Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

i think the little kids arent there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

NotJustANumber99 posted:

i think the little kids arent there

Not around uncle Andy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lmao at the crying posh cunts

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Man these DALL-E generated images of people's faces are getting more and more disturbing.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I have just got home after a long day in the North, and my wife told me that she had to have a word with the kids for actively celebrating when they heard

So proud

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

She died as she lived, sapping the world of colour.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm loving this https://twitter.com/search?q=Disgusting&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Yeah I saw that earlier and the top result when I clicked was this https://twitter.com/cyberkeir/status/1567878876474359809

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Even more bad news, Picard season 3 trailer dropped today.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Tesseraction posted:

Yeah I saw that earlier and the top result when I clicked was this https://twitter.com/cyberkeir/status/1567878876474359809

New thread title

though the current one is also gold

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Look when your fetish is the passing of a head of state you have to take your opportunities when they come

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

namesake posted:

Fair play to them, they seem to know the words rather than trail off after the 'God Save the King' part and hope someone else knows the rest.

while they're changing the lyrics around might as well add that bit about crushing the scots back in

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Rarity posted:

Look when your fetish is the passing of a head of state you have to take your opportunities when they come
cometh the hour, cometh the man

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Glad to see the Queen finally giving something back to the nation

oxford_town
Aug 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1567946329586040833?s=20&t=Au6MThpnErnN6PcXV_Uksw

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He's too good for this country tbh

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wtf jez i thought you were a republican

i’m legit mad at him

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2d4FD9SRww

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think it's a very good tweet actually, sad when people die, understand a lot of people will be sad about it, she seemed nice when I talked to her.

Notably absent any great hagiography. Basically the same thing you could say about anybody who dies.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Also makes it clear that the set of people mourning her death doesn't necessarily include him

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/sbstryker/status/1567936940233859072

Wait until the end.

Postorder Trollet89
Jan 12, 2008
Sweden doesn't do religion. But if they did, it would probably be the best religion in the world.
Worst part is gonna be all the Yankee libs crying in public over this like Daenerys Targaryen just croaked. Brace yourselves.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
She wasn't really a human being, was she?

She was a being made of spiritual energy

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Postorder Trollet89 posted:

Worst part is gonna be all the Yankee libs crying in public over this like Daenerys Targaryen just croaked. Brace yourselves.

I got some libs but its by far more the chuds because they love nothing more than to cry about old white people with inherited wealth and a pedo failson

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What is even the point of being american if you don't despise the monarchy.

Should be treasonous IMO.

Postorder Trollet89
Jan 12, 2008
Sweden doesn't do religion. But if they did, it would probably be the best religion in the world.

Jaxyon posted:

I got some libs but its by far more the chuds because they love nothing more than to cry about old white people with inherited wealth and a pedo failson

I can see that now that you mention it, but simping over buckingham palace takes a special kind of boring.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

OwlFancier posted:

What is even the point of being american if you don't despise the monarchy.

Should be treasonous IMO.

It's the white power they love not the actual values.

They'd 100% be backing the redcoats and complaining about the rebellion

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Yeah the tweet from corbz is fine IMO.

Anyway the Dall-E/AI Art thread is doing a creepy queen liz theme now:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

happyhippy posted:

Wait until the end.

this isn't real, i'm afraid (it went to god save the queen rather than back to dance music)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

What's the situation on the ground in the uk? Any changes? Is she still dead?

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

News outlets are announcing that the funeral will take place on the 19th. Which is good as it means I can still fly into Glasgow on the 17th. Hopefully the busses and trains will still be running so I can get around Scotland.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Question IRL posted:

News outlets are announcing that the funeral will take place on the 19th

Oh thank gently caress that's a Monday, day off work secured

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

GABA ghoul posted:

What's the situation on the ground in the uk? Any changes? Is she still dead?

mass rioting op. a dark voice speaks at the back of our skulls in a language none can speak but all understand. the post boxes have started to rot from the insignia out and spread tendrils into the concrete surrounding. so no all in all pretty normal thursday

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

josh04 posted:

Speaking on the Queen without hesitation, repetition or deviation.

Good job Andrew wasn't in charge, or that wouldn't be possible.

Here's a wildly amusing thought for you: if Truss pushes the next GE as far out as she can and then wins it, there's a very real chance that she'd become the first Prime Minister to serve three monarchs.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

The queen, unlike most politicians, has not been actively evil to the population of the UK. She's been born into a rotting edifice of aristocracy, and acted accordingly to those rules and norms while a procession of cunts came and went, at worse being a racist and protective grandma. I'd be much more willing to celebrate the demise of the current government over the queen.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Goddam what did Truss say to her

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Nothingtoseehere posted:

The queen, unlike most politicians, has not been actively evil to the population of the UK. She's been born into a rotting edifice of aristocracy, and acted accordingly to those rules and norms while a procession of cunts came and went, at worse being a racist and protective grandma. I'd be much more willing to celebrate the demise of the current government over the queen.
Correction; only slightly evil
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jul/14/queen-immunity-british-laws-private-property

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Angepain posted:

mass rioting op. a dark voice speaks at the back of our skulls in a language none can speak but all understand. the post boxes have started to rot from the insignia out and spread tendrils into the concrete surrounding. so no all in all pretty normal thursday

What Brexit couldn't do, the Queen's death did. The country was held together by her sheer force of will alone.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Goddam what did Truss say to her

She likes it dry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Nothingtoseehere posted:

The queen, unlike most politicians, has not been actively evil to the population of the UK. She's been born into a rotting edifice of aristocracy, and acted accordingly to those rules and norms while a procession of cunts came and went, at worse being a racist and protective grandma.

Nah