Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Idk where Frank Zappa went, but here in millennial hell country we did have multiple years of "history" and "government" which included learning (and for the bad teachers memorizing) the US constitution. More if you intend to get a degree past high school.

I guess none of it is Civics from 1962.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

The Louiswu (If your child requires validation from Chuck E. Cheese you have failed as a parent. )
What's that referring to? Some news incident or passive aggressive personal family drama.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Idk where Frank Zappa went, but here in millennial hell country we did have multiple years of "history" and "government" which included learning (and for the bad teachers memorizing) the US constitution. More if you intend to get a degree past high school.

I guess none of it is Civics from 1962.

In 2001/2002 I literally had a class called Civics where, incidentally, I watched a 767 slam into WTC 2 and also learned some other things I guess.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

To: Observator

> Uh...what about Lock Her Up? <

That was a campaign slogan of sorts. It was not a criminal investigation, which Trump is evidently facing now.

9 posted on 08/10/2022 8:38:55 AM PDT by Leaning Right (The steal is real.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

It’s funny that they literally have no recollection of the FBI criminally investigating Hillary Clinton for over a year and exonerating her of criminally mishandling classified information.

Murgos fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 10, 2022

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Murgos posted:

It’s funny that they literally have no recollection of the FBI criminally investigating Hillary Clinton for over a year and exonerating her of criminally mishandling classified information.

It kind of shows that they never gave a poo poo about the actual allegations about Hillary at all.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

kik2dagroin posted:

It was just a campaign slogan, not a call for the persecution of his political enemies!

I love it when their defense is "he was lying."

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Murgos posted:

See, the FBI is so corrupt they investigated her so they could clear her boom checkmate libs

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Murgos posted:

I think the argument I’ve heard is she wasn’t president and trump was, so by taking the docs they were declassified, and at most this was a minor clerical error

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
I'll check out my local freeper equivalent for young people, the proud boys telegram group.

Ah yep. They linked to tiktok instead.

https://www.tiktok.com/@masterameriken/video/7129335939536620842?_t=8UgIQ2IKBDP&_r=1

and

https://www.tiktok.com/@dicky1979usa/video/7129641290819554603?_t=8UgHbLwbmO2&_r=1

and

https://www.tiktok.com/@peterildefonsa/video/7130309921286933806?_t=8UizKqR2WXC&_r=1

the last is best for craziness.

freepers posted:

DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS. Gun confiscation is the turning point of a free society. Once a government disarms a population every other freedom is simply a courtesy or allowance of the government. Put differently, gun ownership is the liberty upon which all others rest. Do not give them up. #guns #2a #freedom #liberty #ownership #america #cuba #communism #gunban #shooting #warning #history

behold John posted:

We have commies right now as leaders. Straight out of the Soviet playbook. We let them into power. They used it against us.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!

Jurgan posted:

I love it when their defense is "he was lying."

Chanting "lock her up" but not doing it because he was lying all along, like a gentleman

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

quote:

Someone once said to me that with the thousands of laws on the books, both federal and state, it’s almost impossible to get in your car, drive to the market, take a walk across the street and purchase a newspaper, without breaking some law or at least a municipal ordinance.
I love this justification. The FBI raided Mar-A-Lago because Trump did the equivalent of jaywalking on his way to 7-11. And the beauty is that it's irrefutable, because the whole thing is a witch hunt from go, timed to interfere with midterms (haven't seen that quoted but I'm sure someone will get around to making that accusation), to frame Trump for some misdemeanors or the like, and anyone who doesn't agree is surely part of the lying liberal left who would think nothing of taking Trump down at any cost.

After all, Leftists = ANTIFA, and ANTIFA broke into the Capitol and/or hypnotized all those brave patriots into rushing in at the invitation of Capitol Police, I can never keep track of all the magic powers the Left has.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Governor DeSantis on FBI raid

quote:

To: McGruff

It’s a declaration of war. They will regret it.

134 posted on 08/08/2022 7:00:42 PM PDT by Gaffer (Infidel, and proud of it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

If they can’t stop Donald Trump one way or another, from ever running for public office again, they will murder him.

36 posted on 08/08/2022 6:06:03 PM PDT by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )

quote:

Biden has awoken the monster of the deep.
There will be hell to pay for this transgression of the dignity of the nation.

