Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Upstate NY goons - we boxed up and sent one of our XJR-15's up to the Saratoga Auto Museum to keep the 962 company!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans
God drat, some of those are distressingly good looking.

Edit: the a.i. cars, but also that one ^^

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

KakerMix posted:

oh boy have I! My particular favorite aspect of this is making cars that never existed since the nature of machine learning means a 1:1 creation of a car won't generally be available, it will always be a mostly-remembered version of the car. Like your not-quite right Miatas.

Smokey and the Bandit if it was a McLaren F1

a Studio Ghibli Ferrari F40

Oh right, I've seen you post these there, just wasn't sure you hang out ITT too :) Those are all pretty amazing! I really need to stop loving around with my dream miata poster and try something more wild.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

KakerMix posted:

1995 Grand National

Okay I know it's just pretend but how do I get that program to go from making jpegs to making 3d models I can at least import into Grand Theft Auto?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

davebo posted:

Okay I know it's just pretend but how do I get that program to go from making jpegs to making 3d models I can at least import into Grand Theft Auto?

You think you are joking but text to 3D model is a real thing they are working on. I don't know how it will work with the image generation thing we have now but the future looks wild.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

KakerMix posted:

You think you are joking but text to 3D model is a real thing they are working on. I don't know how it will work with the image generation thing we have now but the future looks wild.

star trek holodeck.txt

"Computer, next I'd like to see <celebrity 1> [verbing] <celebrity 2> in (location/situation)"

:allears:

Joe Mama
May 10, 2008
I would sell my soul for one of those M1 911s.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

GramCracker posted:

Upstate NY goons - we boxed up and sent one of our XJR-15's up to the Saratoga Auto Museum to keep the 962 company!

:gizz:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Joe Mama posted:

I would sell my soul for one of those M1 911s.

You and me both buddy

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

KakerMix posted:

You and me both buddy

:swoon:

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Can someone do "cadillac brougham 911" and "Citroen Traction Avant 911" please

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

"Aztek Multipla"

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I asked it to make me some Crown Vics and MR2s and honestly, it fuckin nailed it.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

"Aztek Multipla"

Some things were not meant to be beheld by the eyes of man.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp

KakerMix posted:

You and me both buddy

I'm getting Venturi 400 GT vibes here.

Finger Prince posted:

Some things were not meant to be beheld by the eyes of man.

BE NOT AFRAID

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

2011 Crown Vic Nissan R32 GTR?

Edit: harlequin 2011 Crown Vic Nissan R32 GTR

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Hadlock posted:

KozmoNaut posted:

"Aztek Multipla"

Ooookay...

Even Midjourney freaked out on that one

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Sep 1, 2022

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Ooookay...

Y̸̡̡̰̥̲̼̗͉̔͆͝ͅO̷̼͇̞̥͓͑̒̋̇̄̋̈́͋͝U̵̳̘̓́͌̈͐͗͐̉̓̈́̕ ̸̛̹̈́̅̉W̸̡̨̹̟̻̙̮͉̲͑̑̓̔͂͋Ȩ̷̡̨̹̠͓̩̲̒͐ͅR̸̢͖̜̤̯͎͎͕̭͐̑̓̐̈̄ͅͅͅẼ̸̡͍͎̙̟̱͕̼̗̪̓̈́͊̂ ̷̧̢̟̦͕̹̩͙̩̳̘̂͆̊̓͆͒͑̄̚͝ͅW̶͓͓̭͑A̸̻̼͈͍̳̭͒̎̽͗̈̅͒͋͌R̴̤̰͖̐͛̂͊Ǹ̴̨̡̪͍̞͕̩̣̯͚̞̓̅̄̈́͊̏̾͆̐͑̂ͅE̷̫̝̦̥͈̮̦͑̄̈́̒̈́͜D̴̡͇̯͎̫̼͓̥͖̥͂̃̆͌̏̏́̕̚͠

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Ooookay...

