Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Alec was already getting his head pounded by the mod team but poor cumshitter just couldn’t take those posts anymore

Im on team Alec now free a real working class poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

speng31b posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

how long have you got

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Contrary to popular (cancerous, awful) :justpost: culture theres actually no urgency to post. If someone is being weird/creepy at you and the mods are being slow to deal with them you can simply remove yourself from the situation until they’re taken care of. You are not obligated to “post through the problem”

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Contrary to popular (cancerous, awful) :justpost: culture theres actually no urgency to post. If someone is being weird/creepy at you and the mods are being slow to deal with them you can simply remove yourself from the situation until they’re taken care of. You are not obligated to “post through the problem”

gently caress, this dingus is right

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Letters are symbols. They are building blocks of words which form our languages. Languages help us communicate. Even with complicated languages used by intelligent people, misunderstanding is a common occurrence. We write things down sometimes — letters, words — hoping they will serve us and those with whom we wish to communicate. Letters and words, calling out for understanding.

Miscommunication sometimes leads to arguments, and arguments sometimes lead to fights. Anger is usually present in arguments and fights. Anger is an emotion, usually classified as a negative emotion. Negative emotions can cause severe problems in our environment and to the health of our body. Happiness, usually classified as a positive emotion, can bring good health to our body, and spread positive vibrations into our environment. Sometimes when we are ill, we are not on our best behavior. By ill, I mean any of the following: physically ill, emotionally ill, mentally ill, and/or spiritually ill.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Letters are symbols. They are building blocks of words which form our languages. Languages help us communicate. Even with complicated languages used by intelligent people, misunderstanding is a common occurrence. We write things down sometimes — letters, words — hoping they will serve us and those with whom we wish to communicate. Letters and words, calling out for understanding.

Miscommunication sometimes leads to arguments, and arguments sometimes lead to fights. Anger is usually present in arguments and fights. Anger is an emotion, usually classified as a negative emotion. Negative emotions can cause severe problems in our environment and to the health of our body. Happiness, usually classified as a positive emotion, can bring good health to our body, and spread positive vibrations into our environment. Sometimes when we are ill, we are not on our best behavior. By ill, I mean any of the following: physically ill, emotionally ill, mentally ill, and/or spiritually ill.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Jonah Galtberg posted:

lmao look at this nerd who doesn’t understand the very firmament of these here forums

a lamentable fool

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Red Baron posted:

lmao look at this nerd who doesn’t understand the very firmament of these here forums

a lamentable fool

I understand it perfectly thank you.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jonah Galtberg posted:

i would doxx them too, but go to their house and do an al queda style v-logging

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

do not vlog a plane into anyone's house! i can't believe i have to say this!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

Listing out their posting crimes before beheading them in the name of Allah.

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 20:12 on Aug 11, 2022

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
imagining how loving embarrassing it had to be as a cspam mod to go into the mod forum and explain why the thread whose only purpose was to post various misspellings of trump has somehow turned into a weird harassment campaign and counteroffensive revolving around vlogging and cocaine. what a time to be alive. what a forum.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Make NHD present the report, as a hazing ritual and mean joke. Like how Fluffdaddy did his last mod.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Jonah Galtberg posted:

I understand it perfectly thank you.

and yet…

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

I hope this primer helps my fellow smooth brained

I think if you're not willing to just say "retarded" you shouldn't use these gay little euphemisms either. Don't think it needs to be moderated or anything though

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

some plague rats posted:

I think if you're not willing to just say "retarded" you shouldn't use these gay little euphemisms either. Don't think it needs to be moderated or anything though

aww honey being the word we cannot say and being smooth of brain are so obviously different that if you can’t make out the difference you must the word we don’t say

moron

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

enough.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Red Baron posted:

aww honey being the word we cannot say and being smooth of brain are so obviously different that if you can’t make out the difference you must the word we don’t say

moron

??

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The pulp avs are a great indicator that you can ignore people's posts.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 45 minutes!

Red Baron posted:

moron

what

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Red Baron posted:

moron

:gas:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Red Baron posted:

moron

There isn't but people want to pretend there is

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

moron

unbearable

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Jonah Galtberg posted:

The uncomfortable truth that no trimpf thread goon wants to admit is that cumshitter, along with everyone else in that thread, was always insane

this isn't true, most of us are quite comfortable admitting that

did you see our goon project

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it is forums law that every cspam feedback thread must consist of at least 50% rehashing the use of the larry word and why it's good to say

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I just always assume that the people that go into frothing rage at the r word were just low skill bottom fraggers back in the day and every time they see the word they get ptsd flashbacks from getting bullied in quake or cod

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I think this thread is setting a pretty good example for why the Trump thread should be moved/gassed.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dustcat posted:

it is forums law that every cspam feedback thread must consist of at least 50% rehashing the use of the larry word and why it's good to say

What is the larry word?

Over 50% of this thread has been over the cumshitter perma which imo is very justified. It's insane that people can look at what transpired and go "threatening to doxx him was his only resort".

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Terminal autist posted:

I just always assume that the people that go into frothing rage at the r word were just low skill bottom fraggers back in the day and every time they see the word they get ptsd flashbacks from getting bullied in quake or cod

I think you’re getting cte from getting your head banged off lockers in high school

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Red Baron posted:

moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HINZMdisR94

copy
Jul 26, 2007

aw drat wont embed right. shameful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

skipmyseashells posted:

I think you’re getting cte from getting your head banged off lockers in high school

Just another woke moralist using a severe disability as an insult but choosing some arbitrary distinction in whats offensive, how strange

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3zPG7w0e8

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol this is a p fun listen actually tyvm friend

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

this rules

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think this thread is setting a pretty good example for why the Trump thread should be moved/gassed.

Willing to meet the trump thread halfway and gas the glenn thread as well in a show of solidarity.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

gas all threads ban all ops. our sins mstu be purged

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

really queer Christmas posted:

Willing to meet the trump thread halfway and gas the glenn thread as well in a show of solidarity.

this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dustcat posted:

it’s really.. well you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it’s r word