Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Calibanibal posted:

cumshitter already re-regged they just stopped being a Main Character so nobody knows

he admitted who he was and the admins got him :(

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

you're right i don't know if the admins mouse has many more clicks left. poor fella

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

KirbyKhan posted:

In a meta-posting as praxis mindset, I must disagree with this proposal. Representation in the grand arena where un-like-minded posters will see and make fun of your posts is vital to the image of CSPAM and to yourself as a hardened poster. Get the gently caress outta here don't want to deal with the concern trolls, this sort of self cloistering does not create a health posting environment and such thread usually end up counter productive for the purposes of maintaining posting purity. Gotta find out how dumb the other posters are and put all that SYQ shadowboxing to use.

Ripping myself out of that cursed mindset now: lmao. Man hosting your own QCS subforums really, roflmao nah dude just post regular. This is some dsa bullshit busywork get the gently caress outta here
Yes I agree, but it is my belief that a mini C-SPAM QCS has the potential to facilitate entertaining threads and posts.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

What's the issue? They can enter the contest and rule with an iron fist if they win.

What about the first part?

Also are posts like this acceptable? I asked before and never got an answer.

drat, I thought they'd already gotten a good timeout for that one. I just corrected that, legit sorry it took this long.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Azathoth posted:

drat, I thought they'd already gotten a good timeout for that one. I just corrected that, legit sorry it took this long.

Awesome thank you. What about the Majorian part?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Awesome thank you. What about the Majorian part?
I understand what you're saying, but that thread is a hot loving mess on its best days and I think he's doing as good a job as anyone can given the circumstances.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Calibanibal posted:

cumshitter already re-regged they just stopped being a Main Character so nobody knows

impossible, he was snagged when he wasn't being a main character so not being a main character is no longer a valid path to remedy.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
feedback: now that i'm looking through the leper's colony, NeatHeteroDude's button pushing has been absolute dogshit so far. sexpig probe was bullshit, h.p. hovercraft probe was bullshit, redneck's probe was :imunfunny:. can elaborate on any of those but it should be obvious to anyone who has read cspam before

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ted hitler hunter posted:

Yes I agree, but it is my belief that a mini C-SPAM QCS has the potential to facilitate entertaining threads and posts.

Nah, just pick either glenn thread or CUM thread or TROPO thread if you wanna do posting kumites or meta post. Or just try harder in QCS to read a room of buckwild different posters. The sort of training wheels council of posting subforum described is a daydream thought experiment that makes me tired just thinking about seriously.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I thought it was weird someone who has only started posting (again?) the last few months is a full mod instead of an IK but Glenn thread is the new mod clique instead of tromp thread (not a dig, just observation)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Azathoth posted:

I understand what you're saying, but that thread is a hot loving mess on its best days and I think he's doing as good a job as anyone can given the circumstances.

Then get someone else to be an ik? Make Paul an ik or something.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

Nah, just pick either glenn thread or CUM thread or TROPO thread if you wanna do posting kumites or meta post. Or just try harder in QCS to read a room of buckwild different posters. The sort of training wheels council of posting subforum described is a daydream thought experiment that makes me tired just thinking about seriously.

Forums Court Friday: A Glennthread Limited Time Event

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Azathoth posted:

The problem with this is that a good chunk of C-SPAM lose their motherfucking minds about 6ers. And let's not forget the QCS thread where someone went after Calibanibal ffs.

It would be funny, and might even work, but holy hell do I not want to be around for the cleanup if, let's say, euphronius gets the IK star (again)

So many bad NBA opinions on every thread, it'd be a nightmare.

