Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I remain in the belief that dalereed is simply a very angry giant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

ChaseSP posted:

I remain in the belief that dalereed is simply a very angry giant

Was a giant? Right, you mean was a giant?

Hopefully. Sometimes dead is better.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

He's in Hell now, looking like an Ed Roth caricature as he drives around in a big hot rod, running over hippies who are also in Hell for smoking weed.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Dalereed was almost a real-life version of Cliff Yablonski from this very website.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Presto posted:

Dalereed was almost a real-life version of Cliff Yablonski from this very website.

almost?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I want to hug him and say the immortal line from the unsung classic Cabin Boy

"[dalereed], you've been like the drunken, abusive grandfather I never had."

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Scratch Monkey posted:

I want to hug him and say the immortal line from the unsung classic Cabin Boy

"[dalereed], you've been like the drunken, abusive grandfather I never had."

quote:

To: Scratch Monkey

Hell no you ain't hugging me I never hugged my kids, never hugged my wife, and I sure as hell ain't hugging some hippy on some dead internet comedy forum!

37 posted on 09/20/2022 9:51:12 PM PDT by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies ]

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

:golfclap:

A tribute to a legend.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I swear to God I thought that was a real dalereed post until I got to the last 4 words. drat, dude was so toxic that something like that post sounds plausible.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
New York attorney general Letitia James to make ‘major announcement’ within hours

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
She is uppity. She is planning on doing something really uppity.

4 posted on 9/20/2022, 11:46:42 PM by Governor Dinwiddie (LORD, grant thy people grace to withstand the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil.)

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
(Rubbing her hands together and smiling)
White boy, you is gonna make me a big, big star.

3 posted on 9/20/2022, 11:46:21 PM by frank ballenger (You have summoned up a thundercloud. You're gonna hear from me. Anthem by Leonard Cohen)

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man
Black democrats seem to be too dumb to know the laws, or too hateful and corrupted to follow any of them.
This James is a real piece of poo poo.

16 posted on 9/20/2022, 11:53:59 PM by Bullish (Rot'sa Ruck America. )

quote:

To: Governor Dinwiddie
There have been two ‘successful’ black women in the history of the world and that’s Oprah and Michelle Obungo, I suspect it stays that way.

28 posted on 9/21/2022, 12:25:33 AM by Levy78 (Reject modernity, embrace tradition. )

quote:

To: leaning conservative
Do like the monkeys in the Bronx Zoo and throw your 5hit against the wall to see what sticks.

36 posted on 9/21/2022, 1:37:27 AM by lightman (I am a binary Trinitarian. Deal with it!)

quote:

To: Trump.Deplorable
That’s why white dems love putting black dems in seats of power...THEY CONTROL THE POWER ...black dems do whatever dem party wants....Whether they are mayors, police chiefs ,governors or state atty general......It’s always how can I help white dem party........

38 posted on 9/21/2022, 1:53:28 AM by Hambone 1934 (Dems love playing Nazis.....The republicans love helping them)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

NATO and the EU will not stop until the LGBTQIA+ flag flies over the Kremlin, just as it flies over American embassies. (Remember: the + is for Pedophilia. The satanic globalists are just keeping that on the down-low, for now.)

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

quote:

She is uppity. She is planning on doing something really uppity.
All the dogs in my neighborhood suddenly started barking and howling for some reason.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

I swear to God I thought that was a real dalereed post until I got to the last 4 words. drat, dude was so toxic that something like that post sounds plausible.

I feel like I was touched by an angel

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

To: Governor Dinwiddie
There have been two ‘successful’ black women in the history of the world and that’s Oprah and Michelle Obungo, I suspect it stays that way.

28 posted on 9/21/2022, 12:25:33 AM by Levy78 (Reject modernity, embrace tradition. )
That tagline is pretty fascy and that post pretty ignorant and racist :yum:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

She's currently announcing criminal charges against Trump and his family and associates for lying about his worth to secure loans.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

FMguru posted:

All the dogs in my neighborhood suddenly started barking and howling for some reason.

I'm not even a dog, and I still barked a little.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Zipperelli. posted:

dalereed was very obviously a huge liar and made up half the stuff he posted to peacock for other freepers

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Hateful peacocking.

Hatecocking.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Elephant Ambush posted:

dalereed was very obviously a huge liar and made up half the stuff he posted to peacock for other freepers

I will never doubt his undying hatred of hats.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I will never doubt his undying hatred of hats.

His hatred is eternal, yet will always be petty. There’s nothing too small for him to direct it at, and just because he’s dead doesn’t mean his essence is any less powerful.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Xiahou Dun posted:

Hateful peacocking.

Hatecocking.