Looks like your finger slipped and you typed 914

I love that the frog Citroen is staged in what looks like champs Elysees Paris too, thanks

I'm afraid to ask, but what happens if you add the modifier

lovecraftian Aztec multipla

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Hadlock posted:

Sure...

Hadlock posted:

Looks like your finger slipped and you typed 914

I love that the frog Citroen is staged in what looks like champs Elysees Paris too, thanks

I'm afraid to ask, but what happens if you add the modifier

lovecraftian Aztec multipla

Well, let's find out! :science:

Ran it again and added 'tentacles' to the prompt!

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 1, 2022

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I only have a 1070 so it takes forever, someone else can probably get better results by tuning the prompts better

Hadlock posted:

This loving thing is too huge to fit into frame lol. I didn't manage to make the shot wider. But you can kind of see the right elements there.

911 brougham is just a Panamera I think

KozmoNaut posted:

"Aztek Multipla"

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

"I heard you say... Dacia Sandero, is that correct?"

"no, Aztek Multipla"

"I.. * heard you... ** say Dacia Sandero, is that correct?"

"no! Az-tek Mul-tee-plah!"

"I h.. I h...** heard you say ** aaaDacia Sandero, is that correct?"

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I ran the Cadillac 911 through SD and got this

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

I only have a 1070 so it takes forever, someone else can probably get better results by tuning the prompts better

This loving thing is too huge to fit into frame lol. I didn't manage to make the shot wider. But you can kind of see the right elements there.

911 brougham is just a Panamera I think

These are amazing, thanks

I love the first one, I would drive that car

Agree with panamera comment 100%

Kind of curious if you do an image-image conversion of the first one, with the prompt "delorian rolls Royce phantom". The pixels would probably hardly change

This is super cool thanks guys

Love the "day of the tentacle" car

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Finger Prince posted:

"I heard you say... Dacia Sandero, is that correct?"

"no, Aztek Multipla"

"I.. * heard you... ** say Dacia Sandero, is that correct?"

"no! Az-tek Mul-tee-plah!"

"I h.. I h...** heard you say ** aaaDacia Sandero, is that correct?"

Yeah unfortunately I couldn't get it to emphasize the weirdness of either. The facelifted Multipla is much less distinctive looking too so maybe that was getting in the way.

Here's Traction Avant 911:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Hadlock posted:

These are amazing, thanks

I love the first one, I would drive that car

Agree with panamera comment 100%

Kind of curious if you do an image-image conversion of the first one, with the prompt "delorian rolls Royce phantom". The pixels would probably hardly change

This is super cool thanks guys

Love the "day of the tentacle" car

I have an unlimited midjourney account and am bored while waiting to teach my next class.

NGL, I like the look of that. It has a real Syd Mead vibe.

Who needs front wheels if you don't need roads?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

Here's Traction Avant 911:

You can practically see the designer's thought process designing the Citroen 2CV before the reality of cost effective manufacturing processes were applied

The 2CV was designed about 3 years after the introduction of the 11cv/"traction avant" which at the time was actually named the 7cv

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I have an unlimited midjourney account and am bored while waiting to teach my next class.

Dodge K Car Toyota 2000 GT

Lamborghini Mura Porsche 917 in Gulf oil livery

6x6 1970 Volkswagen rabbit in British racing green with carriage wheels

classic vw beetle if it were designed in 2035 with acetylene torches for headlights, single flagella, sky blue

Edit:

6x6 trabant Dakar rally signal yellow unimog trebuchet

6x6 trabant Dakar rally signal yellow unimog trebuchet pulling a circus trailer full of shape shifting giraffes and colorful parrots in the style of hieronymus bosch

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Sep 1, 2022

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Hadlock posted:

classic vw beetle if it were designed in 2035 with acetylene torches for headlights, single flagella, sky blue

Could not get a prompt that would get me a six wagon wheel drive :(

I fed that last request in verbatim, and this is what came out...

