Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Bigbillthaboss posted:

why are ya'll still talking about Mittani, he's gone

because they're still upset but don't have anything left to be upset at

the new anti-harassment reporting system is good and in, the pedo and the misogynist are out, i guess there's just that one guy who sent out an anti-trans youtube video in corp mails that should get reprimanded, but i was told that happened as well so

seems like it's just babyrage now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

when i was 7 it hurt my feelings when id be playing on the slide with some friends and a couple of them would leave to go play on the monkey bars instead so actually i totally understand how you feel dicks guy emotions are hard and it hurts to feel left out even when actually your a full grown adult and its by strangers on videogames

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

because they're still upset but don't have anything left to be upset at

the new anti-harassment reporting system is good and in, the pedo and the misogynist are out, i guess there's just that one guy who sent out an anti-trans youtube video in corp mails that should get reprimanded, but i was told that happened as well so

seems like it's just babyrage now

Tell us more about your k/d ratio.

lmao

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

40 lbs to freedom posted:

when i was 7 it hurt my feelings when id be playing on the slide with some friends and a couple of them would leave to go play on the monkey bars instead so actually i totally understand how you feel dicks guy emotions are hard and it hurts to feel left out even when actually your a full grown adult and its by strangers on videogames

In this case we also sent the weird kid who’s a bit too into epic sjw cringe comps home too

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Idk what a lot of those references mean, but Goose give me SRP for my increasingly bizarre pirate faction scanning ships and *wresting fan chant* This Is Awesome.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i have unsubscribed all of my accounts so as soon as sub time runs out i am free

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

i have unsubscribed all of my accounts so as soon as sub time runs out i am free

Can I have your stuff?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

*halve

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

That Works posted:

Can I have your stuff?

no

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Baculus posted:

Moscow was the least racist place I went in Russia. That was nice.

Well. It is a huge fkn city so that does tend to cut down on the racism. My experience with racism in Russia is that it functioned pretty differently from racism in the US (which I expected, no history of the atlantic slave trade for example) but very similar to racism in Canada (which I did not expect and in retrospect, should've seen coming.).

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

How about me?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
all my stuff dies with me like a viking warlord

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Frank Frank posted:

Tell us more about your k/d ratio.

lmao

https://zkillboard.com/character/2113441219/

:smuggo:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Citizen Rat posted:

Well. It is a huge fkn city so that does tend to cut down on the racism. My experience with racism in Russia is that it functioned pretty differently from racism in the US (which I expected, no history of the atlantic slave trade for example) but very similar to racism in Canada (which I did not expect and in retrospect, should've seen coming.).

There's a few varieties of racism in Canada. Major cities are very different from the vast bulk of the country - you end up with sizeable chunks of the GTA where certain immigrant groups have concentrated for years and now have political power so you can't really step on Chinese in Markham or South Asians in Brampton. But there's huge chunks of still lily-white Canada where maybe the local Chinese family runs the Chinese restaurant in town.

Plus our utterly mass-murderous ongoing treatment of First Nations.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Bigbillthaboss posted:

why are ya'll still talking about Mittani, he's gone

every once in a while I remember that EVE is a thing, and then I remember that mittens is a thing, and then I remember his very unhealthy fixation on me

anyway none of those things are cool or good or make anyone happy.

on a much better note i am currently penning and doing the initial art and stuff for a Wrath and Glory game for delta sqad. im even working on voices. we will have at least one ecclesiarchy servitor who will use alex jones soundclips.

Citizen Rat posted:

finally thumbing through my Russian-English dictionary looking for the word yevriy wondering what is this exciting diminutive my new friends have given me.

oh.

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012

I see a lot of friendly fire what is the reason for that?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Orions Lord posted:

I see a lot of friendly fire what is the reason for that?

if you rely on targeting and shooting, you won't catch capsules unless they suck massive balls

if you smartbomb as the target dies, you will get it 100% of the time.

there are tons of dope pod kills from freighters

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
haha is this dork bragging about his hauler k/d

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Good Dumplings posted:

looks like he gets on the occasional freighter kill, but mostly he's podding his own alliance mates after they get concordonkened.

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012
Calm down miners.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I found a load of safety. alts mining in a low sec system in the back of beyond the other day. They all docked up and logged off which will never not be funny to me.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Good Dumplings posted:

Shh let him keep going.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Gate camping is just another form of mining.

Change my mind.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

PhilippAchtel posted:

Gate camping is just another form of mining.

Change my mind.

lmao

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

What do Rocks and Haulers have in common?

They don't shoot back.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

PhilippAchtel posted:

What do Rocks and Haulers have in common?

They don't shoot back.

Battle Badgers.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

CainFortea posted:

Battle Bludgers.

FTFY

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

"gf", I post in Local after my fourth Veldspar Epithal kill of the day

Today was a good hunt. :hai:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

PhilippAchtel posted:

"gf", I post in Local after my fourth Veldspar Epithal kill of the day

Today was a good hunt. :hai:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

you've never said anything intelligent about eve, ever, at all, not once

Good Dumplings posted:

if you were as cool as me, you'd do the same thing

highsec pvp is the best way to grief people into quitting the game en masse, i have dozens of "kills" :)

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

you've never said anything intelligent about eve, ever, at all, not once

if you were as cool as me, you'd do the same thing

highsec pvp is the best way to grief people into quitting the game en masse, i have dozens of "kills" :)

Wow Globby you're so cool in your own head

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

eve online "pro gamer move:" warp to epithal and bubble it and leave while posting gf in local

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Eve is a sandbox, there is no win condition so globbby had to make his own up.

For me, it's farting everywhere in local chat

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

WilWheaton posted:

For me, it's honking everywhere in local chat

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Strong leaders hold corps together, I used to laugh when I heard dunk dinkle was going to save brave. I thought for sure brave was done. After the war you all moved, trying to find a home. Well the joke was on my dunk was true to his word, I listened to him talk, a few shows on the streams I was impressed. I truly believe that's why brave survived. Look at test poor leader ship. Now there pretty much a non factor, my theory is that the mantaini held goons together call him what you want but he go people to log in. Even some with in hated him, but he got players. I think goons is headed for a big split. Various corps will spin off. So will some alliance members. It's just a theory but one I thi k is sound. Good for you dunk for saving brave, any chance you can ask him to undock his titan?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

D name posters should not do SYQ shenanigans.

Your baseline post quality is a 6 on the Bristol Stool Chart, so scooping up a handful of 7 from reddit to post is really just a self own.

We can't tell, it just looks like an original product.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Your baseline post quality is a 6 on the Bristol Stool Chart, so scooping up a handful of 7 from reddit to post is really just a self own.

hmm

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

i got some bad news for you, loser

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Baculus posted:

...and then I remember his very unhealthy fixation on me

Wait weren't you a new-player helper or am I thinking of someone else from Karmafleet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Dalmuti posted:

Strong leaders hold corps together, I used to laugh when I heard dunk dinkle was going to save brave. I thought for sure brave was done. After the war you all moved, trying to find a home. Well the joke was on my dunk was true to his word, I listened to him talk, a few shows on the streams I was impressed. I truly believe that's why brave survived. Look at test poor leader ship. Now there pretty much a non factor, my theory is that the mantaini held goons together call him what you want but he go people to log in. Even some with in hated him, but he got players. I think goons is headed for a big split. Various corps will spin off. So will some alliance members. It's just a theory but one I thi k is sound. Good for you dunk for saving brave, any chance you can ask him to undock his titan?

The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been.