Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

gonadic io posted:

This is gotta be a big boost to Scottish (and many others ofc) independence right? No way can Charles entice as many people as Liz did

Never underestimate how dumb and grovelling the average yoon is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

gonadic io posted:

This is gotta be a big boost to Scottish (and many others ofc) independence right? No way can Charles entice as many people as Liz did

https://twitter.com/PhantomPower14/status/1568923296753762304?s=20&t=OWkS4lCI3CV-HAQ72yNAvQ

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

The rumour, as others have pointed out, is Willie likes it up him. Which hey, a hell of a lot better than what his uncle is into. Positively wholesome next to that beast.

The rumour splits in two: either Kate is too middle class & vanilla to engage in this so gave him permission to go elsewhere, or else he didn't get permission and cheated on her, and that's why he and Harry fell out: coz they once swore they'd never cheat after what their dad did to their mam.

Anyway, I loving hate that I know this and am happy to spread that self-loathing causing knowledge

I believe it's the latter, coupled with The Firm silencing the press on it, but allowing them to attack Harry/Meghan instead. Hence Harry's decision to completely detach himself from the royal family.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

gonadic io posted:

Many of the smaller Commonwealth realms specifically mention Queen Elizabeth II as the head of state in their constitution - not the monarch of the United Kingdom. So before Chaz can appoint new governor-generals those nations would have to amend their constitutions. I would not be surprised if many of those countries took the opportunity to become republics when the time came.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
soon the commonwealth will just be england, canada, australia, and new zealand

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
all trussed up

https://twitter.com/LillianaFuture/status/1568052482684715010?s=20&t=Yw6b-1TDTH11xK_I9-_AVQ

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

redleader posted:

soon the commonwealth will just be england, canada, australia, and new zealand

And a lot of people in those countries who claim to be the Commonwealth's greatest supporters and advocates would be very happy to see it that way. Because something colours their opinion of the other 52 members and 2.2 billion inhabitants... :hmmno:

A124!
Jun 28, 2009

She did love causing car accidents

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

BalloonFish posted:

And a lot of people in those countries who claim to be the Commonwealth's greatest supporters and advocates would be very happy to see it that way. Because something colours their opinion of the other 52 members and 2.2 billion inhabitants... :hmmno:

Thats 4 of the 5 eyes so they still have disproportionate power and influence

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Renfield posted:

The other rumour is that everyone in the press knows, but where given the ok to go after Meghan Markle in return for keeping it quiet

normal

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

what century is it lol

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how can kate be expected to peg anything, let alone a full grown duke. the woman lacks calcium, you can see it

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

someone should do a photoshop of goatse on liz's necklace

but not me because im too high and i just woke up

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the white hand posted:

how can kate be expected to peg anything, let alone a full grown duke. the woman lacks calcium, you can see it

the neighbour does it op

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

prince charles's fingers are just full of jam and will burst at any moment

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

i am harry posted:

prince charles's fingers are just full of jam and will burst at any moment
corbyn sneaks into his bedroom each night, injecting freshly made jam at the behest of the IRA

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Are we sure Corbyn didn't replace Charles with a jam golem at some point? It's exactly the sort of thing he would do.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

Are we sure Corbyn didn't replace Charles with a jam golem at some point? It's exactly the sort of thing he would do.
1981: Happily married to Diana
1983: Corbyn becomes an MP

Their marriage then falls apart, one son marries an American, and Charles becomes the disgrace he is today. That's simply too much coincidence to explain away by him not being a jam golem under the control of Corbyn.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Those are cock rings

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Der Meister posted:

what century is it lol

Every century.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
oh no regarde runnnnnn

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

A Buttery Pastry posted:

1981: Happily married to Diana
1983: Corbyn becomes an MP

Their marriage then falls apart, one son marries an American, and Charles becomes the disgrace he is today. That's simply too much coincidence to explain away by him not being a jam golem under the control of Corbyn.

Jumbly Crumbly! :argh:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CoolCab posted:

oh no regarde runnnnnn

pegged in the butt by my own princedom

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

pegged in the butt by my own princedom
william has found that baroness who is pegging a goon

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

The stretching would make it easier to go in dry

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kecske posted:

the neighbour does it op

honestly the neighbour looks as though she may possess even less calcium

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

It speaks volumes about the whole sorry lot of them that being pegged by his neighbour makes William the most human and relatable of the bunch.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

It speaks volumes about the whole sorry lot of them that being pegged by his neighbour makes William the most human and relatable of the bunch.

Knighted in the butt by the Black Rod, by Chuck Tingle III.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

the white hand posted:

honestly the neighbour looks as though she may possess even less calcium

I had no idea about any of this until now and I want to ask William why

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

I had no idea about any of this until now and I want to ask William why

He's hosed in the head. Hth

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

was Kate racist to Harry’s children?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Breakfast All Day posted:

every brit i have to talk to on a daily basis is on about how wrong they were about charles and how moving his speech was. an island of congenital soggy brain

They have to start loving him now so they can grieve when he dies in five years.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Breakfast All Day posted:

every brit i have to talk to on a daily basis is on about how wrong they were about charles and how moving his speech was. an island of congenital soggy brain

lmao i don't know a single person who watched it

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol
https://twitter.com/BIRetail/status/1568961267255201794

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/MetroUK/status/1568980209461854209

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

send in the helicopters, joe. we have a political prisoner to rescue

Der Meister