Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

ryde posted:

I hate Alex Jones and am getting a lot of schaudenfraud out of this phone thing, but I kinda wish that Mark wouldn't talk about the contents in interviews since it kind of comes off as unprofessional.

Edit: That being said, I would also find it incredibly difficult to not dunk on Alex Jones, so.... glass houses, stones, etc.

And his explanation that he was saying it for Alex's wife's sake rang a bit hollow. I'm sure there's a way to deliver that message without doing it in an extremely public way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

ryde posted:

I hate Alex Jones and am getting a lot of schaudenfraud out of this phone thing, but I kinda wish that Mark wouldn't talk about the contents in interviews since it kind of comes off as unprofessional.

Edit: That being said, I would also find it incredibly difficult to not dunk on Alex Jones, so.... glass houses, stones, etc.

Alex Jones gets to call the jury morons and the judge a pedophile on a faux emergency broadcast news show in front of millions of people.

Explain to me the point of taking the moral highground in the real modern world and current political landscape in the US and to a lesser degree the UK now. That poo poo literally doesn't fly when you have entire tv networks, rallies of tens of thousands, presidents, representatives making up the vilest lies and insults about people.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

wit posted:

Alex Jones gets to call the jury morons and the judge a pedophile on a faux emergency broadcast news show in front of millions of people.

Explain to me the point of taking the moral highground in the real modern world and current political landscape in the US and to a lesser degree the UK now. That poo poo literally doesn't fly when you have entire tv networks, rallies of tens of thousands, presidents, representatives making up the vilest lies and insults about people.

And it's not like Bankston is defaming Jones because what he's saying is actually true and he has evidence to support it.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

SamDabbers posted:

And it's not like Bankston is defaming Jones because what he's saying is actually true and he has evidence to support it.

People and the media want to know, and Bankston is more than happy to provide. Does it approach the levels of gossip? Maybe, but there's proof in there, and it's not like he's revealing dirty little secrets that are useless outside of the law.

He's definitely enjoying it, but given that Alex is a massive piece of poo poo that Mark has personal experience with, I'd let him enjoy it.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I also feel like it might be an attempt to 'get ahead' of anything Alex might try to do to play it off or incriminate them (like they 'planted' it or w/e). A lot of the right's accusatory defenses/deflections towards things are 'Well why didn't you say/do [blank] at the time?!'

There's Mark doing just that. IMO.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I'd prefer the focus be on all the reprehensible poo poo Alex Jones has done and is still doing. Dick pics are the least of his crimes. Turning it into a gossipy circus is exactly what Alex Jones needs to distract from his mountain of crimes.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

SamDabbers posted:

And frankly he's shining the bat signal for any person on earth that thinks they can use anything in that data to pull Jones into some poo poo he's been escaping for years.

Also Alex Jones et al set themselves up as the Christian cum police so its absolutely in the public's interest if he's photographing his genitalia and sexually exciting old men with naked photos of his unconsenting wife. You know, since he's constantly explaining the link between immoral acts of non biblical sex stuff and white people dying.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the nudes are going to leak and jones will sue mark.
in that case jones will not comply with discovery and lose by default.
this will be a globalist conspiracy.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

wit posted:

And frankly he's shining the bat signal for any person on earth that thinks they can use anything in that data to pull Jones into some poo poo he's been escaping for years.

There are also definitely still limits on what can and can't be released to the public. For example, the issue with the picture of his wife was not that Jones had it, but that Jones had sent it to Roger Stone. It would definitely skirt the line of privacy if they just let everyone know Jones's dirty laundry (especially since they could've told Jones's wife directly in private), but it was being used to illustrate the kind of information they have.

Also, was there actually talk of a Jones dick pic or was that something that was just being joked about in this thread?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
As of now it’s speculative. The only thing confirmed is of his wife.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

teen witch posted:

It isn't speculative. Mark said there were lots of dick pics on the phone and that he personally redacted anything like so that no one else would have to see what he saw.

e: here's the full video. He touches on a lot of stuff. I watched it live and didn't catch the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEuhTtwSqCw

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Guys if you really want an AJ dick pic I'm pretty sure just texting him and asking for one will work.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Bankston clearly referenced explicit Jones pics and that he deleted them from the file so none of his associates would have to suffer the same fate. I do not believe he specifically said a dick pic though. So it could be Alex flexing in front of the mirror while super red.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Often Abbreviated posted:

Guys if you really want an AJ dick pic I'm pretty sure just texting him and asking for one will work.

Do you have his number

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bird with big dick posted:

Do you have his number

512-867-5309

wit
Jul 26, 2011

teen witch posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEuhTtwSqCw&t=420s

Alex Jones said there wasn't. Mark said he can say that is categorically untrue and he had to redact them all. Because Alex Jones made a statement about what wasn't on it, its in the public interest to refute his lies.

e: Just realised for any shitposter skimming by this post it didn't mention it but this is about dickpics. lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zil posted:

512-867-5309

Okay I sent some dick pics to this number we’ll see if he reciprocates.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Often Abbreviated posted:

Guys if you really want a dick pic I'm pretty sure just texting me and asking for one will work.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Lol just lol if ur 2 scared 2 see Alex Jones' dick

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Don't Fear the Penis

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Oh goddamnit dick pics are real

Sucks I’m real not cool with TYT but thank you for uh, yeah, confirming.

Greeeaat

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Lol just lol if ur 2 scared 2 see Alex Jones' dick

I'd only be scared if I thought it was magnificent. I bet it's going to be the funniest thing I've seen all year.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Don't Fear the Penis

70,000 people everyday
(Don't fear the peener)
We can be like they are
(Don't fear the peener)
Romeo and Juliet
Texting dick pix for eternity
(Don't fear the peener)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUhh14Ee8AM

Hearing stream up.

It is Pattis' show cause hearing.

e: and it went offline lol

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Aug 10, 2022

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Welp I guess Pattis' objection to the stream was a success because it's dead now

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Embrace the Alex Jones dick pics, soon they will become currency.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It is back!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

What you are saying that that in order to secure communication effectively, people would need to write messages on their dick, take a pic, and send that to the recipient?

I'll just let my communication remain insecure

It's less efficient for alex jones since he needs one pic per letter.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Mr. Nice! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUhh14Ee8AM

Hearing stream up.

It is Pattis' show cause hearing.

e: and it went offline lol

Regarding this, to be clear https://twitter.com/Equivo_Kate/status/1555285174098792454

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Ok they are doing in person next week.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Elderbean posted:

Who will create the first Alex Jones dick pic NFT?

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
The Court verse expands! This judge does not look like she will put up with any crap.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

teen witch posted:

Oh goddamnit dick pics are real

Sucks I’m real not cool with TYT but thank you for uh, yeah, confirming.

Greeeaat

NP, anything to ruin your day good buddy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Confusedslight posted:

The Court verse expands! This judge does not look like she will put up with any crap.

She's also pissed about the horseshit from the Jones teams.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Oh god did season two just drop?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

teen witch posted:

Oh god did season two just drop?

This is the mid-season special. Next week will be the in person show cause hearing for both Pattis and Reynal. It will be glorious.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Judges getting consecutively angrier and angrier all the way up until the supreme court waives all charges and gives him a handy.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Found a tweet thread for those who can't watch.
https://twitter.com/annamerlan/status/1557428174836813824

Also I see Law&Crime in the Teams window, so I assume they'll probably have a video up later.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Elderbean posted:

This is every bit as reasonable as every other stupid crytpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Edit: mistook someone for someone else.
This is a great little treat to tide us over.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Aug 10, 2022