Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

binge crotching posted:

drat, I wish 4 filters would last a year for me. This house is so dusty that even after having the ducts cleaned the 3M filters Costco sells last about a month before they restrict the flow too much.

I bought two packages, so 8 filters. Once a month, except during spring/fall window season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

What is the word on the bag of "Pickle flavour fried cucumbers" in the snack chips sections? I think its new in Canada. I'm into Dill chips but this just seemed a step too far.

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

shadow puppet of a posted:

What is the word on the bag of "Pickle flavour fried cucumbers" in the snack chips sections? I think its new in Canada. I'm into Dill chips but this just seemed a step too far.

Crispy Dillies?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Yes them, how are you enjoying sucking on those dillz?

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Praise be to the king, baby.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

Praise be to the king, baby.

Hey everyone, get a load of this guy that doesnt know about the bottom basket yet!

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

schreibs posted:

Hey everyone, get a load of this guy that doesnt know about the bottom basket yet!

Jokes on you, bottom basket was full at the front of seltzer and TP

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I really like those mini naans. Great when you combine them with some of the chicken salad they have. I hear the Costco chicken salad is decent, but the kind that comes in a red jar that has grapes, apples and walnuts is super good, if a little too sweet.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The mini naan dipped into fondue is insanely good. Also probably 200 calories per dipper, but worth it.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Prophet of Nixon posted:

Has anyone else had the misfortune of trying "Kevin's Korean BBQ-Style Beef"? It's goblin chow. I don't understand how they took what seem like they might have once been nice beef tips and made that from them. And the best I can say about the sauce is that it's wet.

Kevin is from Cleveland

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I've had the boba bars before and I gotta say they're pretty weak

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Disagree, I think they're behind only Melona bars in the Costcopsicle pantheon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

slurm posted:

Kevin is from Cleveland

loving Cleveland

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

LA? yes. bergen county, new jersey? surprisingly yes. seattle? maybe. cleveland? no.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Lol without looking at it closely I assumed it was a heat map for people named Kevin and it still made sense

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

bob dobbs is dead posted:

LA? yes. bergen county, new jersey? surprisingly yes. seattle? maybe. cleveland? no.

How is anyone ever supposed to read that map without blurring their eyes like crazy lmao

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

Jokes on you, bottom basket was full at the front of seltzer and TP

PBUC!

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
Is there any plan in place for the food court to stop sucking so much?

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Heads up to anyone who drinks Premier Protein or a long list of other things! The list keeps getting expanded too.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-301603639.html

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Ohtori Akio posted:

I've had the boba bars before and I gotta say they're pretty weak

Incorrect. They are top tier and I don't even really like the tapioca balls

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Back at church to get more stuff for work, and the snack bar is closed.

A dark day.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Was it in this thread that someone said they got a decently priced air purifier from the church? I have to go pick up a prescription from there tonight so I might as well check it out while I'm in store. I need one apparently for my cats because something is bugging the hell out of them.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Stop bugging your cats OP

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Peckersniff is a bug

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I'ma squash you like a bug!!!!!!

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Was it in this thread that someone said they got a decently priced air purifier from the church? I have to go pick up a prescription from there tonight so I might as well check it out while I'm in store. I need one apparently for my cats because something is bugging the hell out of them.

They were probably talking about the WInix that goes on sale regularly.

https://www.costco.com/winix-true-hepa-4-stage-air-purifier-with-wi-fi-and-additional-filter.product.100662892.html

I have that one and a slightly larger one. They seem to work great. Nice and quiet. Vacuum the pre filter every couple of weeks if the room is really dusty, then swap or wash the charcoal filter every 3 months (or 6. or...when you remember to). Fart next to it to watch the color change and the fans angrily spin up (they also complain about cooking with alcohol. Uncivilized machines)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

topenga posted:

They were probably talking about the WInix that goes on sale regularly.

https://www.costco.com/winix-true-hepa-4-stage-air-purifier-with-wi-fi-and-additional-filter.product.100662892.html

I have that one and a slightly larger one. They seem to work great. Nice and quiet. Vacuum the pre filter every couple of weeks if the room is really dusty, then swap or wash the charcoal filter every 3 months (or 6. or...when you remember to). Fart next to it to watch the color change and the fans angrily spin up (they also complain about cooking with alcohol. Uncivilized machines)

oh sweet thank you!!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I'm shopping for a new macbook and wanna go through Costco. My question is whether to go with the Allstate for $100 or AppleCare+ for $320

I can't really find any concrete information online, but from what I've gathered the only difference is that Allstate has no deductible and is $200 cheaper for effectively the same plan. Is there anything I'm missing?

Allstate Plan

AppleCare+

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

I can't comment on that plan specifically, but Allstate has a terrible reputation in general.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Got this at Costco the other day and I can't wait to try them. Even if I don't like them, $18 is an insane value.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
Very much considering one of these from the 'co after running into some one riding it my neighborhood, and them saying they and their friends love it so far:

https://www.costco.ca/jetson-bolt-pro-folding-electric-bike-.product.100692129.html

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Knot My President! posted:

I'm shopping for a new macbook and wanna go through Costco. My question is whether to go with the Allstate for $100 or AppleCare+ for $320

I can't really find any concrete information online, but from what I've gathered the only difference is that Allstate has no deductible and is $200 cheaper for effectively the same plan. Is there anything I'm missing?

Allstate Plan

AppleCare+

Just get Apple care+.

Apple care+ is so incredibly easy to deal with unlike insurance companies.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Jingleheimer posted:

Got this at Costco the other day and I can't wait to try them. Even if I don't like them, $18 is an insane value.
Pertinant to my interests, but doubt my Costco will have them.

I did buy this a while ago, tried it on some random food and it was ok, want to try it again on air fried chiggen wings or BBQ drumsticks to reserve final judgment.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The first word being "sweet" turned me off from buying because that's extremely not my joy. Is that accurate?

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Knot My President! posted:

Allstate Plan

AppleCare+

Do you wanna fight with allstate for a claim or just drop damage off to apple?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Someone at work mentioned that Costco has pet insurance. Has anyone had any experience with it?

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

oh sweet thank you!!

They are on sale in store right now

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Soul Dentist posted:

The first word being "sweet" turned me off from buying because that's extremely not my joy. Is that accurate?
No sweeter than like a Bullseye chicken BBQ sauce or something. I think it will be good on the BBQ.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Impulse bought those mini stroopwaffels that come in the individual serving size packs since they were on sale. Big mistake, they are pretty terrible. I'll ditch them in the breakroom at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

Heads up to anyone who drinks Premier Protein or a long list of other things! The list keeps getting expanded too.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-301603639.html

(looks at his two half-empty cases of Premier Protein)

:barf: