Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

This one goes out to the gay frogs

:rory: ribbit, ribbit :rory:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

KitConstantine posted:

The infowars store ad that just played included a 'hotline' number.

I guess his audience is indeed old as gently caress, so having the option to phone order makes sense. Or is it like a poison control number?

Whats the hotline number KitConstantine, I am bored at work

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Hoping for some Twitter clips of his meltdowns because I ain’t touching Infowars with a ten foot pole.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

duz posted:

It's just the public filing.

Nowhere in the email does the lawyer say that this is confidential nor privileged. He just says “disregard” which is not the way you do that

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

Whats the hotline number KitConstantine, I am bored at work

Spoilering because because
888-253-3139

It's for the store, but a quick google indicates its for customer service, ordering, and apparently for an "Alex Jones for Texas Ambassador" campaign? A trip report would be fun but please don't buy any lead-filled brain pills

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Mummy Napkin posted:

he’s going full Darksydephil begging now

I saw your avatar and was suddenly struck by the mental image of a secret cabal of lizardpeople who rule the world just staring slackjawed at their wall of evil monitors, leafing through their plans to lay the groundwork for Frog Pride Month, realizing they didn't actually set this up, Reynal is just that loving dumb.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Roger Stone has joined the chat

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I don't know if this has been yet posted today, but here's the video of the Emergency Motion procedure this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbAmNwbiMk

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
lol He's saying the Judge said he was guilty. She explicitly said that in this case there is no guilty or not guilty.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Endlessly refreshing to page for a jury verdict

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Roger Stone's face is randomly twitching and moving - he looks like a haunted muppet

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Hollismason posted:

Endlessly refreshing to page for a jury verdict

nothing is happening until 2pm eastern at the earliest.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

KitConstantine posted:

Roger Stone has joined the chat

So much poo poo in those bookcases. Jesus

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

KitConstantine posted:

888-253-3139

It's for the store, but a quick google indicates its for customer service, ordering, and apparently for an "Alex Jones for Texas Ambassador" campaign? A trip report would be fun but please don't buy any lead-filled brain pills

:tipshat:

will do!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

KitConstantine posted:

Roger Stone's face is randomly twitching and moving - he looks like a haunted muppet
dammit. i was hoping he'd be worse than normal because of yesterday.
and just...in general.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

KitConstantine posted:

Moving like you would see someone do on coke or meth?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Lote posted:

Moving like you would see someone do on coke or meth?

He's blinking one eye at a time like a lizard and his eyebrows are all over the place

I haven't seen anyone meth but he looks weird

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

KitConstantine posted:

888-253-3139

1-800-empire! Today!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

1-800-empire! Today!

that's 800-588-2300, get it right or pay the peice

edit: ONE EIGHT SEVEN SEVEN CARS FOR KIIIIIDS

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018

ElegantFugue posted:

I saw your avatar and was suddenly struck by the mental image of a secret cabal of lizardpeople who rule the world just staring slackjawed at their wall of evil monitors, leafing through their plans to lay the groundwork for Frog Pride Month, realizing they didn't actually set this up, Reynal is just that loving dumb.

uh oh totally busted we’ll creep back into the hollow earth now

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Mission impossible theme to open this newest segment, combined with shots from the bottom of what looks like a desert canyon? I'm confused.

Roger Stone is still on, talking about how Joe Biden's mind is going and the perversions of Hunter Biden as Stone's face flesh drips down his bone structure.

Showing clips of Hunter videos including drugs and nudity to illustrate

FAMILY SHOW

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

One of the few commercials where I will actually turn the radio off until it's over. Also I seem to remember there being some really shady poo poo about that charity but I don't remember the details.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

1-800-451-7777

Nation Wide Warehouse! :haw:

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

lol stone's phone just went off.

his teeth unsettle me

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Frank Frank posted:

One of the few commercials where I will actually turn the radio off until it's over. Also I seem to remember there being some really shady poo poo about that charity but I don't remember the details.

It all goes to a jewish charity, iirc.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

America is great.

There's no other place on Earth where the defendant in a trial would be going on TV in the middle of it to rail against everyone involved in it, and that it would be considered totally normal and par for the course.

We're rank amateurs over here in the UK at this stuff.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Durzel posted:

America is great.

There's no other place on Earth where the defendant in a trial would be going on TV in the middle of it to rail against everyone involved in it, and that it would be considered totally normal and par for the course.

I cannot emphasize enough that none of this is normal nor par for the course

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It all goes to a jewish charity, iirc.

I think that wasn't it but I dunno. I turn it off because it's loving annoying.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Alex Jones diagnosed with terminal Reynal failure

:perfect:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

My biggest fear was a claw-back would be successful and January 6th committee wouldn't be able to legally obtain the information. I'm glad to learn they're so legally powerful that literally doesn't matter. Knowing there is information between Jones and senators and possibly the 6th stuff means they can basically do whatever the gently caress they want.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Durzel posted:

America is great.

Yep, just a regular everyday thing that happens here in America.

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference

Scam Likely posted:

It warms my heart so much to see everybody rallying around the posting pile in this moment. It's why I love this dead gay comedy forum.

I genuinely appreciate having a forum in events like these. I remember being a teenager and deciding that I wanted to be on the best forums on the internet and this is what I chose and the fact that it's still here to watch Alex Jones get snapped with his pants down in TYOOL 2022 is a blessing.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Nelson Mandingo posted:

My biggest fear was a claw-back would be successful and January 6th committee wouldn't be able to legally obtain the information. I'm glad to learn they're so legally powerful that literally doesn't matter. Knowing there is information between Jones and senators and possibly the 6th stuff means they can basically do whatever the gently caress they want.

If I understand correctly, at most privileged communications could be clawed back, not things like Alex texting Roger Stone or politicians or Stewart Rhodes or whoever

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Watching the Jan 6th thread definitely felt like being part of history. Everyone was sure the scaffolding was going to collapse, kinda bummed it didn't.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Nelson Mandingo posted:

IANAL but I believe they could only do take-backsies on privileged info, meaning direct communications between Jones and his atty, and even then only if it's not them plotting crimes like "we're going to lie to the judge" and "we're stashing all your assets in a shell corp to defraud the bankruptcy courts."

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Charlatan! I will never give up the empire... Empire!

Herbicidal Maniac fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Aug 4, 2022

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Charlatan! I will never go e up the empire... 588-2300 Empiiiiire - today!

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Per alex this is all a test run to get us to adapt to oppression, after which the Chi-Com/Big Tech/Banking Combine will bring TRUE OPRESSION down on EVERYONE

He's strawmanned, they build him into a LIE

this is a hell of a monologue, ngl

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I mean "dedicated legal professional otherwise unaffiliated and uninterested in the crime stumbles across stuff in the course of their life, says that there are crimes" is about as probable as you can probable cause.

Compare that poo poo to a cop saying "yeah, I think I might've smelled weed and it's not legal in this state, yet" as far as levels of evidence, and yeah, no poo poo, the January 6th Committee is gonna be able to get a subpoena for it. No poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

neato burrito posted:

Watching the Jan 6th thread definitely felt like being part of history. Everyone was sure the scaffolding was going to collapse, kinda bummed it didn't.

I wonder if the company that did that scaffolding uses it to advertise