Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
why does my internet have gig down and 40 up. why is this the "best" plan i can get in a major metro. mods please resolve this issue immediately. thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

does no one sell ftth there?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Smythe posted:

why does my internet have gig down and 40 up. why is this the "best" plan i can get in a major metro. mods please resolve this issue immediately. thank you

Get fiber instead of cable, if you can.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Doing the mildest troll possible and getting a screaming meltdown about how the admins are letting cspam turn into A RAPE BASEMENT TO MURDER TRANS PEOPLE IN, MY LIFE IS IN DANGER is like troll christmas. You cannot get a better effort/result ratio than that

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

astral posted:

This is good advice. I had fiber this morning and my internet is blazing fast. A big bowl of Wheaties, if you want a recommendation, should be available in your area.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Azathoth posted:

This is good advice. I had fiber this morning and my internet is blazing fast. A big bowl of Wheaties, if you want a recommendation, should be available in your area.

Well that explains your posts

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I would like to be allowed to call women sexy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

astral posted:

i wish. i think the only way to do this at my address is via "spectrum enterprise"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
right now im freaking load balancing with this piece of poo poo cable and an LTE hotspot thing with ethernet into my unifi router. i did this config for failover protection but then put it on load balance mode. works pretty good. expensive tho, and still slow. thanks fcc, etc.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Lib and let die posted:

Well that explains your posts

Look, I need a way to spend time during the 4-5 hours a day I spent on the can. They don't call it shitposting for nothing.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Balancing loads anyone?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

hell, same.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

I can't stop either of you from doing that. I especially can't stop spr.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'm sure the mod threads in the mod foru. where they make horny jokes are all family friendly

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

NeatHeteroDude posted:

lmao at anyone being able to stop spr from doing anything

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

NeatHeteroDude posted:

You can't stop us, but we will be punished for doin so. 😭

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

You can't stop us, but we will be punished for doin so. 😭

i think the people i've probed for it are the ones being gross or weird, but i'm against most horniness online period. if i make a bad call on someone saying a woman is sexy, let me know and if it repeatedly happens i can take a back seat on those kinds of reports

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I'm sure the mod threads in the mod foru. where they make horny jokes are all family friendly

truly, only like 6 posts were made in the mod forum yesterday, and all of them were about jewelry or food. this is pretty much the norm unless someone posts something in the mod chat like "let's see everyone's cats"

e: forgot to end the sentence

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Smythe posted:

i wish. i think the only way to do this at my address is via "spectrum enterprise"

No AT&T, Verizon, Frontier, etc. offerings there? Not even some municipal fiber? Condolences.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Doing the mildest troll possible and getting a screaming meltdown about how the admins are letting cspam turn into A RAPE BASEMENT TO MURDER TRANS PEOPLE IN, MY LIFE IS IN DANGER is like troll christmas. You cannot get a better effort/result ratio than that

lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

lmao at anyone being able to stop spr from doing anything

excellent. ahem. I would like to announce I am horny for tits, and asses, as long as, and this is important, as long as they are Big

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

some plague rats posted:

excellent. ahem. I would like to announce I am horny for tits, and asses, as long as, and this is important, as long as they are Big

speng31b
May 8, 2010

some plague rats posted:

they've got kind of an unfair advantage considering that as far as I can tell most of the reason cspam exists is because DND moderation has been so historically hostile to posters lol

koos could probably roll in and just matter of factly describe what they had for dinner and it would still piss off a dozen people

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

speng31b posted:

they've got kind of an unfair advantage considering that as far as I can tell most of the reason cspam exists is because DND moderation has been so historically hostile to posters lol

koos could probably roll in and just matter of factly describe what they had for dinner and it would still piss off a dozen people

That's true but there really has to come a point of self-accounting where you're about to fly into a frothing rage because Koos posted about the nice apple he ate and you go "why am I letting him do this"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Smythe posted:

new fiber should be available in your area sometime around 2034-2035!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

some plague rats posted:

That's true but there really has to come a point of self-accounting where you're about to fly into a frothing rage because Koos posted about the nice apple he ate and you go "why am I letting him do this"

yeah i am koos-pilled and loving it tbh

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

all actionable threats aside, koos is great

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I thought koos was a fyad guy. when did he become a d&d guy? why is he all the rage in the cspam feedback thread lol

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

biceps crimes posted:

I thought koos was a fyad guy. when did he become a d&d guy? why is he all the rage in the cspam feedback thread lol
the administration actually took people's criticism of D&D to heart and installed someone with no connection to D&D as their overlord, in an effort to break the chain of hosed-up d&d mods

speng31b
May 8, 2010

biceps crimes posted:

Koos and the horsey mod occasionally troll QCS and the succ zone, which people have some thoughts about

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

biceps crimes posted:

He was, then he was granted D&D. The FYAD lore is that he has a dungeon filled with twinks. Makes perfect sense to me that he would head the pro-democracy board on something awful. People are chuffed because when we make a stink in SUCC about DND he participates and addresses the community and bullies.

My advice last page still stands

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

biceps crimes posted:

as i understand it, and as the guys in fyad call him, koos is ‘le epic’

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

ftw . . .

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Homeless Friend posted:

winsauce

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

what a helpful thread. thank you

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

Le epic fail more like

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

ram dass in hell posted:

I'll believe it when I see it till then just looks like the leader and cultivator of a community for rape apologist bigots to me! Not great!

hmmmmm no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

koos is irrigating the dry, ignorant fields of dnd with the waters of bigotry... and in time he will reap a great harvest of hate-maize