5 posted on 08/08/2022 5:50:06 PM PDT by Louis Foxwell (Seek refuge in Christ. He is your sword and shield.)

quote:

To: Louis Foxwell

There will be hell to pay for this transgression of the dignity of the nation.

A quiet peaceful guy here, and now i am angry . Seething, infact. I will not be alone.

38 posted on 08/08/2022 6:07:16 PM PDT by drSteve78 (Je suis Deplorable STILL)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Louis Foxwell

This is Obama off his leash because Biden is the face of the Executive.

9 posted on 08/08/2022 5:52:25 PM PDT by gundog ( It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

That’s step #1: problem identification. A real leader will follow up with step #2: solution. Step #3 is implementation. Personally, I get stuck on #2, since writing my solution results in another ban from FR.

13 posted on 08/08/2022 5:54:11 PM PDT by ConservativeInPA (Scratch a leftist and you'll find a fascist )

quote:

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine...

44 posted on 08/08/2022 6:09:32 PM PDT by MachIV

quote:

I'm calling my congress critters in the morning and giving them hell.

In the 80's I went to visit family in Europe who went through Nazism and were living under Communism. Are the rats and their minions trying to repeat it here??

Today we witness Gestapo 2.0
53 posted on 08/08/2022 6:13:44 PM PDT by lizma2

quote:

The FBI confiscated and removed 15 boxes of President Trump’s presidential records in order to search for any records that he is not supposed to have in his possession. This lends itself to the perfect opportunity for the FBI to plant incriminating evidence and charge Trump with a crime. Ya think the FBI would really do something like that?

58 posted on 08/08/2022 6:16:50 PM PDT by drypowder

quote:

To: livius

The governor can assemble raid parties against ANY federal facility in Florida, seize federal land and offices. The Federal government has no exemption from state law enforcement arrest and jailing. The Sheriff can send them all packing by enforcing the Constitution. The federal government is an agent of the state; is subordinate to the state governor and its legislature; and CANNOT usurp the governors authority.

91 posted on 08/08/2022 6:32:48 PM PDT by Bellagio
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

We are in territory not seen since Lincoln's usurpations.

Still, I think more depredations will have to occur to push Americans into action.

And it may already be too late for that. We are facing a disaster of Biblical dimensions.
92 posted on 08/08/2022 6:35:04 PM PDT by jeffersondem

quote:

To: TChad

The FBI/DNC will arrest President Trump when they think no one will oppose them.

111 posted on 08/08/2022 6:48:16 PM PDT by MercyFlush (☭☭☭ Soviet Russia must be destroyed. ☭☭☭)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TChad

The FBI/DNC will arrest President Trump when they think no one will oppose them.

111 posted on 08/08/2022 6:48:16 PM PDT by MercyFlush (☭☭☭ Soviet Russia must be destroyed. ☭☭☭)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MercyFlush

And we kick in the 2A at that point. I hope they do. Let’s get this poo poo going!

135 posted on 08/08/2022 7:01:24 PM PDT by Abbeville Conservative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 111 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Abbeville Conservative
Let’s get this poo poo going!

Keep posting that stuff on FR and you'll bring FR under increased scrutiny.

Please stop.
141 posted on 08/08/2022 7:03:54 PM PDT by Fury
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 135 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fury

Shut up! Have some balls.

152 posted on 08/08/2022 7:11:04 PM PDT by Abbeville Conservative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 141 | View Replies]

quote:

To: PghBaldy

You’ll find out tomorrow how outraged he is.

Ron is no coward. He will have a plan of action.

We all need some time to digest what just happened, and to make a measured response.

Like another FReeper said, this is 9/11 without planes.

136 posted on 08/08/2022 7:01:46 PM PDT by miserare ( Impeach Joe Biden!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: hinckley buzzard

Fox just said that Trump has left to go to his New Jersey golf course. There’s no point for him to go to Mar-A-Lago; it has already been raided. He’s heading to New Jersey to safeguard and remove all the documents and papers he may have there before they raid his other properties also. I’m sure he is securing docs/papers at every piece of real estate that he spends any time at in the U.S.

He should do the same at his overseas clubs also, because other countries where he has property could collude with the Biden regime and do raids in other countries also. Trump has to secure all papers and docs wherever they may be. And he has to act fast.

170 posted on 08/08/2022 7:38:47 PM PDT by flaglady47 (Trump should announce 2024 run now, pre-indictment by Dems; change the Jan 6 narrative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 169 | View Replies]

Imagine Texas groveling to Mexico for aid after they secede and implode because I sure can't.

quote:

To: BobL

If States shut down their power centers like banks, communications (yes, States can target federal comm lines including military), federal offices, then they have nothing left.

States may not be able to target individual accounts, although they really can, but the States can neuter federal powers.

181 posted on 08/09/2022 4:44:35 AM PDT by CodeToad (“If you are receiving this transmission, you are the resistance.”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 115 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CodeToad

“If States shut down their power centers like banks, communications (yes, States can target federal comm lines including military), federal offices, then they have nothing left.”

Again, not without CRIPPLING their own people. That is not a concern in DC, and that is why they hold all the cards.

And how many states would ever do it? Maybe 5, or 10, at most?

There are things Texas can do, starting with shutting down the gas pipeline to the Northeast. But then what? That’s the problem, the feds can then bring Texas to its knees before they had any clue as to what hit them.

182 posted on 08/09/2022 5:18:07 AM PDT by BobL (The Globalists/Neocons desperately want Ukraine to win...makes it easy for me to choose a side)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 181 | View Replies]

quote:

“Again, not without CRIPPLING their own people.”

As opposed to the feds crippling the people??

We have 26 or so conservative States. That’s enough to get the job done.

DC without power and light would be a funny place, so saying the feds can screw with Texas is silly. The States can open the pipelines and who will the feds send in to stop it?

183 posted on 08/09/2022 5:27:10 AM PDT by CodeToad (“If you are receiving this transmission, you are the resistance.”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 182 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CodeToad

“We have 26 or so conservative States. That’s enough to get the job done.”

Perhaps, but we need about 10 more years of Trump before Republican POLITICIANS from those states are conservative. Right now, I’d be surprised if we have 5 of those governors.

And yes, it would be a game of chicken in my example. Texas would be crippled (not even any phone, internet, or power), while the Northeast draws down their storage tanks (in my example). At the same time, DC mobilizes forces to move into Texas, using foreign mercenaries if necessary. While Texas hopes (probably hopelessly) that Mexico is willing to assist us.

Sorry, don’t see it happening. They hold all the cards, get used to it. The only way that changes is if states find allies FIRST, such as Mexico and other countries. Hard to see that happening, and not a sign of it.

184 posted on 08/09/2022 5:35:43 AM PDT by BobL (The Globalists/Neocons desperately want Ukraine to win...makes it easy for me to choose a side)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 183 | View Replies]

quote:

I don’t see any force capable of taking Texas. Sure, lots of Boston type liberals live there, but millions of rednecks do too. Even many of the Texas liberals are pro-Texas and anti-Everyone Else.

The States will never gather together in the numbers you think should happen, so here is my point on that and anyone thinking the people need to come together in large numbers: They won’t, but I am not concerned with those people who just sit on their rear end anyway. They will have zero effect on anything; not lethargic States and not lethargic people. They change nothing and are completely inconsequential.

This is between conservative States and liberal States. Really, cities versus rural. It won’t even be DS versus States. That is a quick passing of a state of affairs. DC can be cut off very quickly. They rely far too much on technology to wield their power and there simply isn’t enough of them to make a difference.

186 posted on 08/09/2022 5:52:28 AM PDT by CodeToad (Arm up! They have!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 184 | View Replies]

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

God drat, these guys will just never, ever learn that Texas is power-independent on purpose cause they're weird assholes.

mekyabetsu
Dec 17, 2018

Freep: this is 9/11 without planes

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The Great Texas Secession happens. El Paso immediately joins New Mexico. Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio declare for the Union. Trump flies in to burn his paperwork. The Republic of Texas loses the war. Freep logs on to explain Brezhnev did this, the commie bastard.

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 11, 2022

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Louis Foxwell posted:

Biden has awoken the monster of the deep.

Are we releasing the kraken again?

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Are we releasing the kraken again?

Standard Darvo, wasn't that one lawyer who basically lost her license to practice/got sanctioned called the kraken?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

quote:

The governor can assemble raid parties against ANY federal facility in Florida, seize federal land and offices. The Federal government has no exemption from state law enforcement arrest and jailing. The Sheriff can send them all packing by enforcing the Constitution. The federal government is an agent of the state; is subordinate to the state governor and its legislature; and CANNOT usurp the governors authority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0qB8CVspY

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

For people who claim to live and die by the constitution they sure seem unware of the supremacy clause

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Scratch Monkey posted:

For people who claim to live and die by the constitution they sure seem unware of the supremacy clause

All they care about is the white supremacy clause.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

Lol, they are completely unaware of due process without getting into arcana like the supremacy clause.

