Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Bust Rodd posted:

when we impeached a hugely popular and successful president for lying about hooking up with his secretary

When said president was unable to define the word "is" under oath

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

War and Pieces posted:

When said president was unable to define the word "is" under oath

You misunderstood that argument. It was distinguishing present tense from existential.

Lawyer bullshit, sure, but not not knowing the meaning of the word

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/Nicky_Pelosi/st...ingawful.com%2F

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bust Rodd posted:

when we impeached a hugely popular and successful president for lying about hooking up with his secretary

Bust Rodd

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The whole country ran out of baby formula.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i hate this

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Hillary's admittedly quite good Arkansas accent

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I don't feel noways tired

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
1992 pres debate #1 5'5 big eared crooked nosed crew cut nasal voiced folksy as a mfer ross perot mopping the floor with clinton bush.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The 90s was a WEIRD time for children's entertainment

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

a 12 year old girl playing clinton would be weird. because bill is a rapist you see.

ross being lampooned on the nickelodeon comedy show smacks of some deep state immaturity, viacom exec petty over bush loss or somesuch.

Kicked Throat has issued a correction as of 18:07 on Aug 27, 2022

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Lib and let die posted:

Fondly remembering the Jeffrey of YOSPOS Genocide denier edit and lmaoing

:justpost:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

rofl being nostalgic for a clinton. it was the same poo poo, you just werent old enough to realize it yet

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

anyway

i was rewatching generation kill & realized the dude who's a football player and an rear end in a top hat (encino man) is totally supposed to be pat tilman. everything is propaganda :thumb

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
What I remember about the Clinton years:

- I made $8/hr
- a pack of cigarettes was $0.79
- a gallon of gas was $0.65
- a McDonald's burger was $0.29
- Little Richard sang the Taco Bell menu with the chorus "59 79 99" referring to the three price tiers of the menu
- we weren't in a forever war
- MTV owned
- the only way to encounter nazis was seeing them get their asses whipped on Jerry Springer

If you just look at the rose-tinted nostalgia the 90s probably seem like a miraculous alien planet compared to the hell we made for teens today.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
we have always been in a forever war

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

It's buried somewhere in a closed or goldmined QCS thread

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

The Anime Liker posted:

the hell we made

fortunately the exact same ghouls have been in power that whole time and are all older than us so our only culpability is when we were dumb enough to vote because our generations sure haven't had power lol

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

for secretly doing something that most previous presidents just did openly without really even bothering to hide it, up to and including Lyndon Johnson straight-up whipping his dick out in front of foreign dignitaries or the press on a regular basis

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Milo and POTUS posted:

old neurons firing for the first time in decades. was this from All That?

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwvrGHsjD7g

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Dan Quayle attacked Murphy Brown for being a fictional single mom.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
once every few weeks I think about this doughy old English guy who was interviewed after he voted "leave" for Brexit. He was on camera, on the street, and he said through tears, "I just want my country baaaaack" Just raw, unrestrained emotion like I've never seen it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Best part of this is she doesn't actually do the macarena, she knew to not give them the clip

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Anime Liker posted:

- we weren't in a forever war

Are you serious.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Fleetwood posted:

once every few weeks I think about this doughy old English guy who was interviewed after he voted "leave" for Brexit. He was on camera, on the street, and he said through tears, "I just want my country baaaaack" Just raw, unrestrained emotion like I've never seen it

my favorite man on the street brexit interview was the kenyan guy who said he voted leave because he wanted to destroy england

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Are you serious.

Name it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

in the grand sense? War on drugs, war on crime.

In the direct sense? My dude we were raping the Balkans and Africa under Clinton

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Somalia/Bosnia/Kosovo, air strikes in Iraq, occupation of Haiti to name a few

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh yea and Haiti lol the Clintons fuckin love just ruining Haiti.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Every time Haiti got absolutely destroyed you can be sure the Clintons were involved to either profit off it or just outright cause it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh yea that's a dark but funny politics thing I remember, when The Clinton Foundation, a billion dollar 'charity' run by two of the most powerful people on earth actively fought against Haiti raising its minimum wage to, like, what, a nickel because the Clintons owned a baseball factory in Haiti.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm starting to think these clintons are up to no good

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
The last verse in a rhyming children's book I have about memorizing the president's was about laundering money. Bill "Clean Ten"

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

everything since monroe doctrine

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The UN was trafficking children out of Haiti when they weren't giving everyone cholera

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
In collusion with the Clinton Foundation, MSF, and the Reverse Vampires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Mister Bates posted:

for secretly doing something that most previous presidents just did openly without really even bothering to hide it, up to and including Lyndon Johnson straight-up whipping his dick out in front of foreign dignitaries or the press on a regular basis

well that's not really an excuse

if all of the senators took bribes would you take bribes too?