Peahating

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Truly a model American Conservative :patriot:

This poo poo is all over right wing news
41-Year-Old Shannon Brandt RELEASED on Bond After Killing 18-Year-Old Cayler Ellingson Over Teen’s Conservative Views

quote:

To: lowbridge

Perhaps if some of the “insurrectionists” of Jan 6 had run down kids with their cars they’d be free.

2 posted on 9/21/2022, 7:39:39 PM by fwdude (Racism is not dead, but it is on life support - kept alive by politicians….” — Thomas Sowell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

A reminder that liberals are the real racists fascists insurrectionists violent thugs

quote:

He should be sentenced to immediate and instant death.

4 posted on 9/21/2022, 7:39:57 PM by No name given (Anonymous is who you’ll know me as. )

quote:

Pretty easy to find a Shannon Brandt in the Foster County property assessors online database. Just saying.

16 posted on 9/21/2022, 7:48:46 PM by tnlibertarian

quote:

Released to make it easier for Ellingson’s family and friends to find him!

20 posted on 9/21/2022, 7:50:42 PM by ryderann

quote:

Hopefully someone will deliver street justice to this POS.

22 posted on 9/21/2022, 7:56:22 PM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )

edit: Wow, I missed this one. In this context they're allying with fascists but of course not explicitly saying it, outside of the other disturbing poo poo going on in this post :catstare:

quote:

To: lowbridge; All

This is North Dakota, not San Francisco. The woke communists are everywhere. This is like Spain in 1935. MAGA Americans must understand that they have to be armed and ready to kill, anywhere. There are people living near you who want you dead. You must toughen up mentally and be ready to kill men and some women in your own community. That is part of the sort of civil strife that is coming down.

29 posted on 9/21/2022, 8:21:49 PM by robowombat (As am I, but it isnot any of my business that the people of GOrth,He looks like the sex all y one )

Christian persecution is here! This time! It's totally happening now! Ahhhhh!!!! :supaburn:

quote:

To: Ken522

Anticipating this sort of ‘action’ soon to surface against Christians doing street witnessing.

11 posted on 9/21/2022, 7:43:28 PM by MHGinTN (A dispensation perspective is a powerful tool for discernment)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

Joe Biden made this happen by standing up on a fascist set and giving a speech about how conservatives are extremist fasist threats to democracy. Joe Biden did it.

18 posted on 9/21/2022, 7:48:52 PM by pepsi_junkie ("We want no Gestapo or Secret Police. FBI is tending in that direction." - Harry Truman)

A freeper mishearing "Brandon" as "Ryan" and using that over the last 2 years, confusing all the other conservatives they interact with, is kinda funny.

quote:

That Ryan fella said we must kill MAGA.

24 posted on 9/21/2022, 8:08:13 PM by hercuroc

Just why are conservatives always portrayed as bloodthirsty maniacs?! :ohdear:

quote:

No justice. No peace. There is no law. No one is coming to save you. Always carry.

26 posted on 9/21/2022, 8:09:35 PM by TTFlyer (Lenin: that by the infliction of terror, a well-organized minority can conquer a nation.)

quote:

People who ask, "why does a 18 year old need to carry?" This is why.
28 posted on 9/21/2022, 8:20:19 PM by Harmless Teddy Bear (The nation of france was named after a hedgehog... The hedgehog's name was Kevin... Don't ask)

quote:

To: JoSixChip

Sometimes justice needs to be dispensed outside of a courtroom.

32 posted on 9/21/2022, 8:23:41 PM by mrmeyer (You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him. Robert Heinlein)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: VideoPaul

Only if people say no get in the street and cause riots.

But conservatives only show up to trump fests.

I would say it is way past the time to start rioting.

33 posted on 9/21/2022, 8:27:20 PM by Chickensoup ( Leftists totalitarian fascists are eradicating conservatives. Leftists are genocidal. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Sep 21, 2022

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They spent a good chunk of Trump's term trying to legalize running over protesters.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Mantis42 posted:

They spent a good chunk of Trump's term trying to legalize running over protesters.

Well, only the right kind of protesters. You know the ones. Now let me tell you about how there was one burning building in the nation therefore Black Lives Matter are all violent everywhere at all times.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Man those liberal judges are so soft on crime up there in that commie hellhole… North Dakota

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Scratch Monkey posted:

Man those liberal judges are so soft on crime up there in that commie hellhole… North Dakota

BUT CALIFORNIANS ARE MOVING HERE TO RUIN OUR BEAUTIFUL, STOLEN, EMPTY, HATEFUL COUNTRYSIDE!!!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
A Freep/Doomsday Econ crossover. Matt Bracken is practically writing his next book itt.
Did Putin’s frogmen blow up Europe’s gas supplies? Western leaders blame ‘deliberate’ sabotage after Nordsteam pipe from Russia ruptured off Sweden

quote:

To: dennisw

This is stupid.