“States will just go raid federal offices and arrest the feds!”

Political spite isn’t due process and is, in fact, against those states own laws.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
"scratch a fundie, you'll find a deplorable fascist" should be their tagline.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
howdy freep thread, it's been a while. anyway, Freep: The Cincinnati FBI Attack Is Disavowed As A False Flag

Posts in thread: 135. Posts not calling it a false flag: 3, and one of them is fuckin Lazmataz lol

quote:

To: NautiNurse

Red flag!!! This is what they had been planning all along. The puzzle is coming together now. The 80,000 IRS Weaponized demonRATS and an unwarranted raid along with the press conference yesterday issuing out the talking points to the media of a militia vindictive torrorist right wing Trump supporters threatening the FBI and DOJ! My God this is so obvious these people are evil and delusional. The mediapukes are the Gestapo’s Nazi mouth and the head of the snake which needs to be taken out. These bastards are so good at flipping the tables. I pray to God the American people are smarter than to swallow the lies!

24 posted on 8/11/2022, 8:39:27 AM by RoseofTexas

quote:

I remember the breathless reports of “shots fired!” on Jan 6th. And it turned out to be a capital police man murdering a protester.

33 posted on 8/11/2022, 8:42:24 AM by AndyTheBear

quote:

Was the suspect wearing Khaki shorts?, lol FIB crisis actor, aimed at generating SYMPATHY for their agency following the DISASTER called the Trump RAID.

FALSE FLAG, totally PREDICTABLE.

38 posted on 8/11/2022, 8:43:38 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

quote:

False Flag, for sure, since they identified the attacker as a “white guy”.....feral parasites are NEVER identified as to color by the media.

42 posted on 8/11/2022, 8:45:09 AM by traditional2 (lets go B*and*n)

In reply to freepers yelling at each other over how false the flag is,

quote:

To: cuban leaf

Maybe. But I resent the notion that FR is peopled with knee-jerk reactionaries that need self-appointed overseers.

56 posted on 8/11/2022, 8:51:25 AM by gundog ( It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. )

quote:

quote:

This is exactly what they hoped to provoke. Do not fall into their trap. Remember in November.

4 posted on 8/11/2022, 8:34:32 AM by I want the USA back (drat it! We need Trump! America First! Bring America back! We're being governed by fascists.)

I honestly wouldnt mind it at this point, if some good patriots who have major terminal illness and nothing to lose .......

59 posted on 8/11/2022, 8:52:54 AM by Jaysin (Trump can’t be beat, unless the democrats cheat)

ugh

quote:

To: Roadrunner383

We know he wasn’t a right-winger; he didn’t hit anyone. We can shoot!

71 posted on 8/11/2022, 9:00:39 AM by Jemian (War Eagle! It is great to be an Auburn Tiger.)

quote:

To: David Chase

shooter: “Allah au Akbar”
media: “He was yelling MAGA!”

98 posted on 8/11/2022, 9:33:13 AM by AppyPappy (Biden told Al Roker "America is back". Unfortunately, he meant back to the 1970's)

This is one of the three "maybe it's not a false flag" posts, but it isn't even really one of those, is it?

quote:

To: Roadrunner383

Probably not a false flag, but it is exactly what the left was hoping for, and that probably includes the DOJ and FBI. Everything they do - the utter double-standards they apply, the meddling in elections, the lying, the anti-Trump cabal, the Gestapo tactics - seems INTENDED to provoke a violent reaction from somebody, somewhere. In a country of 330 million people, it is almost guaranteed that someone will snap after seeing the FBI's behavior over and over.

So, the perp himself may indeed be a right-winger, but he was deliberately provoked to do what he did. Yesterday, the entire national media were prepping in eager anticipation for something like this.

103 posted on 8/11/2022, 9:40:37 AM by Steve_Seattle

c'mon we need another guy to crash is cessna into an IRS office

quote:

To: lowbridge

You can bet the IRS will pull the same crap.

SCUMBAGS ALL!

