Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Elderbean posted:

God I hope some loving pilled idiot juror doesn’t gently caress this all up but we live in hell.

Yeah, what scares me is if there are 3 poo-brained infowarriors on the jury and they aren't dropped, there's a non-zero chance this ends in a hung jury and Alex gets to claim he's correct. The families losing money sucks, but Alex Jones claiming that a fair jury indemnified him would lead to him becoming even more insufferable of an overbaked slab of ham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but one of the plaintiff's attorneys crowdsourced zingers from the Knowledge Fight subreddit in prep for closing arguments.

Current winning candidate is reinforcing to the jury that Daria admitted under oath that Alex's voice is a weapon.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Hollismason posted:

I am a chili purist

So you make your chili with dried beef jerky or fresh goat, right? That's the original chili, and if ingredients can't be changed that's what you gotta use.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Klyith posted:

So you make your chili with dried beef jerky or fresh goat, right? That's the original chili, and if ingredients can't be changed that's what you gotta use.

Please post a recipe for the True Original! Would be fun to add to the OP.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Man, it is storming here and I keep losing electricity or internet. I do not want to miss Jones on the stand because his insanity will be on full display.

Also, I do not think insanity will be a good defense when he just stated last week that he spread these lies because he was drunk. Also, insanity does not make it where he loses as much money when he literally makes money off of being insane.

Knuckle Sammich
May 4, 2009
"Alex, before I start my cross examination I need to know, have you eaten any chili today?"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Has he ever been known to go full sov cit?

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Sov cit people are, on average, broke. You can't sell snake oil pills and 'manliness smoothies' to an audience that can't pay for them, so I'd imagine, 'no'.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

goatface posted:

Has he ever been known to go full sov cit?

No. He is one, he uses the language and buzzwords, but he doesn't commit to it.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
There's scuttlebutt in the KF Facebook group that the plaintiffs are, at this moment, trying to get their hands on a copy of Alex's broadcast this morning where he called the judge possessed.

It's gonna come up in cross, possibly played in front of the jury

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Grand Fromage posted:

No. He is one, he uses the language and buzzwords, but he doesn't commit to it.

Like a ton of things he grabs elements and bits from it but wants to think that its all in his own mind so he doesn't call it that. See also the Deep State that totally isn't the Swamp from Q world.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Froghammer posted:

There's scuttlebutt in the KF Facebook group that the plaintiffs are, at this moment, trying to get their hands on a copy of Alex's broadcast this morning where he called the judge possessed.

They’re also doing it in the KF subreddit

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

quote:

Discord/Reddit mod here- the Reddit and Discord mobilized as quickly as possible to get the clip to Mark. I'm sure they must be flooded with the clips by now. I have confirmation that they received it from people who are in contact with the lawyers.

That said, if you have a clean direct recording (OBS/Fraps/etc) with no rebroadcast/overlay or extra sound we'd appreciate access to it as I can't confirm that we have a perfectly clean/direct recording so far and otherwise might not get it until the broadcast VOD is hosted on their website.

Thank you, wonks! There may be no heroes to the squatch, but you're all heroes to me.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Froghammer posted:

The Knowledge Fight Subreddit got the clip to Bankston.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Froghammer posted:

O c'mon, baby, papa needs a new pair of hopes and dreams.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The subreddit for a podcast is helping sue Alex Jones

I loving love it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Looks like the CT case was officially put on hold today. They do have a hearing in front of the bankruptcy judge Friday to lift that stay, and a hearing on other matters tomorrow morning.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Also Jones is at the courthouse and is claiming this is all a democrat plot of people out to get him.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's possibly not technically wrong.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I guess some of them might still be republicans.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I stubbed my toe, obviously a Democrat plot!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

neato burrito posted:

I stubbed my toe, obviously a Democrat plot!

thanks obama.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Unfortunately he cannot be tried in a Shart'ia law court

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Alex just arrived
May the gay frogs be at peace.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

LionYeti posted:

Like a ton of things he grabs elements and bits from it but wants to think that its all in his own mind so he doesn't call it that. See also the Deep State that totally isn't the Swamp from Q world.

I think most of us are viewing Alex solely through the lens of Knowledge Fight and so don't get all of the crazy, just the stuff that is interesting or weird enough to qualify for time on the podcast. It's probably the only good way to listen to Alex as it 1) doesn't give him listeners and 2) doesn't force you to hear him ramble for three hours, punctuated by screaming and crying. Instead of using that as the basis, look at his behavior. if you do you'll see that Alex isn't a SovCit. He gets upset when any form of government does stuff he doesn't like, but he registers his cars, files taxes, has a broadcast license and while he dislikes the federal system as it is, he still believes it exists and doesn't try to repeat the magic words to get you out of trouble like SovCits do. His dislike of higher authority comes with the caveat that it's OK if he likes the person in that position. Even SovCits wouldn't say that "DeSantis is a good governor" because they don't think the government is real. Alex isn't making claims that the US is actually a British owned corporation. A lot of people are mistaking extreme libertarian views and a love of big authoritarian kings as SovCit beliefs in this case.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Nessus posted:

Unfortunately he cannot be tried in a Shart'ia law court

Evoke admiralty law

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

:getin:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Here we the gently caress go

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

oh my god they're DOING IT

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
We're getting straight into it, huh

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tuned in just in time for the prosecution admitting today's Infowars into evidence.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Hah they are bringing to the court what Alex said in the last day.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
:bisonyes:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
aww shittt

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
Good lord, he sounds like poo poo in that recorded video. Homie's been gargling gravel.

E: "on the spectrum" lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lmao

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

where's the judge is a demon bit

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he had a tooth pull d a week ago lfmoao

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Oh my god

Oh god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993