Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Teagan posted:

Have been enjoying time at the park lately

I didn't ever think I'd have sunglasses envy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teagan posted:

Have been enjoying time at the park lately

Everything about this is good. I don't like the bloom effect normally but it works perfectly here. The hair is, of course, amazing.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Thanks y'all for the hair and sunglasses love!!! I dunno what bloom effect is, but happy it isn't bothering you Elentor!

I cut about four inches of fried hair off. It's more of a silvery purple in person. Used a filter to get richer hues.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Looking great as always!!

Bad selfie but will I ever stop buying stupid sunglasses?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Inzombiac posted:

Love them!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Awesome!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Sporting my new shirt

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Sporting my new shirt

Nice teats.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Crab Dad posted:

Nice teats.

Lingcodkilla horny on main, udderly disgusting in the year 2022

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

There's a new Video Arcade in town with a bunch of oldschool cabinets waiting to be played - me and my boy in the queue to put some credits on TOP SKATER, a game I was the poo poo on way back when in my mid-twenties

https://i.imgur.com/b5BqyRh.mp4

D rank, drat I need to get some practice in

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

NoneMoreNegative posted:

There's a new Video Arcade in town with a bunch of oldschool cabinets waiting to be played - me and my boy in the queue to put some credits on TOP SKATER, a game I was the poo poo on way back when in my mid-twenties

https://i.imgur.com/b5BqyRh.mp4

D rank, drat I need to get some practice in

Time to ask your pay check to be delivered in quarters (is that a thing, do they still use those)

Hair is ready for more layers although debating about letting the black wash out and just going back to dark brown (mostly lazy)

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Desmodus rotundus posted:

Time to ask your pay check to be delivered in quarters (is that a thing, do they still use those)
Inflation bumped them up to loonies just before arcades faded into memory, some time just after the turn of the century.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

B33rChiller posted:

Inflation bumped them up to loonies just before arcades faded into memory, some time just after the turn of the century.

The last arcade I went to had cards you loaded at the front and oh boy does that kinda take the fun outta it. It’s me - I’m the cranky old lady.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Philippe posted:

You look better than Harrier du Bois

I can't remember if it was in this thread or some other thread, um, someone posted a picture of this character and I thought, sure I'd try to emulate it. I've never played the game though, and this was the least-stylized picture that came up on Google haha

I only ever got this one picture before I cut it, though. I had it for about a week; maybe if/when my hair gets longer I can try again.

But it's been a few months since then. Here's what I look like when I'm trying to look handsome, I guess? Those fuckin ninety-degree wrinkles between my brows seem to be part of my natural expression now, after I guess decades of shooting dubious expressions at people.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

First day at the new job today.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Played our first show since the start of the pandemic a couple weeks ago, 'bout time I posted some shots in here:

Couldn't see a drat thing from stage, though. I think some people stuck around.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

After The War posted:

Played our first show since the start of the pandemic a couple weeks ago, 'bout time I posted some shots in here:

Couldn't see a drat thing from stage, though. I think some people stuck around.

You can't post this without posting a link to the music. LET ME GIVE YOU VIEWS

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Desert Bus posted:

You can't post this without posting a link to the music. LET ME GIVE YOU VIEWS

It's https://overtonwidow.bandcamp.com/, but everything there except "Love in the Time of Corona" is pretty old (and even that's pushing a couple years now). We're looking into building up a recording rig to get some of the newer stuff down, though.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

After The War posted:

It's https://overtonwidow.bandcamp.com/, but everything there except "Love in the Time of Corona" is pretty old (and even that's pushing a couple years now). We're looking into building up a recording rig to get some of the newer stuff down, though.

This is not what I was expecting and it's punk as gently caress and it kinda rules? Good on you this is cool. Keep on keeping on.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Desert Bus posted:

This is not what I was expecting and it's punk as gently caress and it kinda rules? Good on you this is cool. Keep on keeping on.

Thanks! We're hoping to build up some momentum from this so... hopefully new songs soon! ...ish.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I usually post in the GBS selfie thread cause I forget this one exists. I am a terrible shitposter and it is a lot of fun.

Hello PYF, I hope your favourites are good and also yours!

Edit: My hair is too long right now so I plan on getting a long pixie cut, one that I can still put in a ponytail because I like the style.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Give us a guitar one so we can keep the theme going!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

After The War posted:

Give us a guitar one so we can keep the theme going!

Don't tell me what to do!

But okay lol

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Hell yeah, Straturday came early.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

This man knocks on your door and asks if you want to talk about the upcoming governor election.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Sir, we don't have governors here. And how did you cross the border seemingly without realising it? Come in and have a sit down and some water. You must be parched. Let's figure out a plan on how to get you back across without being shot.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think this is one of my favorite pictures so far

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

I can feel his little paws moving and little meeps while he dreams:kimchi:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Pro tip, don't get your beard airbrushed with face paint.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

oh God, what does that do?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Due to scheduling/work reasons I was having trouble making it to the laundromat before today. Really scraped the bottom of the barrel on work acceptable attire yesterday.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Potato Salad posted:

oh God, what does that do?

It makes the beard very itchy and stiff, and I had to use dish soap to get it out.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Finally the hot weather is diminishing and I can open up my favourite autumn end of the wardrobe, my time to shine :o:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You always look like what you say: GOTH FASCISTIC PAIN MASTER poo poo wizard dad

What I mean is that there are very few users that look exactly as what their username + avatar persona sells as well as you do. Good job.

Also that's a dope pic.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I am what I eat.

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
Front facing camera goodness.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

:orb:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Real happy about this outfit. Went out to try the crapload of makeup I got from colourpop because I was told they were the poo poo and it did not disappoint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Elentor posted:

Real happy about this outfit. Went out to try the crapload of makeup I got from colourpop because I was told they were the poo poo and it did not disappoint

I'm digging your whole jam.