Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

flavor.flv posted:

serf bangs

https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/1140957414365118465

Also this reply that made me wheeze

https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/1140958286881030145

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Jean-Baptiste… Emmanuel… ZORG!

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
He's mimicking the haircut that Caesar Augustus wore, the thing is roman elites owned their barbers who manicured their hair expertly based on their specific shape of skull and face to make them look stately, so if you just mimic the hairstyle you're going to look weird every time

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BasicLich posted:

He's mimicking the haircut that Caesar Augustus wore, the thing is roman elites owned their barbers who manicured their hair expertly based on their specific shape of skull and face to make them look stately, so if you just mimic the hairstyle you're going to look weird every time

Yeah, busts of Caesar with that haircut don't look ridiculous the way Zuck does.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I want hair, but like smaller, to make my brain look big.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Just give me the Oblivion NPC, brah.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

flavor.flv posted:

serf bangs

that's norman upper class style

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That Finnish guy with the VCR collection was a real trendsetter

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

Yaldabaoth posted:

In the current culture, it's more likely the cops(who are all white men) will be the ones to rescue Jake Gyllenhaal by gunning down the bad guys(who are all black) because that's how modern Hollywood promotes """diversity""".

Content:

If you want some additional cursed content, try searching for "soft mount" taxidermy. AKA dolls/stuffed animals but made out of real pelts. Teenagers on DA love turning dead animals into edgy toys

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

LawfulWaffle posted:

:actually: In the USA you can’t sell or buy blood. If you need a transfusion they can charge for the tools and the skill, but not the blood itself. You can sell your blood plasma, the “fluid” part of blood. If you sell your plasma you are not donating your blood, but if you do a whole blood donation they separate out the plasma for research/transfusion purposes.

YOU can't, but the Red Cross drat sure sells that donated blood to hospitals for on average, $250/unit, which the hospital turns around and transfuses for *thousands*

The price that each hospital pays for units of blood varies because its all negotiated under contracts. So don't worry, the Red Cross makes money by selling your blood. You, however, can not.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

King Carnivore posted:

Old SA’s got you, fam.

I remember there being a huge fetlife thread in GBS for the longest.

which is here if you have archives.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

This guy does a good podcast

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
There is something inside each human that's much worse than a meer skeleton:

An eldritch horror that seeks to remake reality in its image.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Yaldabaoth posted:

You got on my last one.

https://twitter.com/CrazyAssNinten/status/1555022431806423040?t=LoOTFYDGAINyiopvf4Hncw&s=19

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

flavor.flv posted:

serf bangs

Karens of the Aeon Flux world.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Zipperelli. posted:

YOU can't, but the Red Cross drat sure sells that donated blood to hospitals for on average, $250/unit, which the hospital turns around and transfuses for *thousands*

The price that each hospital pays for units of blood varies because its all negotiated under contracts. So don't worry, the Red Cross makes money by selling your blood. You, however, can not.

Obviously we should be selling our blood direct to the end user.

Rad-daddio posted:

Karens of the Aeon Flux world.

I demandeth to speak to thine lord or manager !!!

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Yaldabaoth posted:

Sure just post the source of all pain and suffering in the world as if that's not a huge trigger.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
important leak from game producer ed annunziata whose currently producing a spiritual successor to ecco the dolphin.

https://twitter.com/edannunziata/status/1552685736939249664

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

That reminds me of another Nintendo curse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feZwlPMT3nQ

The picture in this scene shows that the main character of the previous game fathered children with all three of his love interests, so this means Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a Nintendo game with a canonical harem ending.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Yaldabaoth posted:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

the final form of the vajankle

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

for sale
vajankle
used

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Worldshatter posted:

the final form of the vajankle

One of these days we're going to hear about a serial killer who just outright murders women and cuts their feet off to stick them in jars.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Yaldabaoth posted:

One of these days we're going to hear about a serial killer who just outright murders women and cuts their feet off to stick them in jars.
Jerry Brudos tried freezing them. That close enough?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Murdstone posted:

Jerry Brudos tried freezing them. That close enough?

Sounds like he was more into women's shoes than their feet specifically, if I'm reading this right, but yes it's close.

Edit, content that continues the cursed feet theme oddly enough:

"This table is formed of petrified brains, blood, bile, liver, lungs and glands upon which rests a foot, four ears and sections of vertebrae, which are also petrified. Made by Efisio Marini, Italian naturalist doctor, and offered to Napoléon III."

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Aug 4, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Please don't gently caress the dolphin, Ed

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/70s_party/status/1555263244230615045

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
What's the hypothetical use case here.

it's sexual isn't it

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Zipperelli. posted:

The RC even refuses to accept blood from people with hemochromatosis. This blood is perfectly safe for transfusions, but since people with that condition have to have regular phlebotomies as treatment for it, the Red Cross figures that if they were to just draw that blood for free, it would be tantamount to paying those people and therefore won't do it.

Yes, this makes no sense.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Phanatic posted:

The RC even refuses to accept blood from people with hemochromatosis. This blood is perfectly safe for transfusions, but since people with that condition have to have regular phlebotomies as treatment for it, the Red Cross figures that if they were to just draw that blood for free, it would be tantamount to paying those people and therefore won't do it.

Yes, this makes no sense.

I have a high hematocrit level and my endocrinologist gives me a perscription to donate blood. They take it but won't use it. They still call me all the goddamn time begging for my blood.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

TotalLossBrain posted:

it's sexual isn't it

Mid century diets caused horrible constipation.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

"This table is formed of petrified brains, blood, bile, liver, lungs and glands upon which rests a foot, four ears and sections of vertebrae, which are also petrified. Made by Efisio Marini, Italian naturalist doctor, and offered to Napoléon III."

Of course Napoleon would have a real fancy vajankle.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

It is november 10th. Naptime.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

TotalLossBrain posted:

it's sexual isn't it

Luv 2 poop

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

MagpieConcept posted:

If you want some additional cursed content, try searching for "soft mount" taxidermy. AKA dolls/stuffed animals but made out of real pelts. Teenagers on DA love turning dead animals into edgy toys

My sister had a real fur stuffed animal as a kid, but it wasn't made out of a whole pelt or anything thankfully. Just a koala made from kangaroo fur a relative got for her in Australia. Similar to this one.

It didn't quite have the "real dead animal" feel that sounds like, but it was still kinda creepy thinking about it.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

nexous posted:

I have a high hematocrit level and my endocrinologist gives me a perscription to donate blood. They take it but won't use it. They still call me all the goddamn time begging for my blood.

Same, but last time they saw my hemoglobin level, they blacklisted me from donating until 2070. Which I have to remind them of every time they call.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hate those 2 am calls where it's just an ancient voice hungrily murmuring "blood... blood..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

drop bears, not even once.