Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OC VS LETHAL 11 11.34%
HAYTER/DMD VS THUNDERSTORM 40 41.24%
HOBBS 2 2.06%
CHRISTIAN VS MATT 1 1.03%
DUMPSTER MATCH 25 25.77%
YUTA VS JERICHO 18 18.56%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's honestly extremely Japanese in that way, which I guess makes sense given who's involved.

I love Regal-Gun a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nea posted:

holy hell of gently caress that's so long

Every Saturday

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
all dudes want to do is wear matching tracksuits and/or jackets together, it's natural and applies to faces/heels equally.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Hey what the gently caress

EDIT: It quite appears I've been hit by this because I was in Italy when I first signed up for AEW Plus, and despite having subscribed for 3 years from a UK bank account they still think I'm Italian.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lamuella fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Aug 10, 2022

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sandman McMahon posted:

-BCC used to be cool but then they got matching jackets and they wore the matching jackets and now they're a bunch of geeks barely any better than Dark Order.

When was this? I can't find them in matching gear

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Yuta, Claudio, and Mox have been wearing BCC jackets but they're pretty subtle.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

When was this? I can't find them in matching gear

Must have been Rampage? Someone posted a backstage promo they did and, all trolling aside, I was surprised cause it seemed like something Mox wouldn’t do. The other guys? Sure. But not Mox.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lamuella posted:

:stare:

i haven’t got that email. back to p e r f e c t l y l e g a l p r o c u r e m e n t if fite aren’t gonna provide immediate replay

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
punishment for Fite showing the rampage taping. can't be trusted

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Lamuella posted:

I haven't got that email yet and if I do that's an instant cancellation

Fffffffuuu

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Lamuella posted:

What exactly is the point of fite after this change?

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Lamuella posted:

Looks like they are getting more TV deals elsewhere in Europe. Someone on Reddit posted a follow-up email that Italy will (potentially) be getting a new channel to watch AEW on.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

:stare:

i haven’t got that email. back to p e r f e c t l y l e g a l p r o c u r e m e n t if fite aren’t gonna provide immediate replay

I'll miss the picture in picture commentary, but not enough to pay money to wait 2 weeks for the shows. Yikes.

I wonder if their ITV deal in the UK is coming up for renewal and ITV are killing the Fite option.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Lamuella posted:

is that an email you got or a screencap from elsewhere

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is loving disgusting

Someone else take this bullshit please

Forget it Foochs...It's Sandman McMahon

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

flatluigi posted:

is that an email you got or a screencap from elsewhere

An email I just got.

Although the mention of Italy might be relevant. I first subscribed to AEW Plus back in 2019 and I was on holiday in Italy at the time.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4QGZ4tP_5Q

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Where is this? I checked my own inbox, and I've seen nothing from FITE regarding my AEW subscription. It seems like a particularly stupid thing to do, especially when in most cases, FITE is the only legitimate way people can access AEW content and programming.

Sandman McMahon posted:

Must have been Rampage? Someone posted a backstage promo they did and, all trolling aside, I was surprised cause it seemed like something Mox wouldn’t do. The other guys? Sure. But not Mox.

It can easily be explained away as "out of respect for William Regal, a man, such a man, SUCH A MAAAAN, a real, a real man's man."

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Aug 10, 2022

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Does seem like Germany and Italy are the only two regions who have received that email from Fite so far.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Today on the Internet I will have to convince a boxing and wrestling promoter that I'm English.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lamuella posted:

Today on the Internet I will have to convince a boxing and wrestling promoter that I'm English.

A fate worse than death

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

A fate worse than death

Doomed to drink cups of tea and eat plain toast until the end of time.

https://twitter.com/Ahhmandah/status/1136001174870454272

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

A fate worse than death

Just hoping I don't get arrested and thrown in jail.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Finally had the time to watch my Battle of the Belts recording. I was spoiled about the Soup/Claudio result but I STILL bit on that Ricola Bomb reversal. What a match.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I am so glad i am not from Italy or Germany, but from golly old England Kentucky

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Lamuella posted:

Just remember that no matter how working-class your origins may be, to wrestling promoters all English people are dandy fops who speak like they just auditioned for the role of Sir Humphrey in Yes Minister, and you'll be fine.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Australia never betrays me whew

Also daddy
https://twitter.com/KillLutherKill/status/1557421731299598340?t=3Y94rlupv5By0j_tyTme3A&s=19

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Lamuella posted:

But then you’ll be arrested and thrown in jail

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That's loving unreal. Good for Luther, goddamn.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
More signs AEW is getting canceled for too much blood and low ratings

https://www.tvinsider.com/1055678/all-elite-wrestling-warner-bros-discovery-merger-tony-khan/

quote:

For such a hands-on, strong, and respected management team to have identified AEW multiple times in their presentation is something that is important. Privately and in business, I’m seeing it like that on a daily basis. Since the Shark Week integration was such a great success, we’re working on another huge partnership that I’m very excited about in terms of creativity and a hugely prestigious IP that we’re being trusted to partner with. I believe it’s because we have shown we can do a good job with integrations and be easy and fun and collaborative and have a good audience that makes us good partners. We recently also collaborated on a panel with AEW representation at Comic-Con through the Warner Bros. Discovery PR and media team. They were so helpful. That was a huge success. Now I’m excited about another integration that hasn’t been announced yet. I’m very pumped about it. It’s going to be very soon. The IP is very prestigious in the world of television. The partnership represents another really good sign that Warner Bros. Discovery likes what AEW is doing.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Lamuella posted:

oi oi oi oi wot's all this then you got a license to watch that wrestling there?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good drat Luther

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Just remember that no matter how working-class your origins may be, to wrestling promoters all English people are dandy fops who speak like they just auditioned for the role of Sir Humphrey in Yes Minister, and you'll be fine.

Mods change my name to Dandy Foose

drat Luther, okay 👉🤪

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Another brand integration closer to that sweet Multiversus character slot

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I was not expecting yoked Luther today, but sure I guess.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Tony you rich nerd put Sonny Kiss on my goddamn TV

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

is Jim Ross still only doing half the show? I require more Jim not less.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Alaois posted:

UFC ppv people at 1 AM: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

its me

MJeff posted:

How many Sunday AEW PPVs have there been that didn't fall on a holiday?

two maybe ?

Nea posted:

holy hell of gently caress that's so long

well i mean theres pre-prelims and prelims but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Luther is looking buff. Mox thinks he's hard-core, but I think he's about to lose the title to a real death match legend.