Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
(Trigger warning)

https://twitter.com/wickdchiq/status/1562124318607294467

Where does this fall on the decorum scale?

apatheticman has issued a correction as of 21:03 on Aug 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Puppy Burner posted:

As a homosexual I personally give everyone permission to call Ernst Rohm a fag

But doesn’t that equally insult the gay men the Nazis killed? Because membership of a group means when you’re insulted they’re all insulted?

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
everyone stop posting so loving badly

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Frosted Flake posted:

It doesn’t.

When someone says "hope this helps," they are implying, colloquially, they they believe it will not help, because the thing is so evident or obvious that questioning it in the first place implies a severe deficiency of faculty that is likely untreatable via posting. Hope this helps,

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

there seems to be no disagreement as to whether or not the chud and freeland are bad people so posters itt are just sifting through boring minutiae and the most banal poo poo to continue arguing about just for the sake of arguing

so let's all chill out yeah?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Bleck posted:

When someone says "hope this helps," they are implying, colloquially, they they believe it will not help, because the thing is so evident or obvious that questioning it in the first place implies a severe deficiency of faculty that is likely untreatable via posting. Hope this helps,

I don’t care, she’s a bitch. He called her it for the wrong reasons, but he wasn’t wrong.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

yellowcar posted:

there seems to be no disagreement as to whether or not the chud and freeland are bad people so posters itt are just sifting through boring minutiae and the most banal poo poo to continue arguing about just for the sake of arguing

so let's all chill out yeah?

No

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

are you going to take any action against the people promoting misogynistic slurs itt, especially when they have a long history of bigotry and transphobia-related bans and probes?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Hand Knit posted:

i think if we could we would've by now

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Frankly, he should have done research on her to find out which slur hurts her the most mentally, then called her that. For all we know maybe it is the word bitch

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

I don’t care, she’s a bitch. He called her it for the wrong reasons, but he wasn’t wrong.

personally, i hope it hurt her feelings a lot and ruined her day

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I will not relax until we live in a sane state (one that immidiately executes all dissenters)

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

apatheticman posted:

(Trigger warning)

https://twitter.com/wickdchiq/status/1562124318607294467

Where does this fall on the decorum scale?

If you can't tell the difference between that and what happened to Freeland then you are the one with problems.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Puppy Burner posted:

personally, i hope it hurt her feelings a lot and ruined her day

It definitely didn't. At least not for her

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

are you going to take any action against the people promoting misogynistic slurs itt, especially when they have a long history of bigotry and transphobia-related bans and probes?

Lol that the only time you use punctuation is when you're tattling to the mods. Really eroding your "too cool for posting and I'm better than you" schtick

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

I would just like the fire to be under control enough that I don't have to close this thread before the CSPAM mods get home.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

Lol that the only time you use punctuation is when you're tattling to the mods. Really eroding your "too cool for posting and I'm better than you" schtick

lmao go gently caress yourself!

e: added punctuation for your poor stupid brain

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

Lmao

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

Hahahahahahaha lmao

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

I'm dead lol

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Hand Knit posted:

I would just like the fire to be under control enough that I don't have to close this thread before the CSPAM mods get home.

Just gas this garbage thread already lmao

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

Cry to the mods and call everyone else stupid, you win!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Hand Knit posted:

You could have just said "no," that's all we're going to see anyway.

e: Nevermind, thank goodness.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Cry to the mods and call everyone else stupid, you win!

thank you!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Mods continue to know

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

Mods please help me, this person is being classically classist and also discriminating against me based on my mental faculties.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Slam a gull wing door on yo dicks

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

really fascinating seeing who thinks using misogynist slurs is good and cool itt

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

If you can't tell the difference between that and what happened to Freeland then you are the one with problems.

I thought misogyny wasn't a problem, just trying to find the line here.

Got to strive to be a great C-SPAM poster.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Just take ten minutes and go outside. All of you. Please.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
canadian royalty rife with abuse

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQlOfXyrUY

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
Cspam should be closed

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

“Every morning at 6 or 7 a.m., the queen would play her favorite song, disco supergroup Boney M.’s smash hit Rasputin, about the well-endowed Russian mystic of the same name.”

lol classic Queen move. the English one wishes she had half the swagger

Dukemont
Aug 17, 2005
chocolate microscopes
chrystia freeland is a bitch nazi

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Noblesse Obliged posted:

“Every morning at 6 or 7 a.m., the queen would play her favorite song, disco supergroup Boney M.’s smash hit Rasputin, about the well-endowed Russian mystic of the same name.”

lol classic Queen move. the English one wishes she had half the swagger

Horny Queen

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

my parents always put on "rah rah rasputin" at new years. what is it with that song?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CD INTO THE SLOT. ITS RASPUTIN BY BONEY M AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE WELL ENDOWED CHARACTER, RASPUTIN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME COP BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST MEDIOCRE REBELLION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY CARAVAN AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN ENTOURAGES CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY TRAILER LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I RULE

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Juul-Whip posted:

my parents always put on "rah rah rasputin" at new years. what is it with that song?

It's catchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I hate that loving song.

How is that batshit insane woman not in prison already? Apparently you can just openly threaten to kill people and incite your followers to assault police officers, and you'll be fine.