Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Really smart to ask the judge for clarification on what statutes your client may have violated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Goddamn Pattis got out of that meeting quick.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Really smart to ask the judge for clarification on what statutes your client may have violated.

Is Pattis’ lawyer one that specializes in misconduct or did he continue loving up and hire a criminal lawyer

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

wit posted:

Goddamn Pattis got out of that meeting quick.

He knows he is hosed and the judge is mad.

For those who didn't watch, the judge finished the meeting with "Any other issues seeing none we're adjourned" and closed her client. She didn't pause for anyone to say poo poo when she finished saying the word "issues." That was a "get the gently caress out of my courtroom."

Apparently she heard about the disclosure from the news. No attorney has notified her otherwise. I loving hope the disciplinary counsel puts Mark on the stand.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Aug 10, 2022

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Devor posted:

Is Pattis’ lawyer one that specializes in misconduct or did he continue loving up and hire a criminal lawyer

I would hope he's a misconduct guy. I haven't looked him up. Google will hold you answer.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Someone's going to end up needing to make a wiki just to keep track of everything at this rate.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

He knows he is hosed and the judge is mad.

For those who didn't watch, the judge finished the meeting with "Any other issues seeing none we're adjourned" and closed here client. She didn't pause for anyone to say poo poo when she finished saying the word "issues." That was a "get the gently caress out of my courtroom."

Apparently she heard about the disclosure from the news. No attorney has notified her otherwise. I loving hope the disciplinary counsel puts Mark on the stand.

Yeah the vibe of that whole thing was "I just heard from the neighbours what happened. Now I'm going up the stairs for a minute and when I come back down you better have your story straight." *slams zoom call door*

Confusedslight posted:

Someone's going to end up needing to make a wiki just to keep track of everything at this rate.

This is about a conspiracy nut. We're using cork boards and bits of string to connect the pieces.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

wit posted:

Yeah the vibe of that whole thing was "I just heard from the neighbours what happened. Now I'm going up the stairs for a minute and when I come back down you better have your story straight." *slams zoom call door*

This is about a conspiracy nut. We're using cork boards and bits of string to connect the pieces.

I think Pattis' homework for this afternoon will be notifying the plaintiffs and the court, since apparently he has not done that to date

Not a great look that you waited to be put on specific notice of professional misconduct to take the first mitigating steps

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://twitter.com/NYTLiz/status/1557433958920486913?s=20&t=i7yblkfqX1txnYQMvvYxYw

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Devor posted:

Turns out there's a third meaning of criminal lawyer and it's criminally incompetent.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Devor posted:

Not a great look [...]

Agreed. Here's a video of him pulling is pants down and shouting the n word to a crowd of like minded geniuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5reSvkQq7k

e: Sorry, a video of him pulling his pants down and shouting the n word to a crowd of like minded geniuses and right in front of one absolutely disgusted black woman who is probably having the shittiest time of her life.

wit fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Aug 10, 2022

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

wit posted:

Agreed. Here's a video of him pulling is pants down and shouting the n word to a crowd of like minded geniuses.

How can I get the court to take judicial notice of a YouTube video? Is the link sufficient, or do I have to send a USB drive snail-mail?

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Sweet jesus why Norm why???

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Spent too much time buying woke insurance, he forgot he needed regular liability insurance.

Normally you say, "Don't quit your day job" when someone sucks at something like stand-up, but in this case, it might be the better alternative.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Wait, so Jones's parents sent a copy of a bankruptcy document to a man who's already dead? Like, to his estate or it just went to his house and got returned?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zetsubou-san posted:

i do not want a slightly damp alex jones crawling through my monitor

That's his secret, he's ALWAYS damp

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

That's his secret, he's ALWAYS damp

Like a character in Predator 2

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Wait, so Jones's parents sent a copy of a bankruptcy document to a man who's already dead? Like, to his estate or it just went to his house and got returned?

