Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Texts from 2019, early 2020
Claims nothing about Jan 6 is in them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Deptfordx posted:

He's on.

He's leading with the Jury are now demanding 3 Billion, it's unbelivable.

That’s a lie I said 2 billion yesterday. I will not be slandered.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Oh god, he's telling how the lawyers got the files and admitting more of their misconduct. And he's admitting to reading through the files and that they don't contain Jan 6 info because HE READ THROUGH ALL OF THEM.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Hollismason posted:

The jury deliberating this long makes me nervous. Like what's happening in there that takes them so long to make a decision

I like the theory that they stalled to get one more free lunch.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Ok, I'm not gonna fill the thread with every detail, but yeah he's relitigating the whole thing now he's safely in his studio and the demon judge can't reign him in.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
What a dumb dumb.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Baronash posted:

I was on a multi day trial as a juror and the free lunch is not worth being stuck in a tiny room in a courthouse for 9 hours.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Holy poo poo he just put Mark's email on air

he didn't say it but he showed the emails with an overhead shot and the email was clearly visible

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
He just flipped through a stackie without pointing out anything in the filing

Also, everyone Alex says he tried to stop Jan 6.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

TheMightyBoops posted:

I was on a multi day trial as a juror and the free lunch is not worth being stuck in a tiny room in a courthouse for 9 hours.

No but if lunch is just one hour away....

Digital Jedi posted:

He just flipped through a stackie without pointing out anything in the filing

Also, everyone Alex says he tried to stop Jan 6.

He shook

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Pretty funny that Alex is going so hard to claim there is nothing worth anything in there. Maybe there really is nothing in there but if so... why the gently caress does he care that much?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lawlicaust posted:

Pretty funny that Alex is going so hard to claim there is nothing worth anything in there. Maybe there really is nothing in there but if so... why the gently caress does he care that much?

My "My phone doesn't have incriminating evidence on it" shirt makes people ask questions that are already answered by my shirt

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Crackhead Chinese spy Hunter Biden is FREE! and ad break

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Alex jones is definitely going on his show and saying that the text message and emails he sent are fake

im not following this thread in detail, but stuff like this sounds insane.

That is , it sound slike the trial is only a few hours and then they finish for the day, and Jones then goes back to his studio for his daily show where he's adding to the public record stuff that ruins his own poo poo inside the court room.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I can't believe I thought "It's ok buddy I'm autistic too" was going to be the best thing we got.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Baronash posted:

Nah they're not done after their verdict today. There's a second trial on punitive damages. Although it will just be a show trial (because they're capped at $750k), Jones will be put on the stand again and grilled about his personal finances.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Hollismason posted:

The jury deliberating this long makes me nervous. Like what's happening in there that takes them so long to make a decision

There are all kinds of procedures and poo poo to jump through. Also even if they're all in agreement that Alex needs to pay, it could take a while to decide how much.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I can just assume he's trying his hardest trying to say "they didn't win! I'm not a loser".

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

He's begging for money and talking about guerilla war now

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

Mr. Nice! posted:

Jones will be put on the stand again and grilled about his personal finances.

Hopefully with a lot of nice new texts and emails

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Alex treats his show as therapy. Screaming into the microphone is the only way he knows how to process his feelings, so of course he's going to express his anger over having accidentally disclosed his crimes by accidentally disclosing more crimes.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

"I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY"

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Quick, somebody Photoshop Budd Dwyer with Alex Jones' face

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Lawlicaust posted:

Any normal person having their entire phone and cloud leaked would be reasonably upset at the breach of personal privacy, all the behind the scenes stuff any of us gets up to that might be embarrassing if it went public but unless it's real awful stuff we would be fine in the long run.

Alex Jones? Motherfucker consorts with all kinds of nasty people, including nasty people in power, who all share their crimes with him so he's probably freaking out about getting Epstein'd over it.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Friends, where can one catch up on what's happened with this from the start of this latest case? Wikipedia is too brief, this thread is too long, is there a highlights write up or similar?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Holy poo poo he just put Mark's email on air

he didn't say it but he showed the emails with an overhead shot and the email was clearly visible

It's just the public filing.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

KitConstantine posted:

"I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY"

He isn't bitching or complaing. Just stating the situation to his listeners!

So many great products! Visit the store!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I feel a little sick thinking about how much money he is making right now through his store. He's followers are going to be full on showing their support through cash.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

This music is ridiculous lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Alex Jones diagnosed with terminal Reynal failure

e. Fixed due to thinking one thing and typing another

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Aug 4, 2022

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

He's playing the Mark reveal moment on infowars

and showing his giant red shocked face

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Alex Jones diagnosed with a fatal case of Reynal failure

Thread title

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Baronash posted:

My assumption is that "2gb of texts" (assuming that number is correct) probably includes all the media sent in those conversations as well.
i've timestamped when bankston talks about 2.3GB of text messages and you can hear that the roger stone mention is a subset of them and there's no timeframe stated https://youtu.be/dKbAmNwbiMk?t=687

there was also mentions of at least 27 months of messages outside of court so i highly doubt this is a snapshot of early 2020

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Another Bill posted:

"I am under request from various law enforcement agencies to produce this phone and barring a ruling from you, I will be complying immediately after this hearing" lmao that's great

ahahaha oh hell yea

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

Confusedslight posted:

I feel a little sick thinking about how much money he is making right now through his store. He's followers are going to be full on showing their support through cash.

I prefer to just be reminded that, sure, one more disgusting idiot is getting filthy rich but at least he's grifting money from other terrible, disgusting people.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Alex Jones diagnosed with a fatal case of Reynal failure

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

hotdog feet posted:

I prefer to just be reminded that, sure, one more disgusting idiot is getting filthy rich but at least he's grifting money from other terrible, disgusting people.

:trustme:

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

he's so red and mad online

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Alex is absolutely mangling all of this.

he must have heard about the response to the motion this morning and is confusing the timeline of when information is being provided by Bankston to the CT lawyers

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Ok I'm out, I think half an hour of unfiltered Infowars is all I can take.

And yes he's still just rewriting yesterday, totally delusional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Deptfordx posted:

Ok I'm out, I think half an hour of unfiltered Infowars is all I can take.

And yes he's still just rewriting yesterday, totally delusional.

he's re-writing today now too lol