Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Lady Radia posted:

jesus goes OUT OF HIS WAY to express how much he hates f*gs

this is also wrong. i see it all the time on twitter, especially boomer twitter and poo poo like that

he see a f*g he curses it, just the way he rolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Are you guys talking about the rain of frogs in the 10 commandments or something else? I don't get it

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

i was assuming god smote a fig tree

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Lady Radia posted:

this is also wrong. i see it all the time on twitter, especially boomer twitter and poo poo like that
Cargo cult behavior is to be expected among Americans.

Arrhythmia posted:

Unfortunately you are wrong. Jesus curses them in the gospel of Matthew.
That isn't true. In the only passage where Jesus might arguably talk about gayness, the person condemned is the guy calling someone else gay in anger. The one called gay has done nothing wrong in Matthew.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

Are you guys talking about the rain of frogs in the 10 commandments or something else? I don't get it

Matthew 21:18-19

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Oh lol.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

c*dy

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Terrible Opinions posted:

That isn't true. In the only passage where Jesus might arguably talk about gayness, the person condemned is the guy calling someone else gay in anger. The one called gay has done nothing wrong in Matthew.

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

god tier username/post combo

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
And Jesus spake, “f*gs are cool now lmao”

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Lurker Ant posted:

And Jesus spake, “f*gs are cool now lmao”

"bankers still get hosed, like all of them, flip the tables and beat their rear end where they work"

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

pentyne posted:

"bankers still get hosed, like all of them, flip the tables and beat their rear end where they work"

you mean b*nkers

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

you mean b*nkers

Bonkers was a good show, you shut your phillistine mouth

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Terrible Opinions posted:

One thing to keep in mind is misinterpretation. In America (a nation founded by God) we had widespread legalization of gay marriage and cannabis at the same time. I always try to fulfill his commandment by having us both be stoned when I lie with another man as I would a woman.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Arrhythmia posted:

What the loving caress

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Jesus was basically a comedian. He just liked to party and have fun and say goofy stuff. Him walking on water was actually just him demonstrating his incredible core strength while holding onto the side of the boat, for a laugh.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

What the loving caress

If you've never gotten hangry, I don't really know what to tell you

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The best performative self censorship I've ever encountered was this woman I worked with in a nursing home telling me a story about one of the residents saying something racist and instead of not using the n word when repeating what the old lady said, she said it very quietly.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

2nd Amendment posted:

One thing to keep in mind is misinterpretation. In America (a nation founded by God) we had widespread legalization of gay marriage and cannabis at the same time. I always try to fulfill his commandment by having us both be stoned when I lie with another man as I would a woman.

When he said gays must be stoned, it wasn’t a commandment it was an explanation. He never said anything about lesbians though so our sisters are free to lie homosexually sans weed if they choose

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Arrhythmia posted:

Some Jews choose not to write "God", or any derivation thereof, for religious reasons. Occasionally you'll see them write G-d or somesuch. The reasons usually have more to do with the sanctity of the word than the profanity.

E: Obviously different phenomenon of course

Sometimes you'll see Mormons take this a step further and censor any vaguely s*xu*l word like b**bs or p*n*s or even b*tt

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Mor*ons

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fuckin' salt sellers.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

sh*w bobs

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

bum a f*g, innit

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Why the hell are you all talking like edgelords from the early 2010s?

Josef bugman fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Sep 11, 2022

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

posting like edg*l*rds

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Josef bugman posted:

h*rr

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Josef bugman posted:

Why the h*ck are you all talking like edgelords from the early 2010s?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Lmao just noticed the thread title

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Josef bugman posted:

Why are you posting like a r*tard from 2022?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Larry 😡

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah Larry, don't be a Rotard.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
First they call you a frog, then they ban random perfectly cromulent French words. The anti-French discrimination on SA knows no bounds.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

before you know it we all run out of flame r*tardant because nobody dare say the word

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Roth posted:

I like the Horror thread but it always feels like I'm perpetually 2000 posts behind in it

The horror thread you can just jump to the last page. You might miss something kinda fun but there’s always usually something else fun you’ll catch

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hey, I didn't say it.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

Hey, I didn't say it.

Flawless technique. He's become too powerful

Roth
Jul 9, 2016