I opened the PDF of the filing. They included his name in the list of people the document was to be forwarded to, likely because he was a listed party to one of the many lawsuits against Jones - a lot of the invidual names are C/O [lawfirm name] so that's my best guess.

I think it was laziness rather than malice - likely recycled a cc list from an older filing.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

goatface posted:

Judges getting consecutively angrier and angrier all the way up until the supreme court waives all charges and gives him a handy.

It is unlikely a federal court will touch these cases. If it somehow did make it to the Supreme Court Gorsuch and Thomas have actually signaled they want to make it easier to sue people for defamation.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Xenocides posted:

Gorsuch and Thomas have actually signaled they want to make it easier to sue people for defamation.

Yeah of course, they want patriot front to be able to sue people who call them fascist.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

post the Alex Jones nudes!!!! Embrace chaos!!!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I was going to do an Alex Jones head on a colour swapped shrek dick pic, but I would have had to look at his horrible face for too long.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

post the Alex Jones nudes!!!! Embrace chaos!!!

If I see Alex Jones' junk, I am holding you personally responsible

Troubadour
Mar 1, 2001
Forum Veteran
Guys I got an advance copy of the Jones nudes

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Looks and smells like a stack of pennies

eat the pennies

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

KitConstantine posted:

I opened the PDF of the filing. They included his name in the list of people the document was to be forwarded to, likely because he was a listed party to one of the many lawsuits against Jones - a lot of the invidual names are C/O [lawfirm name] so that's my best guess.

I think it was laziness rather than malice - likely recycled a cc list from an older filing.

That makes sense, especially the laziness.

New Legal Eagle just dropped!

Stolkin
Aug 10, 2013

goatface posted:

He (e - ALW) was always a *word banned outside of UK and Aus threads* and has only been worse since he started wasting a seat in the Lords.

Andrew Lloyd Webber is in this case a character played by Paul F. Tompkins.

Here’s and example, though probably not the best one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnMJr228mtM

And yes, IRL Andrew Lolo Bologna is a jerk.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Stolkin posted:

Andrew Lloyd Webber is in this case a character played by Paul F. Tompkins.

Here’s and example, though probably not the best one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnMJr228mtM

And yes, IRL Andrew Lolo Bologna is a jerk.

Man, I miss the Comedy Bang! Bang! tv show. Not related, but here's another impression by Paul F. Tompkins, of Werner Herzog reviewing a Trader Joe's

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

wit posted:

e: Sorry, a video of him pulling his pants down and shouting the n word to a crowd of like minded geniuses and right in front of one absolutely disgusted black woman who is probably having the shittiest time of her life.

the wrong norm died

wit
Jul 26, 2011

ben shapino posted:

the wrong norm died

From around mid 2018 or early 2019 so around the time Jones was picking out who to represent him in the case.

I'm not even loving digging into like decade old tweets or some poo poo, panning for something embarrassing. This is what comes up when you try to find out who the hell he is.

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
A kielbasa that got mangled by a cocaine fueled Chihuahua is what comes to mind

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
fox news literally talked about newground flash game murder sim games within the last 2 years as a deflection for their gun boner.

a multi million dollar news org blamed a flash game, months or even 1year after the whole internet EoL's Flash.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

wit posted:

From around mid 2018 or early 2019 so around the time Jones was picking out who to represent him in the case.

I'm not even loving digging into like decade old tweets or some poo poo, panning for something embarrassing. This is what comes up when you try to find out who the hell he is.

Can I put some past workplaces on the list?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Second Legal Eagle video is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpVSiuQ_ILY

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

There's also a short 8 minute 3rd one out he did on nebular, for those who have it.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

BEFORE

45 DAYS LATER

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Needs sweaty puddle and new angle

Burns
May 10, 2008

We should congratulate Alex Jones for keeping the Sandy Hook massacre alive far far longer in the public eye and media coverage than it would have otherwise.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
First pic should be a yukon gold. Really enhance the color change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

So what are the chances his redness is a topical steroid reaction from the sketchy poo poo he shills