Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Has anyone else noticed the increase in people wearing masks? I bet they started hearing Alex coughing and went "whoops, that guy ain't safe!"

Also lol at "what are YOU chewing?!?" Now giving the defence a light lecture about how to act properly... Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
MORE GUM bahahahahah

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
This dude is a loving clown.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Judge is about to demonstrate why judges carry gavels

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
This is seriously like the 5th time they've hosed up the gum thing. I can't even remember the last time I chewed gum.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Youth Decay posted:

Are these the jury questions? They're trash.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
MORE GUM FOR THE GUM GOD

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Whenever I have to give someone a sixer I hope everyone hears Judge Gamble’s “are you seriously chewing gum” voice

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

MORE GUM FOR THE GUM GOD

drat liberals trying to take our gums!

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Also, wait a sec, Alex said he had a tooth pulled the other day, but he was out there a few days back smoking. That's gonna give you dry sockets for sure.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
don't bring gum to a court room if don't have enough for everyone

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

This dude is a loving clown.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Ah dammit. Not happening yet.

E: I thought the jury questions would’ve been answered afterwards on paper or something. I follow what is going on now (excuse me I just woke up)

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Some of these jury questions sound like they're intended to be answered by a lawyer, or the judge.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Youth Decay posted:

Are these the jury questions? They're trash.

It’s important to remember that most jurors end up being absolute idiots. Think about the baseline for most Americans as your starting point. Then realize you are in Texas. Many people who can self-select out of jury through various means. Then the vore dire process can thin other thinkers out of the herd as well.

You are usually left with some dumb motherfuckers that get all their news from red or blue cable and struggle to think critically. I’ve seen some real basic poo poo be too complex for lost jurors to understand.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I had not noticed the security before but I noticed them when they went to break and dear god, that is so sad and pathetic for a manly man like Jones to need security. By the way, the security really comes across like mall cop style security.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I had not noticed the security before but I noticed them when they went to break and dear god, that is so sad and pathetic for a manly man like Jones to need security. By the way, the security really comes across like mall cop style security.

They're ex-Blackwater, which is funny if you heard how much Alex hated Blackwater back on his old shows.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
The security is at least half for show and whatever is left to protect him from his own fans.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Grand Fromage posted:

They're ex-Blackwater, which is funny if you heard how much Alex hated Blackwater back on his old shows.

lol ex-Blackwater means soldier turned cop turned security contractor turned walmart greeter turned Alex Jones bodyguard right

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Tree Dude posted:

This is seriously like the 5th time they've hosed up the gum thing. I can't even remember the last time I chewed gum.

It has to be some kind of weird strategy, right? Like, probably not a good strategy, but it's hard to imagine he's just that forgetful so it must be on purpose.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

this woman really knocks it out of the park every time she speaks. really hope all of this goes in her favor. she's an inspiration for real

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/DJDanarchy/status/1554524991642804225

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

ben shapino posted:

this woman really knocks it out of the park every time she speaks. really hope all of this goes in her favor. she's an inspiration for real

I could see people feeling like she's preachy, unfortunately.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

ben shapino posted:

I'm horrified for her that this is the context in which she's had to build such strength and resolve and perspective, but I'm glad that this is the path she chose and that she's decided to use that tragedy to inspire positive change in the world around her.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

I could see people feeling like she's preachy, unfortunately.

people be stupid :shrug:

Vakal
May 11, 2008

ben shapino posted:

I think I've seen this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY1f1orhlaY

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
God what motion is he making now besides :jerkbag:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Say it

Say mistrial

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

"this shouldn't take very long" lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
It sounded like someone just farted

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

MISTRIAL PLEASE!! PLEASE JUDGE MISTRIAL!!!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Beast Pussy posted:

But does the defense know this?

I misremembered. He was on the plaintiffs' witness list but is being called as a defense witness.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

SalTheBard posted:

I heard it too lol.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

God what motion is he making now besides :jerkbag:

You can't use the defimation we made on the air to demonstrate defamation.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

SalTheBard posted:

It has happened enough that I THINK it's just the chairs but idk. Alex is right there.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
no one believes the claim and there's no damage to her

judge points at 4chan

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Oooo, Mark is taking over.

That's gonna be fun.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

SalTheBard posted:

This keeps happening, surely it has to be the chairs right?

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Xiahou Dun posted:

It has to be some kind of weird strategy, right? Like, probably not a good strategy, but it's hard to imagine he's just that forgetful so it must be on purpose.

Isn't it fairly common that people on stimulants end up chewing gum a lot just to move some energy out as unobtrusively as possible? Might just be an unbreakable habit by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
I tuned in to this just in time to hear "CIA plot" - all my expectations have been met.