Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

More of the show should be Matt going off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

More of the show should be Matt going off.

whenever Matt isn't going off the other chapos should be asking 'does anyone have a tin can they'd like to shout into for fifteen minutes?'

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember the time he got so loud the neighbors called the cops? Because of McMegan saying the tower fire wasn't so bad?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

holefoods posted:

Matt going off for 10-15 minutes is usually because he has some kind of insight, it’s pretty rare that I think nothing of whatever he says

Oh, he's usually got something good to say; I'm just saying I can't recommend it to anyone.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

Remember the time he got so loud the neighbors called the cops? Because of McMegan saying the tower fire wasn't so bad?

classic ep

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MonsieurChoc posted:

yea, he was making the correct point that McGrittle should go gently caress herself and die in a fire herself

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The dang Florida show got pushed back to a Sunday!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
10 minutes into this episode and have no idea what they're talking about.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

snoremac posted:

10 minutes into this episode and have no idea what they're talking about.

The big Twits this week were:

Disabled, trans YA author who made 100K followers scolding people for having bad politics is *SURPRISE* a nepotism hire for Lockheed Martin

and

A children’s book illustrator drew a webcomic about her hot husband eating peaches and why that made her mad. After a week of memes, there were no survivors.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I guess you don't have to read books to do war crimes

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Bust Rodd posted:

The big Twits this week were:

Disabled, trans YA author who made 100K followers scolding people for having bad politics is *SURPRISE* a nepotism hire for Lockheed Martin

and

A children’s book illustrator drew a webcomic about her hot husband eating peaches and why that made her mad. After a week of memes, there were no survivors.
I meant Black Hammer. Listen to TrueAnon a fair bit but don't recall them.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Good episode, this one. When he’s talking about something I find half way interesting and not riffing too much, I like Brace just fine. When he talks about something I don’t find interesting and doesn’t have some other people on who have to get in their own jokes, I find him pretty annoying.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

snoremac posted:

I meant Black Hammer. Listen to TrueAnon a fair bit but don't recall them.

they're a cult run by a guy I'm 100% convinced is a fed who jumped from various black liberation movements (that kept kicking him out because he was obviously at 'best' a nutjob nobody respected and at 'worst' a COINTELPRO flunkie) until he started his own group that mainly just called Anne Frank a bitch and publicly near instantly teamed up with fellow fed riddled group The Proud Boys. There was just a hostage thing where the leader got busted.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Dr.Radical posted:

Good episode, this one. When he’s talking about something I find half way interesting and not riffing too much, I like Brace just fine. When he talks about something I don’t find interesting and doesn’t have some other people on who have to get in their own jokes, I find him pretty annoying.

Wasn’t there an hour long episode about him trying to unionize a brewery? I wonder how that worked out or if his Epstein podcast derailed all of that.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

That’s a weird thing to say.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Action Serious posted:

Wasn’t there an hour long episode about him trying to unionize a brewery? I wonder how that worked out or if his Epstein podcast derailed all of that.

you know it happened right

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Action Serious posted:

I regret to inform you the proles unionized because out of all the ways capital tries to gently caress over unions 'a guy with a semi-ironic blackpill podcast supported you' isn't really one so no he didn't singlehandedly destroy a union effort.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

i say swears online posted:

you know it happened right

That’s good to hear.

sexpig by night posted:

I regret to inform you the proles unionized because out of all the ways capital tries to gently caress over unions 'a guy with a semi-ironic blackpill podcast supported you' isn't really one so no he didn't singlehandedly destroy a union effort.

Sorry finding Brace obnoxious means I’m anti-union :(

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Action Serious posted:

Sorry finding Brace obnoxious means I’m anti-union :(

nobody said that, you just clearly implied he was a detriment to the effort

ANOTHER SCORCHER
Aug 12, 2018

sexpig by night posted:

they're a cult run by a guy I'm 100% convinced is a fed who jumped from various black liberation movements (that kept kicking him out because he was obviously at 'best' a nutjob nobody respected and at 'worst' a COINTELPRO flunkie) until he started his own group that mainly just called Anne Frank a bitch and publicly near instantly teamed up with fellow fed riddled group The Proud Boys. There was just a hostage thing where the leader got busted.

Gazi is def a crazy dude controlled by the feds. MKULTRA was made obsolete by the internet serving the deep state up with any number of useful nutjobs.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

i say swears online posted:

nobody said that, you just clearly implied he was a detriment to the effort

I implied his involvement ended when Epstein got arrested and he started a podcast.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

Are these the guys that went off to start a "back to the land but also black power" commune despite no one knowing anything about farming and on a plot of land that was 99% solid rock?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Brace and Liz definitely deserve the hate for the mole/schizo people who are their fans.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Brace is cool. I was somewhat baffled by the start of this one though. Takes them ~25 minutes to establish who they are talking about though. Really should have started the pod with that. I thought this was a random group of hobo twitch streamers they were dunking on for a long time.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tirade posted:

Are these the guys that went off to start a "back to the land but also black power" commune despite no one knowing anything about farming and on a plot of land that was 99% solid rock?

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

Gazi is def a crazy dude controlled by the feds. MKULTRA was made obsolete by the internet serving the deep state up with any number of useful nutjobs.

supposedly they were being paid by russian intelligence? which also is lol based on the history of how russia is so bad at infiltrating american movements that they can only get the completely marginalized wackos.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

jpmeyer posted:

supposedly they were being paid by russian intelligence? which also is lol based on the history of how russia is so bad at infiltrating american movements that they can only get the completely marginalized wackos.

I dunno, I think Russia knew what they were doing

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

Being a nut job is why people like this are recruited as a deniable, disposable assets. Always have been.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Bar Crow posted:

Being a nut job is why people like this are recruited as a deniable, disposable assets. Always have been.

Hell, sometimes they're the ones who drive them nuts in the first place.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
:siren:Important Information:siren:

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1553809978217050112

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1554159668238229504

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1554588896528240640

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
She got $50,000 for that podcast from the government, lol…

LMAO

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/leftistbeard/status/1554300620709851136?s=20&t=VTfcBCe10C4ja6GLQnWPLQ

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is it 2017?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Do I even want to ask what they talk about on that podcast

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

FlamingLiberal posted:

the dang cheeto

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FlamingLiberal posted:

THERE WAS A CHEETO

IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
it's an audio version of one of those celeb mags, but all of the celebs are Government Bureaucrat #873047, Dude Who Hung Out With Roger Stone in 1993, Some Low Level Clerk at the Southern District of New York Federal Court, and starring.... TMUP!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005