Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

I mean I'm still not sure how many of those comments are "real" and how many are fake. his videos have an inordinate amount of curated positive on brand response poo poo like that with proper grammar from generic users with names like Mason White-Spunner. almost none referencing any cumtown poo poo, thousand island stare, saying his dick is small etc

i'm sure he has built a significant mainstream post-cumtown fanbase, but it's impossible to tell what the scope of it is when that PR firm basically materialized it digitally overnight

the further we get away from it the more i'm fully just on nicks side with that argument. it was inappropriate to have out on the podcast, but if you're going to do it, I can appreciate his logic in what probably felt to his autistic brain like a tough love last resort of public humiliation in the court of public opinion. i do think it came from a place of love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Stav jumping ship from East Coast to suck Texas//LA comic dick is sad & unbecoming, and hes only fat and destroying his body because he wants to, not because he has to. in short:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2_0Pje_8I

stump collector
May 28, 2007
whatever shits boring who cares

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

were live and getting pussy

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Anybody out there ever been hit by a car?

No?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I don't believe stav has ever had sex.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

anyone tryng to plump up in here

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

I don't believe stav has ever had sex.

his ex unfortunately does a whole bit about sitting on his face while having her period

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the gabriel iglesias and stavros halkias mmmmmegatour

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it would be a pretty good bit if stav disappeared for a while then came back cut as gently caress

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

ben shapino posted:

it would be a pretty good bit if stav disappeared for a while then came back cut as gently caress

A while back they talked about Ethan Suplee and Stav wanted to do something like that, be a fatass that gets ripped as hell. People were getting worried about the self esteem hit they'd take if Stav managed to become less massive than them.

That was at least a hundred pounds ago.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i say swears online posted:

the gabriel iglesias and stavros halkias mmmmmegatour

I would say this would be a big move

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I would say this would be a big move

Every move Stav makes is a "big move".

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
“You’ll be lucky if you still have a loving knee” ruined Stav’s life lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Fight is maybe a top-five bit for me

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’ve only listened to it twice but it makes me so uncomfortable I can’t bear to repeat it. Authentic Nick is just awful

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
"whatever, the podcast is over"
"You mean the episode"

The fear in Adam's voice

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

The funniest part is how 20 seconds of a real rear end moment from a four year old episode of the world's gayest podcast is burned into our collective memories when Adam, Nick, and Stav probably have no recollection of it at all

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Just picked up a huge Staub dutch oven on clearance for a steep discount, what are some good pork shoulder recipes?

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

authentic nick rules

hard to listen to but vital context

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

The funniest part is how 20 seconds of a real rear end moment from a four year old episode of the world's gayest podcast is burned into our collective memories when Adam, Nick, and Stav probably have no recollection of it at all

Iirc the bam/gene dinapoli episode was right after that. Literally bought the show 3 more years.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

need a rock SHUT UP BITCH style two-second youtube of nick being mean to adam

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If I had a friend who was a shredded gnome and I was a fat sack of poo poo (I am), I’d say, bro, get me loving sexy like you, you ain’t doing poo poo except collecting power tools or whatever

Instead stav complains about his dad like we don’t all have bad dads; he should complain about his mom who stuffed his little rear end to compensate for whatever was going on there

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

this mightve been the most chaotic podcast episode ever recorded

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ElGroucho posted:

If I had a friend who was a shredded gnome and I was a fat sack of poo poo (I am), I’d say, bro, get me loving sexy like you, you ain’t doing poo poo except collecting power tools or whatever

Instead stav complains about his dad like we don’t all have bad dads; he should complain about his mom who stuffed his little rear end to compensate for whatever was going on there

lol did you see this

quote:

Venetia Halkias, a dental technician who lives in Baltimore, said she uses coupons and shops for sales at different grocery stores to save money.

"We have a family of five, and four of them are men," Halkias said. "It can get expensive to feed everybody."

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
His solution to eating his family out of house and home was not to stop eating, but to buy another house

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

this mightve been the most chaotic podcast episode ever recorded

its great. I love that they spend half of it watching videos we can't see. and Adam just plays on his phone and then leaves instead of doing the second episode

mistermojo fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Sep 17, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Coxswain Balls posted:

Just picked up a huge Staub dutch oven on clearance for a steep discount, what are some good pork shoulder recipes?

oh poo poo those are really nice you should make no-knead bread in it instead

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Look, that ebike isn't going to ride itself!

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

poo poo derrick, you killed a mf on camera the least you could do is speak a little Chinese for em

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Pharmaskittle posted:

poo poo derrick, you killed a mf on camera the least you could do is speak a little Chinese for em

all timer

stump collector
May 28, 2007
that and jerry goes blue

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

faaaavvaaa beans

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Stav is a disaster
Nick pulls through his bullshit

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Listening to my old favorite clips and Nick’s early stand up bit about Judge Mathis makes me laugh so hard. “I find you guilty of 12 counts of Muh-Fuckery in da first degree, without possibility of Cut Me Some Slack, Jack

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Trillhouse posted:

mississippi is the fattest state I've ever visited. every person there weighs 500 pounds.

I'm regular obese, and I was legitimately shocked at how fat people are in the United States.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Pharmaskittle posted:

MISTER
GENTLEMAN
REVEREND
DOCTOR

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i like him, i think hes cute!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

Listening to my old favorite clips and Nick’s early stand up bit about Judge Mathis makes me laugh so hard. “I find you guilty of 12 counts of Muh-Fuckery in da first degree, without possibility of Cut Me Some Slack, Jack

ey nick, what color my eyes