All he’d have to do is turn it off on his end.

Stupid.

6 posted on 9/27/2022, 9:06:35 PM by Fido969 (45 is Superman! )

quote:

To: Fido969

Yes it’s probably a simple case of pipe made in China.

40 posted on 09/27/2022 2:24:13 PM PDT by Vaduz ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

My guess is the CIA at the request of the WH. Elites running Biden want the Great Reset. Knocking out both pipelines removes the immediate possibility of Europe changing its mind not to support freezing or economic collapse. Don’t be surprised if other things get blown up or burned down. The EU is broke and spent all the pension money and needs to kill off all the pensioners or have the Great Reset to wipe out all the debt.

204 posted on 9/28/2022, 12:07:14 AM by RetiredTexasVet (Biden not only suffers fools and criminals, he appoints them to positions of responsibility. )

quote:

To: Fido969

False flag, stupid, in the ends hurts Americans = the American Regime

91 posted on 09/27/2022 2:51:34 PM PDT by hardspunned (former GOP globalist stooge)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

“ Did Putin’s frogmen blow up Europe’s gas supplies?”

You Bidenites and Ukrainians are still underestimating our intelligence. NO, RUSSIA DID NOT BLOW UP THE PIPELINES, anymore than they shell the nuclear power plant they hold in Zaporizhzhia.

14 posted on 09/27/2022 2:09:39 PM PDT by House Atreides (I’m now ULTRA-MAGA-PRO-MAX!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

Looks like Jim is back to posting again.

quote:

They were biden’s frogmen.

17 posted on 9/27/2022, 9:10:06 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.)

quote:

To: Jim Robinson
Saw on Faux News that apparently the CIA warned Germany about the pipelines being taken outa few weeks ago, which is where all the talk about "something big" happening on September 24 came from. That is only 2 days before the seismographs detected the explosions.

Yep, Inside Job by WEF sycophants', basically the FJB cabal. This doddering old jerk's commie minions are going to get a whole bunch of us killed for that globalist garbage
23 posted on 9/27/2022, 9:14:27 PM by jpp113
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Rocket surgery?! :monocle:

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

It’s not very deep. But no matter. Russia, America and many other nations have mini-subs capable of the mission. Just zip on down and place a mine on the pipeline.

It ain’t rocket surgery. MUCH easier than building, maintaining etc undersea gas platforms, pipelines etc.

Any private company that can do this work underwater, can plonk a mine next to a pipeline MUCH more easily. MUCH.

And so can any of the nations with naval special warfare capabilities.

So forget about big ocean-going subs. Too shallow and restricted for them. And for the moment, forget about free-swimming combat divers.

That leaves an entire universe of wet and dry mini-subs. That can even be let loose from and recovered by “civilian” ships, all underwater, all unseen.

This is NOT rocket surgery. This is super simple, if you have the assets, like a “civilian” underwater project support ship, and frogmen, civilian or military.

In basketball terms, this is an easy layup with nobody near you.

All it takes is a national leader to give the order, and it’ll happen.

42 posted on 9/27/2022, 9:24:47 PM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

To: qaz123

“Why in the EFF would he have to destroy the thing when he can just turn the valve and shut it off like a garden hose spigot?”

The environmental damage? Bigger headache than what they’d have if he just turned off the flow?

69 posted on 9/27/2022, 9:43:03 PM by ought-six (Multiculturalism is national suicide, and political correctness is the cyanide capsule. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ought-six

Oh bullshit. Natural gas release happens all the time, usually it’s flared off. What environmental damage?

The damage is to the pipeline, now flooded with corrosive salt water for weeks to months to forever. It may be too damaged to ever use again. A total loss.

THE ONE THING THE OWNER OF A GOLDEN GOOSE DOES NOT DO IS KILL HIS OWN GOLDEN GOOSE.

78 posted on 9/27/2022, 9:47:21 PM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

Matt Bracken being told to calm down by the founder of the KKK

quote:

To: Travis McGee
Grow up.

Travis, that is uncalled for.

89 posted on 9/27/2022, 9:51:08 PM by nathanbedford (Attack, repeat, attack! - Bull Halsey)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 68 | View Replies]

quote:

To: jpp113

No, Kearsarge may have had a C&C role, but nothing direct.

My money is on a “civilian” [wink wink] undersea support ship with a central dive station for dropping divers, mini-subs and ROVs out of the center of the hull, unseen.

Even a ship NOT designed overtly as an undersea support ship can be covertly converted to have that capability. Can drop out a mini-sub with external explosive packs, completely unseen.

Picks up the mini-sup hours to days later.

