Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

Do they just bake it in the plastic bowl? What

They must have to run it through at such a low temp that the vegetables don't cook, the cheese just broils and leaves a bunch of wet onions and peppers swimming in water and grease

maybe it's pre cooked and they steam it or something.
https://twitter.com/briantashman/status/875449058189553664?s=20&t=Rq7tAg0JvA7vv3tR0-Neqw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

muscles like this! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzhD93oBR4
Reviewbrah tries the Papa John "Pizza Bowl" Spoiler: it is absolute garbage

I can't determine what age reviewbrah is, he's either a teenager or an elderly man

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I like how he never actually says his name, just "I'm your host, with the report of the week, until next time"

unless "vreport of the week" is his name or whatever

He certainly never says "reviewbrah" so I don't know what this old-timey nebbish schtick is about

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Aug 30, 2022

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
He’s just a dapper guy. He wears those suits well for the job he’s doing

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Data Graham posted:

I like how he never actually says his name, just "I'm your host, with the report of the week, until next time"

unless "vreport of the week" is his name or whatever

He certainly never says "reviewbrah" so I don't know what this old-timey nebbish schtick is about

Fortunately, he has answered the question about "reviewbrah": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LKLhaRpmxk

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The inventor of the Pizza, Mikhail Gorbachev has died

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 31, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Keto does not mean eating a 2000 calorie bowl of cholesterol in one sitting just because it might not have any starches lmao

What is wrong with Americans man, I swear sometimes we just are the most braindead fucks

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

Keto does not mean eating a 2000 calorie bowl of cholesterol in one sitting just because it might not have any starches lmao

What is wrong with Americans man, I swear sometimes we just are the most braindead fucks

i'm seeing amazing results!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

Well the GOP has been slowly destroying the public school system over the last 50 years so

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Toxic Mental posted:

Yes it does. To those people who use it (as an excuse to eat lovely food). Keto doesn't track calories so you can eat however much you want.

Keto is loving stupid. And the people that go on, well in fact, ANY "diet" are loving morons.

Eat less, move more.

CICO

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Wow! Did you feed that AI prompt into a machine yourself???

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Toxic Mental posted:

Malnutrition through chronic diarrhea certainly helps with weight loss.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Futanari Damacy posted:

Wow! Did you feed that AI prompt into a machine yourself???

No someone else did :sun:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yes it does. To those people who use it (as an excuse to eat lovely food). Keto doesn't track calories so you can eat however much you want.

No it doesn't dude lol. It's not a cheat code and no "legit" keto ever says to eat as much as you want, that's just what idiots think it is.

I mean that bowl still probably has like 50g of carbs at least in just stray random sugars. It's likely enough to kick someone out of ketosis if they just eat it without thinking. Keto isn't meant to be an eat as much as you want ticket, People are just stupid and think it means that you can eat as much as you want without taking into account that everything basically has some amount of carbs.. Obviously if you eat 10,000 calories of cheese you're going to get way too many carbs to stay in ketosis.

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Sep 2, 2022

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

ekuNNN posted:

The inventor of the Pizza, Mikhail Gorbachev has died

The birthmark on his head was actually a pizza sauce stain

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Philthy posted:

i sure could go for some mac n cheese without the mac

Just drop some cheddar on a plate and microwave it until it's melted, then scrape it off the plate with your fingers and eat it.

That was my favourite snack as a kid :sweatdrop:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If you bake it in the oven it’s called a tuile :lofty: and theyre crispy and delicious. Try it with grated parm.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/MFLijmB.mp4

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wrong thread, friend

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Our scientists call it Chicago Two style

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
AKA DUE Pizzería and Grill

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

would

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/haqpGnq.mp4

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Looks like a bad video game asset.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U3Lk-Fml4c

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

SuddenCactus posted:

I can't determine what age reviewbrah is, he's either a teenager or an elderly man

24 or 25

sgtmattkind
Mar 9, 2005

There are some pizzas here I'd eat

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

sgtmattkind posted:

There are some pizzas here I'd eat

Yeah well I'm sure there are some pizzas somewhere else you'd also eat too, keep movin buddy

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Wanna put that right on my head and do the Charleston.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

They're already here

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i made some lovely Pizzas (tortilla crust) the other day that suffered from the pizza inflation issue. usually doesn't happen. disrupted my beautiful toppings arrangement but i worked through it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

itry
Aug 23, 2019

That's some thicc crust.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Wultah put your pizza away wultah

I’m not having your pizza right now wultah

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

two roads diverged in a pizzeria...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

uber_stoat posted:

two roads diverged in a pizzeria...

Didn't know spooge can be this colour, you should go to a doctor.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004