106 posted on 8/11/2022, 9:42:49 AM by unixfox (Abolish Slavery, Repeal the 16th Amendment)

quote:

To: central_va

quote:

Like most on here I am not there yet but reserve the right to do so, definitely if attacked.

Nearly everything they do in DC these days is a direct or indirect attack on you, me and the rest of us.

117 posted on 8/11/2022, 9:57:07 AM by JimRed (TERM LIMITS, NOW! Militia to the border! TRUTH is the new HATE SPEECH.)

quote:

False flag operation?

Yesterday’s conspiracy theory is tomorrow’s Project Veritas breaking bombshell.

121 posted on 8/11/2022, 10:08:16 AM by Honest Nigerian

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Amazing how there's a constant stream of lone wolf right wingers. Just so, so many lone wolves. They're all totally alone together.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

bird food bathtub posted:

Amazing how there's a constant stream of lone wolf right wingers. Just so, so many lone wolves. They're all totally alone together.
The freeper "People need to rise up!"/someone rises up/"FALSE FLAG!!1!" pipeline is running as strong and steady as ever

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

bird food bathtub posted:

Also the posts going from, "lock and load", "grab your guns, we may need them", "we need to fight back against the people stealing our country" when the slightest thing happens, but then as soon as someone actually follows through with what they say to do it's false flags all the way. The stupidity is mind blowing.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Also the posts going from, "lock and load", "grab your guns, we may need them", "we need to fight back against the people stealing our country" when the slightest thing happens, but then as soon as someone actually follows through with what they say to do it's false flags all the way. The stupidity is mind blowing.

see: thread title

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
This false flag attack to smear peaceful conservatives as violent crazies popping off an uprising is exactly why conservatives need to rise up and take out the media pukes and demonrats

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

dr_rat posted:

Now now, there are three full days between those posts. You're obviously a LIEberal plant if you expect Freepers to be consistent over a greater than 24 hour period.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Suspect in FBI building attack killed in standoff, identified as Jan. 6 participant

How shocking! You could just knock me over with a feather!

quote:

And a white supremacist deplorable on top of that

2 posted on 08/11/2022 4:02:24 PM PDT by NWFree (Somebody has to say it 🤪)

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: NWFree

Setup. Somebody check CIA brainwashing techniques. Okay, yes wacky theory, but Ruby Ridge Anniversary very near. Maybe FBI needs taste of fresh blood.

Sarcasm??

4 posted on 08/11/2022 4:05:28 PM PDT by OHPatriot (Si vis pacem, para bellum)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

If anyone is not terrified of this government yet, now would be a good time to start — unless you have your faith solidly grounded in the Lord and His Word. We might die in the meantime, but we end up winning! Big Time!

6 posted on 08/11/2022 4:06:50 PM PDT by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

Three dimensional chess?

quote:

To: NWFree

Mar-A-Lago mission success. Got someone ticked off enough to cause violence so they can now claim FBI victim hood.

9 posted on 08/11/2022 4:07:26 PM PDT by LibertyOh
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Their big gotcha moment was a bust and they needed a win for the lamestreams!

12 posted on 08/11/2022 4:07:47 PM PDT by 100%FEDUP (I'm seeing RED!)

quote:

Where is the “Sure Jan!” meme when you need it?

It’s amazing how much information that can get out there to the public when it an “evil right-winger”, and how their history and social media is never scrubbed.

But, when it is someone that may not support their narrative, the story is memory-holed and the subject’s social media immediately scrubbed.

I suspect this is an FBI operation given the blow-back from a lot of people on both sides with the raid on Trump’s home.

It fits in way too well with the media’s projection that conservatives will be killing FBI agents due to Trump’s and conservatives’ “rhetoric”.

15 posted on 08/11/2022 4:09:20 PM PDT by CFW

quote:

To: LibertyOh

yeah the FBI already issued a tweet saying violence against FBI agents is not going to be tolerated..but its A OK to try to assassinate Supreme Court Justices though thats fine

22 posted on 08/11/2022 4:14:46 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

" identified as Jan. 6 participant"

FBI asset, BLM, or Antifa?

24 posted on 08/11/2022 4:20:15 PM PDT by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )

quote:

To: liberalh8ter

That’s what I always think. Like, that nurse who ran the intersection and killed all those people in CA.

