Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

astral posted:

People liked the fully cooked Just Bare chicken breast chunks a few pages back. Link to where that discussion started: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008238&pagenumber=26&perpage=40#post525927217

Yeah, those things are awesome. I take 2 bags to work with me and toss them in the freezer there. I've about 6 different salsas/sauces I rotate around, and eat it almost every lunchtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

ShowTime posted:

The meat loaf and mashed potatoes have always been a hit with everyone i've ever recommended them too. Surprising, considering it's meatloaf. But it's really tasty and affordable.

The other one I see recommended a lot are the street tacos, but i've never had them myself. You can always just do a rotisserie chicken and basically any other side item you find too.

As a taco aficionado, I've had the street taco kit and they're pretty good.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
got my booster PLUS flu vax for less than the price of a hot dog. the deals never end

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Gaius Marius posted:

None, I can, and probably you as well, make anything we sell better with ease.

I can make a better cake but I can't make a better cake the size of delaware

my oven isn't big enough, you see

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
RIP.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Posting this because you haven’t found it in years?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm craving a chicken bake. My localest Costco makes one that's gigantic and packed full. I drive 20 miles down the road and their chicken bakes are about half the size and half the filling

Argh.

Chicken bake.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
goon in this thread rn

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

HOMOEROTIC JESUS posted:

goon in this thread rn

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Faith in the 'co shook. Booked booster shots for my wife and I 30 minutes apart with the idea one of us would shop with the toddler and then swap. When I went to check in for my appointment they told me to just have her come and they would do them at the same time. Sure, that sounds fine to me, praise be. What happened next I have no idea. I sat in the waiting chair long after my appointment, then 30 minutes later for my wifes appointment still waiting...Finally after 50 minutes of the toddler pulling poo poo off the shelves around the pharmacy they call us back. I asked the guy if they were busy and he no joke said "nah sometimes I just tune my staff out when they are asking me for something". Hey Zeus Cristo. This guy had to have been sampling the drugs he was pushing.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Mr.Acula posted:

How many Costco employees post itt?

After the gas station I worked at was bought out and I was laid off, I got a seasonal offer to work as a tire installer. If it was permanent I probably would have taken it over the job I eventually took.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

schreibs posted:

Faith in the 'co shook. Booked booster shots for my wife and I 30 minutes apart with the idea one of us would shop with the toddler and then swap. When I went to check in for my appointment they told me to just have her come and they would do them at the same time. Sure, that sounds fine to me, praise be. What happened next I have no idea. I sat in the waiting chair long after my appointment, then 30 minutes later for my wifes appointment still waiting...Finally after 50 minutes of the toddler pulling poo poo off the shelves around the pharmacy they call us back. I asked the guy if they were busy and he no joke said "nah sometimes I just tune my staff out when they are asking me for something". Hey Zeus Cristo. This guy had to have been sampling the drugs he was pushing.

If I worked in a pharmacy the best part of my day would be stabbing customers with needles

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Infidel Castro posted:

After the gas station I worked at was bought out and I was laid off, I got a seasonal offer to work as a tire installer. If it was permanent I probably would have taken it over the job I eventually took.

Considering how quickly we run through tire shop employees you could have easily made it to full time if you'd come

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

HOMOEROTIC JESUS posted:

goon in this thread rn

wait do you not have relish either

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Alan Smithee posted:

All I have now is ketchup and yellow mustard. Not even deli mustard anymore. :(

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

HOMOEROTIC JESUS posted:

goon in this thread rn

Hold up... relish grinder??? All I've got is a squeeze pump.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Wonder what they would do if you just bought the 10 lb bag of onions, took over a table, and just started dicing up onions into a bowl container like you see at all the taco shops.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Alan Smithee posted:

COVID has taken much from us...

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

We have relish but it's in the pumps like mustard and ketchup

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

Toxic Mental posted:

Isn’t that how it’s always been?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Apparently some people have hand crank relish machines, or did at some point.

