusing to answer for a solid minute about whether or not she thinks the trial is a sham is the highlight. I mean my god.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

So they’re going to watch Alex’s show with owen and see what they said about the trial tonight? 5 years later and still playing games.

Take the kid gloves off. Just give him a little smack. Overnight in jail. Something.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

"Any objection? Be very careful...."

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Your avatar goes so well with the exact feeling I have of that poo poo heel throwing his attorney under the bus like that....

For clarification it's not HIS attorney.

And for further clarification check the animation and red text.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
So that’s it for todays feed, ghouls and goblins

But I leave you with this until we meet tomorrow:

what is in your chili of forgetting?
The chili rules are in effect

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm sitting through this horrible person they have filling-in for Owen right now with the expectation either Owen or Alex comes on air to blast themselves to hell because they are incapable of shutting up. I want to be here for it. Gotta keep the IW stream muted until then tho. Ugh.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I'm sitting through this horrible person they have filling-in for Owen right now with the expectation either Owen or Alex comes on air to blast themselves to hell because they are incapable of shutting up. I want to be here for it. Gotta keep the IW stream muted until then tho. Ugh.

I think that Owen is too smart to do that unfortunately

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

While you cannot post screencaps or videos from the trial, feel free to share whatever you deem fit

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

It's probably Harrison, who sucks. All of the other InfoWars hosts suck, Alex is the only one who does anything interesting

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
SpaceViking's Chili of Forgetting:

1lb. Ground Beef
1lb. Ground Breakfast Sausage
6 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp cumin
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 large yellow onion, chopped finely
5 cloves garlic crushed
3/4 tsp mexican oregano
1 tsp salt
1.5 tsp ground mustard
1.5 tsp cayenne pepper (for more kick, can be omitted for a milder version)
2 tbsp masa harina (corn flour)
8 oz. water.

Brown meats, add onion, drain half of the fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until you have a spice paste.
Dump spice paste into meat and onion mixture, stir well, bring to simmer.
Simmer as long as you want, but at least one hour, stirring every 30 minutes.

Can be scaled with no problems, freezes/stores well in the fridge or freezer. I usually make two batches at a time.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1552778732850425856
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1552779005572497408

Piell fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 28, 2022

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
considering how on the lawyers the judge is im praying extra hard to allah every night she's giving these idiots rope to hang themselves with

especially owen or whatever his name is for the teensy fact that he tried to overthrow the government and is probably going to jail

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

SpaceViking posted:

SpaceViking's Chili of Forgetting:

1lb. Ground Beef
1lb. Ground Breakfast Sausage
6 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp cumin
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 large yellow onion, chopped finely
5 cloves garlic crushed
3/4 tsp mexican oregano
1 tsp salt
1.5 tsp ground mustard
1.5 tsp cayenne pepper (for more kick, can be omitted for a milder version)
2 tbsp masa harina (corn flour)
8 oz. water.

Brown meats, add onion, drain half of the fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until you have a spice paste.
Dump spice paste into meat and onion mixture, stir well, bring to simmer.
Simmer as long as you want, but at least one hour, stirring every 30 minutes.

Can be scaled with no problems, freezes/stores well in the fridge or freezer. I usually make two batches at a time.

Why masa harina?

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

teen witch posted:

Why masa harina?

Thickens the consistency a bit, my mother makes a chili that's more like a soup but I like mine with a bit more heft.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Mockery of the justice system is correct

I do not think they mean it the same way we do tho

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Robo Reagan posted:

considering how on the lawyers the judge is im praying extra hard to allah every night she's giving these idiots rope to hang themselves with

especially owen or whatever his name is for the teensy fact that he tried to overthrow the government and is probably going to jail

She can't really go all out on them at the start of a long trial but God help them if this poo poo is going on next week.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol they are literally scraping the bottom of their D-league roster. Holy poo poo even David Knight was better than this:

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol they are literally scraping the bottom of their D-league roster. Holy poo poo even David Knight was better than this:

Thinkin about thos Beanz.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I've listened to a thousand hours of Knowledge Fight and never heard of either of these people. lol

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You are lying this is a psyop no one is named that

SpaceViking posted:

Thickens the consistency a bit, my mother makes a chili that's more like a soup but I like mine with a bit more heft.

my partner likes it hefty - noted and noted.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Tracy Beanz seems like a name for a nice person :unsmith: but we know better :smith:

Troubadour
Mar 1, 2001
Forum Veteran

SpaceViking posted:

I was going to make a lame joke about forget-me-nows, but god drat if I didn't just save that recipe onto my hard drive right now

Grand Fromage posted:

I've listened to a thousand hours of Knowledge Fight and never heard of either of these people. lol

She (Beanz) has been mentioned a couple times on QAnon Anonymous. Like the other guy said she was one of the very first people promoting Q outside of 4chan, like in the sense she was posting to Reddit minutes after a Q post, to the point it was pretty suspicious.

Troubadour fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jul 28, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Grand Fromage posted:

Kristi Leigh was one of those failed news anchors that claimed media bias for their inability to hold a job and then attached themselves to the right-wing grift.

Tracy "Beanz" Diaz is one of the earliest QAnon promoters. So she's out here trying to stay relevant despite QAnon being over, pretty much.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Alex is recruiting from moonlighting wwe nxt wrestlers like Tracy beanz

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

ILL Machina posted:

For clarification it's not HIS attorney.

And for further clarification check the animation and red text.

I'll be damned if I ever go back and edit anything I write

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

teen witch posted:

my partner likes it hefty - noted and noted.
If you find a soup/stew/chilli to be too thin when it's already close to ready and would like to thicken it via corn starch, flour, whatever, make sure to whisk (or stir with a fork) that stuff into some cold water/milk before adding it to prevent clumping. You can also do it with some melted butter.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"you people are evil! and incompetent! and stupid! aaaaaaaaand ugly! and you're making a mockery of this court. see you tomorrow, try not to do it again" *wank*
also owen shroyer has an awful loving beard

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

ArbitraryC posted:

If you find a soup/stew/chilli to be too thin when it's already close to ready and would like to thicken it via corn starch, flour, whatever, make sure to whisk (or stir with a fork) that stuff into some cold water/milk before adding it to prevent clumping. You can also do it with some melted butter.

Oh poo poo we're talking cooking now. Definitely a plus 1 to the melted butter/flour combo if you ever need to thicken something up. The french call it a Beurre manié and you know if the french do it in cooking it is loving legit. That poo poo has saved so many of my pan sauces...

https://www.saveur.com/article/Techniques/saveur-100-beurre-manie/

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

ArbitraryC posted:

I like to make big batches of roux and freeze it for use later. Just drop a chunk or two in whatever needs to be thickened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh hey i just remembered like day 1 one of the infowars contributors was bragging about how he got witness protection info from the cops and used it to stalk one of the victims families and uhh, anyone gonna look in to that?