Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Come on jury. I've got stuff to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

They're watching all those infowars videos in evidence. Y'know, for fun.

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

They're watching all those infowars videos in evidence. Y'know, for fun.

Yeah this is what's really going on, they have 18 hours and 47 minutes of Alex Jones that was admitted to evidence and by god they're going to watch every glorious second of it before returning a verdict of "Judge is a Demon, Plaintiffs are Demons, Trump is still president"

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Subscribe and ring the bell on the youtube page for the court and you won't miss it

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I say they award 100 million dollars

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Smash that like button

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Borscht posted:

Subscribe and ring the bell on the youtube page for the court and you won't miss it

too dystopian for me

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Every like adds 10 to the total

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the jury foreman is going to come out and ask for more whole episodes of InfoWars to watch

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Upsidads posted:

Every like adds 10 to the total

subscribe now for a 15x MATCH!!

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
The jury has requested the brain pills.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I don't even have a hunch on what they might award him except it certainly won't be $1. I want them to award $150m and I believe the parents deserve it but I don't want to get my hopes up.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Jury has convicted Dan and Jordan.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Really hoping they come back with a verdict of 100 million

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If they ruin him too hard there won't be any left for his ex-wife.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

If the pills stiff dick, you must acquit

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
150 mil, but Jones has to personally carry it to the plaintiffs in the form of 33k lbs of :10bux: bills

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Hungry Computer posted:

150 mil, but Jones has to personally carry it to the plaintiffs in the form of 33k lbs of :10bux: bills

He looks buff, I'm sure he could do it in a few months

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if u like the court maybe consider donating on patreon, you get access to exclusive content before anyone else and you help keep the court doing what its love. alright thanks guys!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Jury has convicted Dan and Jordan.

The dreamy creamy summer has come to an end.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

kntfkr posted:

if u like the court maybe consider donating on patreon, you get access to exclusive content before anyone else and you help keep the court doing what its love. alright thanks guys!

And if you donate you get access to all the blooper reels!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Judge comes into the chamber and rips her mask off

BAW GAWD IT'S GEORGE SOROS! GEORGE SOROS WAS BEHIND THIS THE ENTIRE TIME!

The lights go dim, music keys up and The Undertaker brains Alex Jones with a folding chair

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
"Your honor, the jury has decided that intentional emotional harm was indeed inflicted on the plaintiffs and we call for a $150 million dollar judgement against the liable party, Hillary Clinton"

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Jury awards 4 elephants

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Confusedslight posted:

And if you donate you get access to all the blooper reels!

The blooper reel is just the complete unedited video of the whole trial.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kntfkr posted:

Oh if we subscribe on patron can we suggest what court cases should happen next? Been a while since we've seen a court case involving a bigfoot, so if the court could organise one of those that would be great!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Jury completely deadlocked on the issue of what planet they're on. Jury foreman reportedly "Just asking questions"

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Alex Jones has to receive a paper cut from 150 million crisp one dollar bills.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

I’m at a family reunion and I got to teach a relative about Alex Jones, she had been insulated until now. I’m not sure if it was right to inflict this on her.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

bigperm posted:

The jury has requested the brain pills.

Update: Now they want the boner pills. And more time.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
I wasn't able to tune in today, but I devoured it all yesterday and dipped in and out a few days. Can anyone catch me up?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
https://twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1555054453874647040?s=20&t=cjVGU_6D1TBZeNlLiHs1hg

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Jury completely deadlocked on the issue of what planet they're on. Jury foreman reportedly "Just asking questions"

it's so easy to imagine some absolute loving genius in there doing the "just asking questions" thing it's actually infuriating

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Jury awards 4 elephants

Actual question for law types, does the award amount the jury comes back with have to be in money? I assume the judge would usually just add something like "or their equivalent monetary value" to non money stuff, judge being uncool like that and all.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
And if you donate on an elevated tier your name gets read out by the defendant as they're being sentenced.

Siffl
Sep 3, 2011
I've been stuck in meetings all day and missed the live stream. Does anyone know if there's a VOD of it yet? I can't find one on.

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
Judge: Have you reached a verdict?
Jury: Yes your honor.
Judge: Please read your verdict to the court.
Jury: We will cut the baby in half.
Judge: And that baby is...?
Jury: The large headed one, the one who coughs and screams.
Judge: Alex Jones?
Jury: Yes.
Judge: ...I'll allow it.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm so upset that infowars could die where am I going to buy my boner pills now

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

ENTER CODE 1776 to "tread on" Alex's dick pilled pilled dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Iiiiittt seems really uncomfortable to me that people develop parasocial relationships with the folks making a podcast about how damaging the parasocial relationships Alex Jones brought into being were.