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 1, 2022

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Stable Diffusion's take on a Gulf livery Miura 917 is pretty rad:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
half of these AI cars are Homer Simpson rear end cars and the other half are like :fap:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hadlock posted:

You can practically see the designer's thought process designing the Citroen 2CV before the reality of cost effective manufacturing processes were applied

The 2CV was designed about 3 years after the introduction of the 11cv/"traction avant" which at the time was actually named the 7cv
Yeah you're right, it's suspiciously close to a fancier 2CV!

I can't run any more prompts now but I did try pasting Trabant into one of my futuristic miata prompts. It seems to have a general idea that the Trabi is a little 2-door shitbox

I swear I didn't tell it to add guns to the last one :D

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah you're right, it's suspiciously close to a fancier 2CV!

I can't run any more prompts now but I did try pasting Trabant into one of my futuristic miata prompts. It seems to have a general idea that the Trabi is a little 2-door shitbox

I swear I didn't tell it to add guns to the last one :D

It's a Trabant, it expects it's going to need them.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

white trabant wearing a red fez cubist futurist style skiing in the swiss alps under a retro 80s sky in space

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I fed that last request in verbatim, and this is what came out...

These are amazing :glomp:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Large Testicles posted:

half of these AI cars are Homer Simpson rear end cars and the other half are like :fap:

This new tech is absolutely insane.

The trabant with a fez prompt is giving me nothing good. I'll tweak the prompt and try again later.

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Sep 1, 2022

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

yeah maybe "giant fez on top of trabant", hats go on heads

Was trying to expand on this theme

This stuff is super cool though, thanks!

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

trabant as a glass neon jellyfish hunting a lanternfish liquid, smooth, japanese retrowave style, cinematic lighting, cinematic composition in ocean depths, cosmic horror painting, elegant intricate digital painting artstation concept art by mark brooks and brad kunkle detailed

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 1, 2022

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hadlock posted:

trabant as a glass neon jellyfish hunting a lanternfish, liquid, smooth, japanese retrowave style
Can barely keep up! I just stuck your Fez prompt while making dinner and there were a couple decent ones out of a few dozen, a few minutes with photoshop could get you a fez-wearing trabant I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Somewhat surprised that it got even close to the XJR-15 actually, even though this is the racecar, especially the rear.

Hadlock posted:

KozmoNaut posted:

"Aztek Multipla"

Blessed with both a front and back of my attempt.

Hadlock posted:

Hadlock posted:

Edit:

6x6 trabant Dakar rally signal yellow unimog trebuchet

6x6 trabant Dakar rally signal yellow unimog trebuchet pulling a circus trailer full of shape shifting giraffes and colorful parrots in the style of hieronymus bosch

For the others it's difficult to get SD to step outside the bounds of what a car is, 4 wheels. You can more easily do this with img2img so I did that with a 6x6 70s era Ford I accidentally summoned before. This demonstrates one capability of image-to-image. First image is the 6x6 Golf I made using that 6x6 truck as the template. If I pushed it too far it will delete that rear wheel, hence not a true hatch in 6x6 form. I can do some more stuff with img2img later, it's very powerful, but that would involve me drawing very lovely blocked shapes and summoning from that.

EDIT
Bashed together an awful photoshop job and used img2img:

and here is a neon Ford:

and I re-did the 1995 Buick Grand National GNX using my better handle on how to work this tool:

I think it looks fantastic

for prompts, my go-to with Stable Diffusion 1.4 is:
code:
[year] [vehicle name], photo studio, ektachrome photograph volumetric lighting f8 aperture cinematic eastman 5384 film
and then play with the CFG and steps and see what comes up. Since I am running this on my own hardware, my go-to sampler is 'k_euler_a' which is more wild that the others, but the best stuff seems to come from them. ALSO with prompts, I edited them in different ways to prevent things from overpowering the other because you have to keep in mind the training data. Some things aren't in it, others are over-represented.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Sep 2, 2022