Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
What was the answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Y'all are gonna talk about the witch thread but just ignore this? :yikes:

quote:

This is gonna be some dumb gay goonrant, BUT LET'S HOP ONBOARD MY WILD RIDE ANYWAY~!:unsmigghh:

Let me get straight to the point:

Raise your hand if you've killed the cop in your head. Good. :same:
Now, raise your hand if you've killed or are killing the colonizer in your head. Many of you are asking "w-what...?", "lol are you serious?", etc. We all know about the entity called "the cop in your head", and it's death is a necessary part of unchaining oneself and others from the prison of Capitalism. There's just one problem, especially if you're pale, there's another entity implanted in you called the Colonizer. This entity's actively driving you to not just hate non-Christian faith, but to destroy it in whatever ways you can. As above, so below, just like fascists use liberal free-speech as a Trojan horse to deliver white supremacist An Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix's Tale, the Colonizer's favorite horse for ecocidal Christendom these days is ~skeptical atheism and loving loving science~. I don't know if you've been paying attention, but scientists are as listened to by the government as Indigenous elders.

There's a reason natives are screaming from the rooftops for y'all to listen to them, cause if you keep ignoring them, you're literally going to continue the colonial cycle, but this time forcing the "superstitious savages" to surrender their ways and adopt the immortal science. That's exactly what the colonizer in your head wants, and why you must kill him.

Not sure what else to say on this, again, sorry if this came out a dumb goon rant, just my observation :shrug:

(Apologies if this person is known to have mental issues...I was just lol'ing at dumb witchcraft stuff and got stopped by a wall of :stare: text. I'll edit this out if I'm basically doing the goon version of "Y'ALL SEE THIS CRAZY HOBO SCREAMING ON THE SIDEWALK?!", as their rapsheet seems to indicate this is kinda their Thing.)

Read After Burning fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Sep 16, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

henkman posted:

What was the answer

IDK, I was banned lol. I only came back once people finally accepted that Lowtax was a piece of poo poo and Jeff unbanned me, which was much later

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Woolie Wool posted:

Does anybody know where to find the old LessWrong mock thread?

Also I've been looking for that one "arm reduction" thread that was like an internal mock thread for TCC with all the best posts about joose and horrible side effects all in one place.

I don't know about the thread but here is the pastebin with all the joose posts, its actually more hosed up than I remembered https://pastebin.com/DNxe1302

quote:

So I mixed up a 2mg/ml solution and I'm going to drop 2mg before I go to work (t-minus 1 hour.)

So I ended up dropping 1mg, waiting a half hour, then dropping 1.5mg. A lot of clumsiness, people accusing me of being drunk at work, etc. Not a whole lot in the way of memory loss. Considering dosing 4mg tomorrow morning first thing, thoughts?

I haven't over reacted in any way so far. I don't know where that line is between being less anxious and being poo poo faced to where you break things and order huge TVs and end up sleeping naked outside.

I'm gonna find out, dosing 6mg now.
A few days later...

quote:

Figured I'd follow up on this. Since I forget December 1st - December 4thish, here's the entire story.

I dosed 2.5mg on December 1st, and then went to work. I don't remember much else about this day, pretty sure nothing big happened.

Wednesday, 11:00am: I dose 6mg.

Wednesday, 11:40am: I leave my house in my work clothes, wearing no shoes.

Wednesday, 11:55am: I arrive at work, apparently after swerving all over the road and almost hitting a telephone pole near our local library.

The telephone pole is on the right side of the road, in-between the road and the library. According to a friend who witnessed me driving to work, he thought I was going to the library.

Wednesday, 12:00pm - 12:07pm: I apparently have not only fallen down, but passed out. The big cheese is at work currently, but from what I recall has said nothing to me. A lower manager asks me to go sit down because I am apparently hosed up. I, instead, walk out to my car and proceed to head home.

Wednesday, 12:13pm: According to the State Highway Patrol's report, I struck a deer and went off the right side of the road. I then took out a 10 foot tall advertisement sign, ramped my SUV (an Oldsmobile Bravada) up a dead tree, flipping it on its left side. I remember the car being sideways, and having a cracked windshield.

Wednesday, between 12:15 and 12:30pm: Someone helps me out my passenger door and sits me in their car until the squads arrive.

Wednesday, before nighttime: I call my work and tell them I got in a car accident, effectively freaking them out. I also threaten to kill my lesser manager for loving with my family (I have no clue how that even makes sense.) I am taken to [LOCAL HOSPITAL HERE], apparently complaining about stomach and elbow pains. Doctors fear internal injuries, and determine that I should be life-flighted to a bigger hospital. Bad weather prevents me from being flown, and I must be taken via ambulance to a bigger hospital.

Wednesday, during the transfer: Two paramedics administer 200mcg of Dilaudid to me, and I remember having a normal conversation with them, just not what it was about.

Wednesday, sometime between 3pm and 9pm, at [BIGGER HOSPITAL HERE]: I am admitted with bradycardia (HELLO OPIATES AND BENZOS) and vehicular injuries. Apparently my sister comes into my room, crying and screaming. I eject my family from my hospital room.

Thursday, 4:30pm: I am discharged from [BIGGER HOSPITAL HERE]. I remember not being able to lift my head, and being wheeled out of the hospital without moving any part of my body.

Friday, 1:00am: I consume 12 percocets (prescribed for pain) to try and kill myself.

Friday, 2:30am: I receive activated charcoal and get my stomach pumped.

