Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

0konner posted:

It’s a labor as a listener to have lippert filling a whole lengthy podcast with the bill Walton energy but worth it.

I really want him to bring back the guy who was shilling for Movie Pass or whatever that service was called, but Walton seems to be his go-to recurring character at the moment.

e: Seth "no relation" Berkowitz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Also the new Schmiedeberg Pretzels was a big bump in quality from the first one. I think it's starting to find its footing, and while it's not my favorite of the ADPPP stuff it was a very funny episode.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Yeah, the first Inside Schmeiderberg's felt a little slight and directionless. This one was equally directionless, since it was just "Andy, Matt and Chris Tallman try to remember details of Star Trek/Aliens/Michael Jackson's career, while in character," but it was a lot of fun.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I think this might be my favorite episode of CBB ever

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Jack Quaid is the perfect CBB guest. I will never understand how someone with his parentage ended up being a seemingly normal, funny person. But I love him so much.

Also for my birthday this year my partner got us VIP tickets to the CBB tour and I'm very excited to find out who is performing with Scott and PFT.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've had just about enough of dads' and grads' poo poo this month. I don't know how I'm even going to get through these next five hours. gently caress.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

For me, and this is just me, but I thought the JC penny joke was quite good

Also, did not register in my brain until just now that Jack Quaid was of that Quaid dynasty. He's good enough that the thought "he must have famous parents" didn't enter my head organically (though I imagine they must have helped)

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
:lol: at Lippert not understanding the basic premise of the character he's playing

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
new Hey Randy whips

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
“So when do we talk about the movie we were supposed to watch?” over the closing of the plugs bag made me laugh so much.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

mark immune posted:

new Hey Randy whips

Can't believe I just busted to this Jay Leno looking mf

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There’s no way the KISS poster under the bed isn’t something that happened to Lippert in real life.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Oh yeah, the specifics of the story were far too... Specific to be wholly invented in that moment

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Hopefully it posts in the right thread this time.

Catching up on old episodes and listened to the Adjacent Mantzoukas episode today. I love every lovely, barely thought-out character Hanford shows up with.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Ran into Langston Kerman in the streets of Montreal - complimented his overall body of work and he said CBB was hie favorite thing to do. Great dude!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

First show of the tour tonight, excited to go, anyone else in headed to this one?

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
I'm going to the Atlanta show which happens to fall on my 40th birthday. My wife doesn't care for CBB so I'm going by myself!

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I'm going to the Saint Louis show alone, because my wife also doesn't like the same types of comedy I do.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
MY WIFE

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

I'm going to the Brooklyn show while I'm visiting nyc and we got vip tickets so I'm double pumped for it.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Reddit says the Saint Louis show will have Dan Lippert. Here's hoping for multiple Big Grande members.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Getting real excited for these shows to start dropping in the feed.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Consummate Professional posted:

Getting real excited for these shows to start dropping in the feed.

Just got the email that the first episode is up, it's in a new CBB World feed (13th Anniversary Tour)

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Thank you engineer Brett

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
After just their opening line I'm gonna go ahead and say Weed Seinfeld is the best new character of 2022

What is the deal with weed

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I was bummed I can't make it to any of the live shows but I'm slightly less bummed now that I'll get a recording of every single one.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

After just their opening line I'm gonna go ahead and say Weed Seinfeld is the best new character of 2022

What is the deal with weed

In person, Scott had such a dismayed reaction to what the character was, it was hilarious.

whoscookinbacon
Apr 4, 2011

Breadallelogram posted:

I was bummed I can't make it to any of the live shows but I'm slightly less bummed now that I'll get a recording of every single one.

The one in Madison, WI was bonkers as we had Paul F Tompkins as Alimony Tony, with Tawny Newsome as Rum Tum Tugger and Carl Tart as OJ Simpson. They did a solid 105 minutes by my watch, and we heard *multiple* jingle singalongs!

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Exciting to see they're bringing a small cavalcade of guests for each ep looks like. First time I saw CCB it was Paul, Lauren, and the Time Master. If each show has PFT and 3-4 others, seems like we're in for a lot of treats.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
I went to the Madison show last night, and the closing line alone was worth the ticket price.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MokBa posted:

I'm going to the Brooklyn show while I'm visiting nyc and we got vip tickets so I'm double pumped for it.

Also going to the Brooklyn one with my friend. I'm so excited for it I had a dream the other night that our show got an Andy Daly character for its guest, and I was losing my mind.

The World Inferno posted:

Exciting to see they're bringing a small cavalcade of guests for each ep looks like. First time I saw CCB it was Paul, Lauren, and the Time Master. If each show has PFT and 3-4 others, seems like we're in for a lot of treats.

Was that the Philly one a while back? I was there too, it was a great show.

Nichael fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Aug 3, 2022

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Upset that they're not doing Philly this time around but I guess I'll make do with the recordings. I'm glad they're able to be touring again at all.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
The tours rarely ever come to my neck of the woods. Sad! I'd love to go to a live show.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

They seem to hit up the same/similar cities each tour right? I'm sure they'd do perfectly fine down here in South Florida too, give us our show dammit.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

Nichael posted:

Also going to the Brooklyn one with my friend. I'm so excited for it I had a dream the other night that our show got an Andy Daly character for its guest, and I was losing my mind.

I am really hoping we'll see Andy Daly as well. Do we know when they announce the lineup?

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
Who was that playing Mimsy the medium in Chicago? Didn't recognize her or catch the name at the end

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Looks like it was a Second City performer named Carisa Barreca

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Nichael posted:

DC.

Dang, we're really gonna get a CCB almost every day for the next few weeks. Glutton of riches.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
For others who have seen the live shows, how long are they? Asking so I can give my wife an idea of when she'll have to pick me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fezz posted:

For others who have seen the live shows, how long are they? Asking so I can give my wife an idea of when she'll have to pick me up.

I've only listened to the ones posted so far, but both of them were about an hour and a half long.