I understand the words your wrote and can't disagree with any of them, but on the other hand, parts of it would be really funny

And on a more serious note you'd probably find some people who would actually be decent iks

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

speng31b posted:

I understand the words your wrote and can't disagree with any of them, but on the other hand, parts of it would be really funny

yeah, it would be nice if this place could handle chaos IKs a bit better, maybe some time in the future

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Azathoth posted:

yeah, it would be nice if this place could handle chaos IKs a bit better, maybe some time in the future

you could restrict it to low stakes threads?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
cspam can handle them, you can't!

let chaos reign

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

speng31b posted:

you could restrict it to low stakes threads?

we can, yeah but only Jeffrey or astral are able to do the thread-specific IK thing and they got a lot on their plate so we try not to generate extra work for them unless it's either extremely necessary or really funny

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lib and let die posted:

Forums Court Friday: A Glennthread Limited Time Event

Word on the street and drama in the air smells like Bust Rodd would be the first ever case. I'm fuckin hype for forums court. So, when I poo poo on THH's mini-QCS please understand I am invested and am doing what I can to stifle any future competition on a dramatic forums superstar vaudeville event.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Make Paul an ik

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

KirbyKhan posted:

Word on the street and drama in the air smells like Bust Rodd would be the first ever case. I'm fuckin hype for forums court. So, when I poo poo on THH's mini-QCS please understand I am invested and am doing what I can to stifle any future competition on a dramatic forums superstar vaudeville event.

I have gamed with bust rodd and he seems like an allright guy compared to the median goon gamer :shrug:

I recuse myself from any litigation

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
chaos iks, but they can only hand out hour long probes

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

500 good dogs posted:

feedback: now that i'm looking through the leper's colony, NeatHeteroDude's button pushing has been absolute dogshit so far. sexpig probe was bullshit, h.p. hovercraft probe was bullshit, redneck's probe was :imunfunny:. can elaborate on any of those but it should be obvious to anyone who has read cspam before

I'm afraid to post in fear of getting probed at this point.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

the worst goons to game with are ones on a bunch of prescription stimulants that are clearly hitting a low and try to take out all their negative brain chemicals problems with the most rule abiding passive aggression allowable on the server

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

err posted:

I'm afraid to post in fear of getting probed at this point.

i'm in fear of you posting too, but it's because of how you post

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

+Paul

-Majorian

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Marzzle posted:

I have gamed with bust rodd and he seems like an allright guy compared to the median goon gamer :shrug:

I recuse myself from any litigation

Man, that's what makes the hypothetical case so great. Dude overshared the exact same way across the whole forums. Some people love it, some people don't, but people generally formed their opinion on Bust independently because dude posted everywhere. Dude is a rocharch test of a poster.

But anyways nhd probes seem fine. I kinda dig the effort in reformation sandwiched between "RULE BREAK A.1)BALLS" like that's a kinda bit I can dig.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Red Baron posted:

chaos iks, but they can only hand out hour long probes

or just tell people to grow up and get a hobby instead of melting down over a sixer

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Azathoth posted:

we can, yeah but only Jeffrey or astral are able to do the thread-specific IK thing and they got a lot on their plate so we try not to generate extra work for them unless it's either extremely necessary or really funny

;(

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

VideoKid posted:

or just tell people to grow up and get a hobby instead of melting down over a sixer

look i can either post on the clock or melt down over my sixer on the clock. you expect a full 8 hours of productivity? you some kind of manager or something??????

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

AnimeIsTrash posted:

+Paul

-Majorian

tough but fair

I unironically trust paulsoccer's takes more than most goons

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

they've won an award for posting for christsakes!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Marzzle posted:

they have a fan subreddit!

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Lib and let die posted:

The forums own

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

Marzzle posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Michigan Poster of the Year

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Then get someone else to be an ik? Make Paul an ik or something.

VideoKid posted:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

jakarta'ing cspam (again) to install the rightful mod as selected by a popular referendum: paulsoccer12

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Majorian is really good at being an IK and I dont think paul would be nearly as good at being an IK. On the other hand I thought NeatHeteroDude was a cringe dweeb but they have proven to be a very good moderator and we're really close friends now so maybe I'm not the best at judging these things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I shan’t be tolerating this Paul slander.