Friday, 3:xxpm: I am threatened by the hospital's psych that if I don't take some Wellbutrin and Celexa (meds that I was previously on) that I would not be allowed to leave the hospital until the 72 hour observation period ended. I said, gently caress that poo poo and took them.

Friday, 6:30pm: I am discharged from [SMALLER HOSPITAL HERE].

All in all, my medical bills are something of $26,000 and my SUV is totaled. I blew the front two tires (THEY WERE LESS THAN ONE WEEK OLD ) I didn't break any bones, just a few bruises. No citation from the Highway Patrol, nobody else hurt, everybody's happy.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I just remember thinking my last post ever on SA would be asking if the hot dogs at Five Guys were any good, and it felt fitting in some way

jesus christ

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

The guy's rap sheet is truly unbelievable

Lol

RIPissdude

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lowtax banned me in early 2020 for heavily implying he was a domestic abuser on twitter and graciously offered to unban me only if I apologized to him publicly to my massive following of like <200 people. Some goon PMed him the tweets in what has to be one of the pettiest slimeball moves ever, since FYAD was closed and I wasn't even around much to begin with.

I just remember thinking my last post ever on SA would be asking if the hot dogs at Five Guys were any good, and it felt fitting in some way

Legit can't tell which is more pathetic, banning for making an insulting (and literally true) tweet, or whoever was the narc that tattled

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

henkman posted:

What was the answer
Just checked, nobody had tried them so it was all speculation.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lowtax banned me in early 2020 for heavily implying he was a domestic abuser on twitter and graciously offered to unban me only if I apologized to him publicly to my massive following of like <200 people. Some goon PMed him the tweets in what has to be one of the pettiest slimeball moves ever, since FYAD was closed and I wasn't even around much to begin with.

theyre ok

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I tried them and they were decent. A little overpriced but that’s Five Guys

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is so comical considering he claimed to have no clue who you are like six months later.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Roth posted:

This is so comical considering he claimed to have no clue who you are like six months later.

(Lowtax was full of poo poo)

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
lol that reminded me of this exchange

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey Rich how does it feel knowing I was right about you last January after you banned me for it? Enjoy being despised by your children and dying alone lol

Lowtax posted:

I don't remember who you are, sorry

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Practicing for the next birthday party??

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Read After Burning posted:

(Apologies if this person is known to have mental issues...I was just lol'ing at dumb witchcraft stuff and got stopped by a wall of :stare: text. I'll edit this out if I'm basically doing the goon version of "Y'ALL SEE THIS CRAZY HOBO SCREAMING ON THE SIDEWALK?!", as their rapsheet seems to indicate this is kinda their Thing.)

After searching to find out who posted it and looking at their rapsheet, they just appear to be the typical non-grass-touching goon who likes to post their violent bloodlust fantasies like it's totally normal.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Potassium Problems posted:

Holy gently caress :lmao:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Read After Burning posted:

lol at his first post in the thread

quote:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yeah that's what I was thinking of, was just too lazy to go grab the posts.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Kirk Vikernes posted:

After searching to find out who posted it and looking at their rapsheet, they just appear to be the typical non-grass-touching goon who likes to post their violent bloodlust fantasies like it's totally normal.

I wonder how they would get along with the "violent bloodlust fantasies involving dogs" goon.....

some plague rats posted:

I'm gonna pull a Koalas March and just say

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

some plague rats posted:

quote:

TUETNRO

:whitewater:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

raise your hand if you've killed or are killing the colonizer in your head.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

raise your hand if you've killed or are killing the colonizer in your head.

Columbus lives rent free in my head.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

qnqnx posted:

he's legally required to introduce himself to your neighbors

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

It was also a time where lowtax said "what" to every single bit of criticism written in more than 2 words to try to hide how not mad he was, honestly pathetic

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

It reads like someone fed a bunch of cspam posts into one of those ai bots

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Imagining the fat guy from Disney's Pocahontas getting blown up by bazookas over and over until my tarot cards let me shoot fireballs.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
We all know about the entity called "the cop in your head"

i mean, right?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Runa posted:

he's legally required to introduce himself to your neighbors

I've built in my head a huge statue to mark the occasion.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

what the hell is tuetnro?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Kild posted:

A comedy misspelling of Trump, last name of Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States of America (2016-2020)

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Heath posted:

A comedy misspelling of Trump, last name of Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States of America (2016-2020)

hm

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Heath posted:

:sweatdrop:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kild posted:

When Trump ceased to be the president the thread about him in C-SPAM was not closed and the result was one of SA’s most bizarre ongoing experiments to prove the existence of horseshoe theory

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

pentyne posted:

Mods have posted several times that despite all that, they get some of the most insane, hateful vitriol over 6 hour probes, not bans or anything like that.

100%

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's true. Try me and find out

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
6 hours isn't a punishment, it's a time-out, and that's a lot more demeaning to people who have a lot else in common with children who are made to sit in the corner

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Heath posted:

this is because in 2016 there were reports phone pollsters weren't getting an accurate number of voters who were voting for trump. The pollster would start reading boring political questions, and the voter would yell TRUMP! and hang up. Which, since they didn't finish the survey, means that they didn't get counted.

this made TRUMP! a funny catchphrase, which then mutated

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kild posted:

A sign of severe mental illness.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Heath posted:

:goofy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

qnqnx posted:

Columbus: oh, and just one more thing

[the Santa Maria arrives]