Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

KitConstantine posted:

That's the ideal thing to happen to a right wing grifter (RWG) after they get deplatformed

So may it be with all RWGs

Well, here's hoping these dominoes keep falling!

The only problem is that as Becca said in this episode, there's always a vacuum. This time it's being filled by Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

mojo1701a posted:

I'm enjoying the latest Knowledge Fight. As much as I love interviewing Mark and Bill, I like hearing Becca Lewis talk about right-wing extremism and radicalization and how it pertains to Alex Jones.

I feel like I need a Wiki on these people (if there isn't already), because I have no idea what happened to Stefan Molyneux after Youtube banned him or whatever they mentioned.

Oh there is: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

Not much on him post deplatforming either though looks like.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Aug 9, 2022

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

mojo1701a posted:

Well, here's hoping these dominoes keep falling!

The only problem is that as Becca said in this episode, there's always a vacuum. This time it's being filled by Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi.

Can't wait for the Greenwald heelturn to finally finish

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Xenocides posted:

Roger Stone cast the situation in a different light:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1555680054868414465
This man looks like Colonel Sanders agreed to a fashion makeover by Peewee Herman.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

PITY BONER posted:

This man looks like Colonel Sanders agreed to a fashion makeover by Peewee Herman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3llTNHcPqk

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Roger Stone totally makes the bulls look at his Nixon tat when he angrily jacks off in the corner, guaranteed

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

what's the thread policy on hornyposting

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

goatface posted:

The only people who've run a successful war in Afghanistan recently are the Taliban.

Hmmm, seems like the US army should of hired them on as consultants instead of those blackwater clowns then.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/justinhorowitz_/status/1557055634293641216

Imagine the smell of them both in the room. Somehow smelling like moldy wet clothes with notes of meat sweat

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

teen witch posted:

https://twitter.com/justinhorowitz_/status/1557055634293641216

Imagine the smell of them both in the room. Somehow smelling like moldy wet clothes with notes of meat sweat
I'll be the first to admit it: I wish what he is saying were true. It would mean we have a mildly functioning government that can get things done when needed.

Also, lol at how many people actually believe seeing "banned video" added in the corner means it's actually true.

You have hurt my feelings and my YouTube algorithm.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Hopefully the first of Legal Eagle's videos on the trial is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-QcbOphxYs

teen witch posted:

I can't imagine how desperate both of them have to be now that they're acknowledging each other's presence.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
This really feels like we're in end game territory.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

mojo1701a posted:

I can't imagine how desperate both of them have to be now that they're acknowledging each other's presence.

As part of the publicity tour for the documentary about himself, Jones went on Bannon's podcast so they were already starting to get that desperate.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

duz posted:

As part of the publicity tour for the documentary about himself, Jones went on Bannon's podcast so they were already starting to get that desperate.

Oh, yeah. KF did an episode about it.

Bannon praising Jones to Jones praising Jones (instead of reciprocating to Bannon) was really loving funny.

It's all about Alex.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Got the live notification from the travis county youtube channel and I got a little excited. It's a different case and it's on zoom. The judge is there! But its just not the same. I miss the good old days. Last week

Edit: Clarifying! a completely different case that has nothing to do with Alex Jones.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 9, 2022

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Is it desperation or is all this media coverage raising Jones' star? Mark seems confident that in the long run all of this will ruin Alex and I see that being true but in the short term I think we'll see a lot of people hitching their wagons to Infowars getting prepared to grab a slice of that pie when it all collapses

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Confusedslight posted:

End game of what?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Confusedslight posted:

Endgame, you say?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Confusedslight posted:

Yeah, I hope you've been keeping your gear upgraded because the DPS* requirements are going up sharply, and if you can't keep up you'll need to go grind the freep thread to get back on track.

*Dumb Pathetic Screw-up

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Megabound posted:

Is it desperation or is all this media coverage raising Jones' star? Mark seems confident that in the long run all of this will ruin Alex and I see that being true but in the short term I think we'll see a lot of people hitching their wagons to Infowars getting prepared to grab a slice of that pie when it all collapses

That depends on what turns up in Alex's phone, doesn't it? Thanks to Milo Yiannopoulos, we know that even the right-wing grift train will drop someone if enough dirt comes out on them.

Turns out Jones' wife did not know about him sending her nude photos to Roger Stone and definitely didn't consent to it happening, so this might just wreck his marriage.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1557068922398162944

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
"I am upset that he took privilege to send the image to someone without my knowledge. However, that's really the least of my problems right now," Wulff-Jones added.

It is not clear what Wulff-Jones was referring to.

Edit: https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/alex-jones-wife-said-she-162430924.html

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Aug 9, 2022

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Confusedslight posted:

"I am upset that he took privilege to send the image to someone without my knowledge. However, that's really the least of my problems right now," Wulff-Jones added.

It is not clear what Wulff-Jones was referring to.

That's a hell of quote?

