Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

there's a variable in this code I'm looking at called "p_TRUMP_EVENTS"

set it to zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

I'll never really get the juxtaposition of "caring about COVID is gay and any attempt to care about it is a restriction on my freedoms" and "we need to figure out why the Chinese menace sent this plague to destroy America"

they're nazis, their enemies are simultaneously weak and pathetic and also overwhelmingly powerful at the same time

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

anyway buddykins why don't you tell us what the new job is so we can all take turns making a joke about ot and for a fleeting instant feel like life is worth living

Apr 7, 2003

Dustcat posted:

set it to zero

it's a string

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

RealityWarCriminal posted:

anyway buddykins why don't you tell us what the new job is so we can all take turns making a joke about ot and for a fleeting instant feel like life is worth living

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

set it to "piss tape is real"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

then set it to TURMP TARPM TMOPR

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dustcat posted:

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Buddykins posted:

i got a new much better paying more professional job woot :toot: :parrot: :dogcited:

Cool too bad Pelosi is going to kill us all.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Dustcat posted:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Invoke "p_TRUMP_EVENTS"!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Invoke "p_TRUMP_EVENTS"!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

I'll never really get the juxtaposition of "caring about COVID is gay and any attempt to care about it is a restriction on my freedoms" and "we need to figure out why the Chinese menace sent this plague to destroy America"

Because truth is dead and both of those statements get him money to do congressman stuff, which you can just look at that hosed up idiot's weird hair and assume that's some kind of sex crime
Ky is also so right wing it doesn't even have to be gerrymandered, so he only needs to run his mouth to take money from whatever hosed up idiots will donate to his entirely non-competitive district

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dustcat posted:

can you still drink on the job

lmao as if this stops most alcoholics

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ump to unmp

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

fluuuuuuuuuuushh

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Big dick toilet goes flooooooooooshhhhhh

Apr 7, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Invoke "p_TRUMP_EVENTS"!

prepare for p_QUANTITY

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

More like central bank of Chad amirite

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1554181469588885505

love to watch the news report on other news networks

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

prepare for p_QUANTITY

lmao HOSPICE OVERRIDE i bet there are way funnier names in your databases than in mine. stupid manufacturing bullshit. wow amazing another table about some departments chip manufacturing. LAME

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

they're real

Apr 7, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

lmao HOSPICE OVERRIDE i bet there are way funnier names in your databases than in mine. stupid manufacturing bullshit. wow amazing another table about some departments chip manufacturing. LAME

There are over a hundred comments in here saying "gently caress oracle" or "oracle is poo poo" or the like

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

There are over a hundred comments in here saying "gently caress oracle" or "oracle is poo poo" or the like

lmfao i got a sit down talking to for some comment I left in that said "please god let this work" before a nasty bit of code. Mormon coworker saw it 6 months later :thumbsup:

if i had put the gently caress word in id probably have been fired

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

PyPy posted:

new month new tromps

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1554120632773890049

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i'm just a smol bean with multiple militia tattoos who brought weapons and zip ties into the capitol but i'm not sure how people got the impression i'm into militia poo poo

https://twitter.com/SarahNLynch/status/1554181546541813780

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/alex_mallin/status/1554181899291172865

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lmaooooo
https://twitter.com/SarahNLynch/status/1554184478095974402?cxt=HHwWhICxxYyjyZErAAAA

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

:yeshaha:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

did I talk with my buddies online about hog tying and executing congress? yes. did i show up at the capital with zip ties and weapons? also yes. however,

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

smarxist posted:

did I talk with my buddies online about hog tying and executing congress? yes. did i show up at the capital with zip ties and weapons? also yes. however,

see what you're not understanding is that after i did all that and you told me not to talk about it online i decided to talk about how much i loved doing crimes on my livestream so i could get money. again, this seems like it was a bad idea and i'm really sorry, but thomas jefferson told me it was cool.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1554181469588885505

love to watch the news report on other news networks

when you definitely understand what "shadowbanned" means

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Founding Fathers, and stupid poo poo like that

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what's everyone's order when they dry off? one towel, rear end, balls, face, rest of body for me.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Lpzie posted:

what's everyone's order when they dry off? one towel, rear end, balls, face, rest of body for me.

Top to bottom is the economic way, because if you start with the bottom then water from the top will drip down and then you're going over the same territory again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

i air dry on the back porch