They’ve probably got lists of stuff you and I like, quotes of things we say on the internet, records of places we’ve gone, pics of our family members, what we tend to buy online and so on and so on! But this gal with a “long history of mental health issues” who had THIRTEEN prior driving offenses - kinda like that Ukranian kid who killed those ex-Marine biker guys - manages to keep driving, keep being employed AS A NURSE. To the point that she finally starts killing.

Did someone promise these guys an island of their own after America has descended into complete chaotic carnage....? Otherwise they don’t seem very self-interested.

26 posted on 08/11/2022 4:20:53 PM PDT by Scarlett156 (Carol's been here. ~~ Sheriff Rick Grimes in TV version of "The Walking Dead")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Pilgrim's Progress

The demons and their human orcs can only kill you once.

The road to destruction is broad for these evil people. They have nothing to look forward to.

Ask Harry Reid, I’m sure he’ll tell you right now it was all worth it.

That said, The Lord wants ALL men to come to Him and to be saved. As evil as they are, they are not the real enemy.

28 posted on 08/11/2022 4:21:55 PM PDT by Roman_War_Criminal (Jesus + Something = Nothing ; Jesus + Nothing = Everything )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

If he was amish, they wouldn’t release his name for a week.

33 posted on 08/11/2022 4:28:38 PM PDT by pfflier

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
Well if he was at Jan 6, that proves he was ANTIFA, they were the only ones there!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
But even then it was just a minor trespass event. Mild, some would say.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

dr_rat posted:

Schrödinger's flag

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Jagged Jim posted:

Suspect in FBI building attack killed in standoff, identified as Jan. 6 participant

Where is the “Sure Jan!” meme when you need it?

It’s amazing how much information that can get out there to the public when it an “evil right-winger”, and how their history and social media is never scrubbed.

But, when it is someone that may not support their narrative, the story is memory-holed and the subject’s social media immediately scrubbed.

I suspect this is an FBI operation given the blow-back from a lot of people on both sides with the raid on Trump’s home.

It fits in way too well with the media’s projection that conservatives will be killing FBI agents due to Trump’s and conservatives’ “rhetoric”.

15 posted on 08/11/2022 4:09:20 PM PDT by CFW

Reminder that the holocaust museum shooter from years ago was a freeper, and they did exactly this to all of his posts once they found out who he was.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
“Well, you see the reason why these events don’t fit my narrative is that all the public information gets instantly altered.”

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Debate & Discussion › Freep: “Oops!”, said my friend. “I committed a felony.”

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Debate & Discussion › Freep: “Oops!”, said my friend. “I committed a felony.”

mods, please...

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump being investigated for Espionage Act violation, unsealed FBI warrant shows

quote:

To: bitt

Espionage is the Democrat’s game, not Trumps.

14 posted on 08/12/2022 1:32:37 PM PDT by Huskrrrr (Alinsky, you magnificent Bastard, I read your book!)

quote:

These bastards are really angling for a civil war. No other way to view this.

18 posted on 08/12/2022 1:35:26 PM PDT by Howie66 (Let's Go Brandon!!)

quote:

To: Howie66
These bastards are really angling for a civil war. No other way to view this.

Yep - and they've taken some lessons from China, isn't that how they control their people? I wonder how much China is putting pressure on Joe and Nancy, they above all do not want Trump as President and I'm sure they have the goods on Biden and Pelosi.
54 posted on 08/12/2022 1:57:03 PM PDT by ozarkgirl ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ozarkgirl

Since the CCP fully owns Jotato and Pelosi, you know that they are just carrying out their orders from Beijing. Prove me wrong.

73 posted on 08/12/2022 2:13:36 PM PDT by Howie66 (Let's Go Brandon!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies ]

quote:

When they arrest him, the ballon goes up.

24 posted on 08/12/2022 1:37:41 PM PDT by Dogbert41 (Fill your lamps!)

quote:

To: gibsonguy

That’s what I’m thinking and it’s terrifying — they’re retrenching and ratcheting up the accusations. The corporate press is broadcasting this nonsense as though it were gospel and our side is reduced to responding with denials. In short, they control the field.

We are at war.

42 posted on 08/12/2022 1:48:31 PM PDT by tsomer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

They NEVER want to say he was the President and had the absolute right, and in some cases, duty, to make calls, save documents, read documents, and make decisions.

THEY did not accept a duly elected president and results of an election. (2 actually) They denied him the ability to perform his duties.