Is it actually from the article? It's paywalled for me.

If true, it's a hell of a provocative thing to say. Looooots to speculate there if you wanted to.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Confusedslight posted:

I’d say the beginning of the end unless he goes out 90s Right Wing Wacko style and it’s in a hail of fire.

Confusedslight posted:

Got the live notification from the travis county youtube channel and I got a little excited. It's a different case and it's on zoom. The judge is there! But its just not the same. I miss the good old days. Last week

One of these days I should collate a schedule of what’s to come, as there’s a lot. But as this is Alex Jones, who knows if something happens that immediately throws it all into chaos.

Main Paineframe posted:

Turns out Jones' wife did not know about him sending her nude photos to Roger Stone and definitely didn't consent to it happening, so this might just wreck his marriage.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1557068922398162944

His second marriage

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Lol @ marrying Alex Jones

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
"Honestly I was unaware that this occurred," Wulff-Jones told Insider. "I'm sure this was some type of brag exchange, look how hot my wife is type thing."

I’ve been looking for the source of the quote but I can’t find it. Yahoo said it came from the Insider, but I don’t see the article.

E:

https://www.insider.com/alex-jone-wife-upset-nude-photo-roger-stone-2022-8

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Agents are GO! posted:

Yeah, I hope you've been keeping your gear upgraded because the DPS* requirements are going up sharply, and if you can't keep up you'll need to go grind the freep thread to get back on track.

*Dumb Pathetic Screw-up

Careful casting "incriminating evidence" , the Bankston has an innate magical reflection , which can be very hard to pierce.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Xiahou Dun posted:

That's a hell of quote?

Is it actually from the article? It's paywalled for me.

If true, it's a hell of a provocative thing to say. Looooots to speculate there if you wanted to.

Sorry should have linked!

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/alex-jones-wife-said-she-162430924.html

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

possibly referring to this

quote:

In addition to Jones' legal troubles, Wulff-Jones is involved in a pending criminal case related to her arrest last Christmas Eve on charges of assaulting a family member and resisting arrest.

At the time, her husband told the Associated Press that the alleged incident was the result of a "medication imbalance," while declining to elaborate more on what happened and whether he had been injured.

"It's a private family matter that happened on Christmas Eve," Jones told the AP. "I love my wife and care about her and it appears to be some kind of medication imbalance.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"my 'i love my wife' t-shirt..."

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
nothing has happened so far in this thread, but if any of y’all get loving weird about Alex’s wife, I’d advise against it.

Conditional misogyny is still misogyny, and she has a right to her own sexuality. Alex is a loving buffoon for sending her images to Stone without consent, and even if she tattooed “death to teen witch” on her arm, she doesn’t deserve that type of violation.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

teen witch posted:

nothing has happened so far in this thread, but if any of y’all get loving weird about Alex’s wife, I’d advise against it.

Conditional misogyny is still misogyny, and she has a right to her own sexuality. Alex is a loving buffoon for sending her images to Stone without consent, and even if she tattooed “death to teen witch” on her arm, she doesn’t deserve that type of violation.

the teen witch, the

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

mojo1701a posted:

Hopefully the first of Legal Eagle's videos on the trial is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-QcbOphxYs

Was waiting for some of his coverage.

Hope he does some breakdowns for the trail itself

I Beleive Opening Arguments has mentioned they might do a big episode covering the whole trail.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ben shapino posted:

the teen witch, the

Anyone who speaks German can’t be a bad man

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

teen witch posted:

But what about if I get "death to teen witch" tattooed on my heart?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Get in line

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'm not sure this thread is appropriate for a teen

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Rinkles posted:

"However, that's really the least of my problems right now," Wulff-Jones added.
E: https://www.insider.com/alex-jone-wife-upset-nude-photo-roger-stone-2022-8

I was going to say "considering she's married to Alex Jones, she's probably honestly got a lot more pressing problems to deal with", buuuut:

quote:

In addition to Jones' legal troubles, Wulff-Jones is involved in a pending criminal case related to her arrest last Christmas Eve on charges of assaulting a family member and resisting arrest.

At the time, her husband told the Associated Press that the alleged incident was the result of a "medication imbalance," while declining to elaborate more on what happened and whether he had been injured.

"It's a private family matter that happened on Christmas Eve," Jones told the AP. "I love my wife and care about her and it appears to be some kind of medication imbalance.

... it sounds like she fits right in, there. My guess is that she had a big bowl of chili.

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Normally my "death to Teen Witch" tattoo just reads "dh".

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Aug 9, 2022

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Yeah it shouldn't surprise anyone but both his current and ex wife are not good people. KF doesn't get into it much because Dan decided private life is off limits (except occasionally when it's important, like when Alex was having his son on the show). His ex wife was a huge part of running Infowars for years and made plenty of money so she sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011
I'm mad I was the center-piece of Alex and an elderly man's jerkoff party, but not like $270 million mad.