Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

the yeti posted:

So what are the chances his redness is a topical steroid reaction from the sketchy poo poo he shills

0% he doesn't take the poo poo he shills are you kidding me?

Edit: I bet he's fully vaccinated too despite claiming it has microchips and aborted fetuses or whatever in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Cowman posted:

Edit: I bet he's fully vaccinated too despite claiming it has microchips and aborted fetuses or whatever in it.

Nah he's had covid too many times for that to be accurate. He's also obliquely implied he gave his staff and even his own dad covid by hanging out with them when he was sick

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009
Covid seemed to have legit almost killed his dad so I believe that his father really was not vaccinated. It's no guarantee but I would bet jones himself isn't either, especially given how sick he's gotten the few times he's had it. Although he's also an incredibly unhealthy 50+ year old man who literally never wears a mask and loves crowds so who knows.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

People don't believe their own poo poo get secretly vaccinated. Thinking vaccines are evil is a core Jones belief and he's been saying it from the beginning of his career.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Beef Stew posted:

Covid seemed to have legit almost killed his dad so I believe that his father really was not vaccinated. It's no guarantee but I would bet jones himself isn't either, especially given how sick he's gotten the few times he's had it. Although he's also an incredibly unhealthy 50+ year old man who literally never wears a mask and loves crowds so who knows.

He is 48.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Grand Fromage posted:

People don't believe their own poo poo get secretly vaccinated. Thinking vaccines are evil is a core Jones belief and he's been saying it from the beginning of his career.

Yeah his entire business' core premise is "you are being poisoned and lied to, and I sell truth and antidotes"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

duz posted:

He is 48.

Real 48 or showbiz 48? I demand to see a birth certificate.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

goatface posted:

Real 48 or showbiz 48? I demand to see a birth certificate.

I've seen it and would you believe Alex Jones's middle name was originally "The Islamic Shock Superallah"?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Cthulu Carl posted:

I've seen it and would you believe Alex Jones's middle name was originally "The Islamic Shock Superallah"?

Race: curiously crimson

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Cowman posted:

he literally sells a pill for "cough relief"

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

duz posted:

He is 48.

LOL I literally debated whether or not to put 60+ because I was genuinely unsure of his age and didn't feel like checking. Jesus loving Christ he is aging like milk left in the sun.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Oh wow yeh he looks terrible. But hate seems to pickle one's insides such that they become a walking mummy sustained purely by rage and can live well into elderhood this way. Dude isn't gonna drop dead anytime soon, I don't think.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Aug 11, 2022

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

It's also living in Texas. That sort of heat will melt anyone's brain.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

GolfHole posted:

It's also living in Texas. That sort of heat will melt anyone's brain.

Also I guarantee you the man thinks sunscreen is a liberal plot

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Yeh that much sun is how you get that leathery exterior. Man is slowly becoming a football.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Yeah you gotta :stonk: , every time you look at him and realise he's still a couple of years from 50

Edit: I don't want to fatshame but he has put on serious weight as well, which can't be helping his health either. I listened to a KF from a while back, can't remember the episode number. Where he mentions he has terrible sleep apnea, which is one of the few times I've heard him say something and think "Well that sounds plausible".

Deptfordx fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Aug 11, 2022

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I also don't think he's lying about all his tooth problems since he believes fluoride is evil.

His dad is a (CIA) dentist, by the way.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Texas doesn't fluoridate the water then?

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Alex Jones immediately went back to his show and said he and the parents hugged but the evil lawyers intervened, and also they are best friends now and allied together against the evil media and evil lawyers, and actually everyone won in that trial (but especially infowars), and also he redpilled the parents and invited them on the show.

So, uh…

…yikes.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Antigravitas posted:

Alex Jones immediately went back to his show and said he and the parents hugged but the evil lawyers intervened, and also they are best friends now and allied together against the evil media and evil lawyers, and actually everyone won in that trial (but especially infowars), and also he redpilled the parents and invited them on the show.

So, uh…

…yikes.

Saying he red pilled them might actually be the best and quickest way to get his listeners to stop harassing them. I think I'm okay with that lie. As long as it stops the harassment

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Deptfordx posted:

Texas doesn't fluoridate the water then?

LOL who drinks the tapwater? Haven't you heard it turns the frogs gay?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

wait my stomach frogs are gay now?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
no doubt he uses a sleep apnea device that transmits data about you sleeping in real time to a centralized location that logs your sleep habits lol

I'm sure he'd go for that instead of just trying to power through it

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm not a frog! I'M A MAN!

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

But did it turn you gay?

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

Deptfordx posted:

Yeah you gotta :stonk: , every time you look at him and realise he's still a couple of years from 50

Edit: I don't want to fatshame but he has put on serious weight as well, which can't be helping his health either. I listened to a KF from a while back, can't remember the episode number. Where he mentions he has terrible sleep apnea, which is one of the few times I've heard him say something and think "Well that sounds plausible".

Was the sleep apnea where he mentioned his neck being freakishly large? I remember him claiming the sleep apnea was only due to his very large and masculine neckmeats.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Randalor posted:

But did it turn you gay?

No the chemtrails did

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cthulu Carl posted:

Have you thought you might be better off if you were a frog thou?

Like pretty much every frog I've ever seen seemed to be pretty chill.

Like all I'm saying if you do have a be a frog option available like just consider it maybe. I dunno.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

dr_rat posted:

Have you thought you might be better off if you were a frog thou?

Like pretty much every frog I've ever seen seemed to be pretty chill.

Like all I'm saying if you do have a be a frog option available like just consider it maybe. I dunno.

:feelsgood:

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Stoatbringer posted:

BEFORE

45 DAYS LATER

Alex has FOUR buttholes!?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Cowman posted:

There was the time he drank the protein shake that had bonemeal in it on his show and nearly puked on air. He's definitely dumb enough to take sketchy topical steroids.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sunscreen chemicals give you more cancer than unmitigated sun exposure does.

probably, who knows really

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What I want to know is why the internet comment etiquette guy hasn’t weighed in on this situation

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Frank Frank posted:

What I want to know is why the internet comment etiquette guy hasn’t weighed in on this situation

Guy has been a bit chuddy as of late in his most recent videos, especially the one on 'SJWs' :rolleyes:

He wouldn't commit either way on Trump for the longest time and I'm not sure if he ever did, so he likely has a good idea on where a lot of his viewers are coming from.

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame

Cowman posted:

There was an ep where he dumped a bottle of Super Male Vitality on a burger and ate it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Grand Fromage posted:

His dad is a (CIA) dentist, by the way.

One of the funniest lies ever.

“My dad knew all this stuff because cia guys came to him to get their teeth cleaned and told him all the top secret stuff in confidence as spies are wont to do.”

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

One of the funniest lies ever.

“My dad knew all this stuff because cia guys came to him to get their teeth cleaned and told him all the top secret stuff in confidence as spies are wont to do.”

if you can't tell a man that's routinely knuckle deep in one of your holes your biggest secrets who can you tell?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Stoatbringer posted:

BEFORE

45 DAYS LATER

You posted the same image for the 2nd one, he clearly applied a red filter!

BEFORE

45 DAYS LATER

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

KitConstantine posted:

if you can't tell a man that's routinely knuckle deep in one of your holes your biggest secrets who can you tell?

so thats the secret to getting a man knuckle deep in you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

i liked it better when his schtick was doing salvia