I just got another $1.50 dog and drink, and I grabbed a $19.99 bag of the lightly breaded chicken chunks, gonna try those. They aren't offering straws with drinks anymore, probably a waste and cost cutting measure. The guy was telling everyone "we have sipping lids now".

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Onions locked up not piled high

:sad:

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Gaius Marius posted:

Food Court gets poo poo on by the other depts which is hilarious given how loving stupid and incapable most of front end is. Which dept is best and worst really depends on the manager, a good manager makes any dept fine, a bad one means you transfer. Front end is the worst though, I could not stand standing in place for hours scanning poo poo. Made me want to blow my brains out.

lol yeah thats been my experience too. i havent been at front end yet, not sure if i ever will, but i had a slip and fall a few weeks back and was doing clothing as light duty. good lord was that a test of my patience. i just had to remind myself that im getting paid to fold these clothes no matter how many times they get unfolded, sometimes right in front of my eyes lol :smith:

a while back deli made this really awesome tortellini cold pasta thing with chunks of salami and cherry tomatoes and mozzarella chunks, and it was so loving good but i havent seen it since and i check almost every day. i even asked someone if that was ever coming back but it sounds like deli has their own poo poo going on that they dont necessarily make the calls on. gently caress it was so good, and perfect for portioning for lunches :qq:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
how else am I supposed to know whether it fits or not, hmmm

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

:same:

No deli mustard tho

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

poisonpill posted:

Posting this because you haven’t found it in years?

Amazing quoted username/post combo (slice)

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm craving a chicken bake. My localest Costco makes one that's gigantic and packed full. I drive 20 miles down the road and their chicken bakes are about half the size and half the filling

Argh.

Chicken bake.

How does that happen? I thought the chicken bakes were from the boxed ones in the freezer section, how can one store have larger ones?

I salute you deli-patrons. No matter the time or day, that area is like 5-deep of hordes of people waiting for their food, and all of the tables there packed as well. Like a loving mosh pit.

Hasselblad fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 14, 2022

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
30 minutes to get my tires balanced. The perfect amount of time to luxuriate in the glow of the all beef hot dog and refill

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

My wife and I went to Costco today and treated ourselves to a couple of Covid booster/flu shot combos (no refill).

Also our church has a relish pump but I usually skip out on it because I don't care much for sweet relish anymore; I much prefer dill.

BobbyDrake
Mar 13, 2005

I just bought a Masterbuilt Gravity 800 grill/smoker from the Costco website for $550. It doesn’t come with the griddle like the Home Depot model does, but the HD one is $800 so I could buy a griddle for it separately and still have spent less. Also we had Costco food court pizza for dinner the other night. Pretty good for $10 bucks.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

PBUC

digitalist fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 15, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oregon Costco baby... we don't pump our own cheapass gas, let's fuckin' go. PBUC staff.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
apparently ikea's longstanding 5 sek (50 cent) hot dog has had its price raised to 7 sek

costco remains

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/APllxA/ikea-hojer-priset-pa-varmkorvsfavoriten

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

bob dobbs is dead posted:

apparently ikea's longstanding 5 sek (50 cent) hot dog has had its price raised to 7 sek

costco remains

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/APllxA/ikea-hojer-priset-pa-varmkorvsfavoriten

this is how an empire dies

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
IKEA's hotdog is full of sawdust and sadness

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

tax free hot dogs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

tax free hot dogs

I noticed that too. I pay $1.58 for mine.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

numberoneposter posted:

tax free hot dogs

Did someone just hire Hemingway to write the worlds happiest story

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009

DamnitGannet posted:

a while back deli made this really awesome tortellini cold pasta thing with chunks of salami and cherry tomatoes and mozzarella chunks, and it was so loving good but i havent seen it since and i check almost every day. i even asked someone if that was ever coming back but it sounds like deli has their own poo poo going on that they dont necessarily make the calls on. gently caress it was so good, and perfect for portioning for lunches :qq:

tortellini is early spring/summer and gets replaced by chicken noodle soup for fall/winter, rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Oregon Costco baby... we don't pump our own cheapass gas, let's fuckin' go. PBUC staff.

You guys are weird