Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Aw, did someone labe your molon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
All my labes. Moloned.

:negative:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

They put the Punisher skull on it because the Punisher is just taking what's his: These guys are preparing mobile weapon caches for him to complete his mission, and the "thefts" are just so they can cover it up.

(The creator of Punisher, as I recall, has zero respect for these losers and hates that they're using the skull logo in this manner. Marvel is trying to change Punisher's logo to remove themselves from these dorks, but we'll see how that goes. It's the whole "you can't make an anti-war" movie idea again--you can't make a traumatized vigilante anti-hero that is supposed to be held up critically to more heroic ideals without some people saying "but I like that" unironically.)

My parents bought me a T-shirt that is just a Punisher skull made out of guns. I think it's the only gift they've ever gotten me that I've just thrown out.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Indecisive posted:

how loving stupid do you have to be to leave your wallet in your unattended vehicle for any amount of time let alone overnight

stupid enough to have a punisher sticker i guess

Yeah this is the most incredible part of this

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

this belongs in the cursed images thread, jesus. The profile photo of an apparent 15 year old seals the deal.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also a Taurus? Isn't that the gun that's such a cheap piece of poo poo it will go off if you drop it?

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Large Testicles posted:

how big of a pussy do you need to be to keep a gun holstered next to your leg in your car?

My uncle once got a rise out of teenaged me by showing me he kept a snubnosed revolver in the car door pocket near his leg.

This was before I figured out he was a drug dealer.

(I figured it out when he was sentenced to a dime on a trafficking charge. I was sheltered.)

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

drat horror queefs posted:

It also leaves out that the other Greek city states thought the Spartans were stupid violent pricks (for various justified reasons but also) because they murdered a bunch of peaceful diplomatic envoys by tossing them down a well, rather than just saying, "no thanks" and sending them back.

Herodotus, the Histories 7.133.1 posted:

To Athens and Sparta Xerxes sent no heralds to demand earth, and this he did for the following reason. When Darius had previously sent men with this same purpose, those who made the request were cast at the one city into the Pit and at the other into a well, and bidden to obtain their earth and water for the king from these locations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I hate insurance companies with a burning passion, but it really shouldn't be their responsibility if someone steals your gun and wallet from your car. That is 100% on you being a dumbass.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
300 rounds and a plate carrier? Why the gently caress would you leave those in your car? The hell is wrong with people?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

The Anime Liker posted:

I hate insurance companies with a burning passion, but it really shouldn't be their responsibility if someone steals your gun and wallet from your car. That is 100% on you being a dumbass.

i left my car unlocked last year and someone stole my gopro and earbuds (which were in plain sight) and knife. i didn't call the cops or my insurance cause I was a dumbass who left expensive stuff out in the open and the stupid shall be punished

also gently caress calling the cops for anything, ACAB

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Zipperelli. posted:

300 rounds and a plate carrier? Why the gently caress would you leave those in your car? The hell is wrong with people?

Murder fantasies

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

The Anime Liker posted:

All my labes. Moloned.

If you reverse it, it's like saying take the cum.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

Race war zombie apocalypse could drop at any moment

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don’t even leave a sheet of paper visible and face up in a car

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009

Zipperelli. posted:

IANAL but could also be a nice alibi if/when those guns, ammo, and plate carrier are used in a shooting.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

Mother doesn't want them in the house.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Jaxyon posted:

And these people strongly overlap with "western chauvinism" crap about how the west gave everyone their current democratic society but actually no, lol, that was also the Persians.

persians didn't give everyone their current democratic society

drat horror queefs posted:

The Spartans would also later become the lapdogs of the Persian empire during the Peloponnesian War, for the purpose of overthrowing democratic Athens and having their own oligarchy control Greece.

Anyway uh, speaking of old poo poo, here is an old lovely meme!

athens was even less democratic than 1776 us

spartans were assholes and not particularly good at war though

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I don’t lock my car because I keep nothing of value in it and I don’t want anyone breaking a window or cutting up the roof to discover that.

Every once in a while I’ll find the glovebox or console open after it’s been parked overnight.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ego Trip posted:

But then how could you get them out of the hospital?

lol

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

A buddy of mine had his car break down on the highway and he couldn't do anything about it til the morning, so he left it unlocked when he got picked up

Someone broke a window getting in anyway lmao

Some real 2F2F poo poo

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Dumb shits who leave firearms in cars and get their weapons stolen should be barred from owning firearms in the future. If you must own a gun then treat it with respect and respect those around you. gently caress around and find out.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Warbird posted:

Dumb shits who leave firearms in cars and get their weapons stolen should be barred from owning firearms in the future. If you must own a gun then treat it with respect and respect those around you. gently caress around and find out.

That sounds like a bunch of RULES to me. What do you think this is, a well regulated militia!?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Molon labe? Sounds more like these guys should have "moron" labe on their trucks instead!!! Thanks folks I'll be here all week

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

that car wouldn't have been broken into if it had a gun

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dabir posted:

you are describing a tank

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

right. and how many times a year do you hear about tanks getting robbed? none. checkmate, liberals

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dabir posted:

right. and how many times a year do you hear about tanks getting robbed? none. checkmate, liberals

That one guy stole a tank and it was cool as hell

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dabir posted:

Quite often, recently.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Anime Liker posted:

All my labes. Moloned.

This phrase is going to stick in my head for years and come out when something disappointing happens, and I'll have to explain to people why it's funny, and I'll look stupid and it's your fault.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Nobody, absolutely nobody…
German households:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

The Anime Liker posted:

Yeah that episode of 'King of the Hill' is a good'n

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Zipperelli. posted:

You gotta protect yourself and your family and property! You never know when you could run into some sort of violent psychopath* that threatens** you.

*unarmed black child
**confronts you after you chase them around the neighborhood and finally corner them

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

The Anime Liker posted:

He somehow managed to get a 50 ton tread driven vehicle stuck on a highway divider, didnt he? What a waste, coulda gone to a police station and monster trucked over so many cop cars.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dabir posted:

I think a good trap would be to rig the car gun so it’s pointed at the door and goes off when the door is opened

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
https://mobile.twitter.com/lawyercat_/status/1454135406501326849?lang=en

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Drone_Fragger posted:

Molon labe? Sounds more like these guys should have "moron" labe on their trucks instead!!! Thanks folks I'll be here all week

It's the moron label

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I bet if they tried to say it out loud more than a few of them would actually pronounce it to rhyme with "gabe" and I would immediately bite my lower lip off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Also a Taurus? Isn't that the gun that's such a cheap piece of poo poo it will go off if you drop it?

Drop? No. They made a gun so poo poo for the Brazilian police that it would fire if you shook it.