33 posted on 08/12/2022 1:43:08 PM PDT by madison10

Whoa :catstare:

quote:

To: thegagline
Garland Jewish...Reinhart Jewish....it's a Jewish CABAL!! ....maybe?? WHY are most Jews DEMOCRATS??? Democrats are Socialists and Socialists (NAZIS) ALMOST WIPED THEM OUT!!

Beyond PSTUPID!

As my Jewish Mother in Law told me..."Republicans are too Christian"!! Is it even possible to be TOO CHRISTIAN??
44 posted on 08/12/2022 1:48:57 PM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

This is a friggin FIB farce. Who in the U.S., especially Federal Government Employees ISN’T INVOLVED IN ESPIONAGE Give me just ONE NAME. You can’t do it. All this nonsense is, is the FIB stealing the midterms for the Demturds. The Weaponized FIB is on the case for the RATS.

56 posted on 08/12/2022 1:58:28 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (The House is supposed to represent the people, not the friggin' Federal government. )

quote:

To: All

Desire for freedom is the greatest sin to the domineering Democrats.
-——THEY ALWAYS make things worse,
——the collective Left scrupulously avoids the real troublemakers
-——they target political enemies only...threats to their power
——Their insidious, freedom-crushing apparat never works against the usual suspects
-——the Clintons, the Obamas, Comey, Clapper, Wray, Garland, Waters
——not to people who purport to believe in “democracy.”
——they seek out the meek, who want peace, individual liberty, and a hands-off free-market.
———AKA Christians, conservatives, and libertarians —

63 posted on 08/12/2022 2:03:42 PM PDT by Liz (MAN PROPOSES....GOD DISPOSES.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All

YOU COULD ALMOST HEAR THE JOKE WE HAVE AS A PRESIDENT BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF———-—
-——there’s the staged photo op with the mini he/she/it? baby,
———going on a loving family vacay, etc .........
——Jill buying CHP meat in de la Renta
——hunter playing daddy

This was supposed to be the coupe d’etat........in the planning stage for months, to show us how “in command” sniffer joe is.
——His “rising poll numbers” are already lined up,
——inventing Dems “winning”
——his “accomplishments” being invented

.......except.......

Nobody IN HIS TURNIP TRUCK MENTALITY believes any of it.

77 posted on 08/12/2022 2:16:19 PM PDT by Liz (MAN PROPOSES....GOD DISPOSES.)

Have you considered the possibility that Trump believes he has enough money already? :thunk:

quote:

The only problem with the espionage claim, is this.

Trump is worth billions. What’s the most he could get for
some top secret information? $50,000.00? $250,000.00?

Let’s say he got lucky and got an offer for $10 million
dollars. That would be 0.50% of his wealth, if he’s worth
$2 billion dollars. If he’s worth $3 billion, it drops
to 0.33% of his wealth.

I’d imagine he has more than that coming in per day, or
certainly per week.

I’m sure that makes sense to the FUBAR, but it just isn’t
credible to anyone else. And who would pay more than
1/10th that anyway?

Trump isn’t stupid. The truth would come out some day,
and Trump just wouldn’t set himself up for that.

Biden? Pretty good chance... he’s that dumb and none
of our agencies would charge the guy.

79 posted on 08/12/2022 2:18:55 PM PDT by DoughtyOne (I pledge allegiance the flag of the U S of A, and to the REPUBLIC for which stands.)

quote:

F’ing Joke!!

Hitlery let’s the Russians have a ton of uranium and nothing!
Or how about her husband giving the chinks middle guidance system help!
These f’s are BEGGING for it!!!!’

83 posted on 08/12/2022 2:25:04 PM PDT by bantam

quote:

Please Dear God strike down these evil doers. Thank you God in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen.

51 posted on 08/12/2022 1:55:11 PM PDT by NeverTyranny

quote:

To: NeverTyranny
Please Dear God strike down these evil doers. Thank you God in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen.

It's like watching the Ten Commandments. We're up to the part where Pharaoh brings down the 10th plague on his own house.
94 posted on 08/12/2022 2:48:07 PM PDT by Ezekiel (🆘️𓊹 𓌃 "Come fly with US". Ingenuity -- because the Son of David begins with Mars ♂️)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
It's the Jewish Cabal behind it all! Why won't these scheming hand-rubbing treasonous JEWS just vote Republican, come on Jews.

How can freep lack so much self-awareness, isn't there a minimum threshold to even be sentient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Freep: Trump isn't stupid