The explosive charges just have to be laid along the pipeline, they can be detonated on a timer, or remotely.

This is not hard stuff. It’s MUCH MUCH easier than the undersea work done every day in every ocean to BUILD and maintain these pipelines.

Such a ship will NOT be flying an American flag. It will fly a flag of convenience. Panama, Liberia, etc.

114 posted on 9/27/2022, 10:05:50 PM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies]

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
“Hmm yes, I should further destabilize the energy market. This is definitely good for me personally.” -Joe Biden, I guess.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Haven't had a good zot thread in a while.
Cheney rips Trump ‘death wish’ comments against McConnell: ‘Absolutely despicable, racist attack’

quote:

To: conservative98

This is why Trump needs to shut his f——g mouth. He says stuff they can twist too easily. It’s tiring!

3 posted on 10/3/2022, 11:34:12 PM by tbewin ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: tbewin

What’s tiring is people like you playing right into the hands of the leftists.

16 posted on 10/3/2022, 11:42:49 PM by McGavin999 (A sense of humor is a sign of intelligence, leftists have no sense of humor, therefore………)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: McGavin999

What’s tiring is losing presidential elections! If we run Trump in 2024 it will be another L for us!!!

20 posted on 10/03/2022 4:44:28 PM PDT by tbewin ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

Good God. Just go curl up in a corner, you pussy.

30 posted on 10/03/2022 4:49:14 PM PDT by rlmorel (Nolnah's Razor: Never attribute to incompetence that which is adequately explained by malice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: rlmorel

You are making a great contribution to the conversation...NOT!!!

34 posted on 10/03/2022 4:50:08 PM PDT by tbewin ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies ]

quote:

Goodbye.

52 posted on 10/03/2022 4:53:57 PM PDT by Admin Moderator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies ]

quote:

He didn’t “barely” beat Hillary and HE WON bigly over BIDEN...I take it you don’t believe that the election in 2020 was stolen either?
Hmmmmmmm....your on the wrong forum.

96 posted on 10/03/2022 5:55:49 PM PDT by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

It's not about actually doing anything other than persecuting the out group.

quote:

Trump isn’t going to shut up and be muzzled.

Its just something people are going to have to deal with.

64 posted on 10/03/2022 5:01:28 PM PDT by unclebankster (Globalism is the last refuge of a scoundrel)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: unclebankster

Let Trump be Trump. The people he goes after deserve it.

65 posted on 10/03/2022 5:02:32 PM PDT by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: unclebankster
I don't want someone who is going to shut up and be muzzled, because that is what THEY want.

I want someone who says we're advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding anything except the Leftist and RINO balls. We're going to hold them by their balls and we're going to kick them in the rear end; twist their balls and kick the living sh** out of them all the time. Our plan of operation is to Insult and Defeat them, and keep on Insulting and Defeating them. We're going to go through The Swamp like sh** through a tinhorn.

That's what I want. Not someone who wants to find a middle ground with them, because they aren't interested in middle ground. They are only interested in control and power, and the sooner we get right with that, the better we will be.
75 posted on 10/03/2022 5:21:11 PM PDT by rlmorel (Nolnah's Razor: Never attribute to incompetence that which is adequately explained by malice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: rlmorel

I totally concur.

It’s the only way FORWARD!

102 posted on 10/03/2022 6:02:48 PM PDT by Paladin2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies ]

quote:

Yes. He says a LOT of stupid crap and you people make excuses for him all the time!

Trump doesn’t say stupid stuff, he says stuff we all want to say but aren’t bold enough to say. He says the stuff we need to hear.

85 posted on 10/03/2022 5:32:37 PM PDT by JAKraig (my religion is at least as good as yours.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Google's search engine optimizations are the real racists!

quote:

Racist? Trump and Turtle are both white.

39 posted on 10/3/2022, 11:51:31 PM by beethovenfan (The REAL Great Reset will be when Jesus returns. )

quote:

To: beethovenfan

RE: Both are white so how is it racist?

Term Black Irish may mean Mitch can claim to be a minority with all the rights and special privileges that entails. Maybe reparations, too.

“One explanation is that it’s a description for Irish people with darker features than the pale skinned national stereotype.” Irish Jewelry Company website.

This image gallery shows Jennifer Connelly and Catherine Zeta Jones and others.
https://www.google.com/search?q=term+black+irish&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjM1N_3rcX6AhVbAjQIHXrxDJsQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw

99 posted on 10/03/2022 5:58:31 PM PDT by frank ballenger (You have summoned up a thundercloud. You're gonna hear from me. Anthem by Leonard Cohen)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

Racist? Trump and Turtle are both white.

39 posted on 10/3/2022, 11:51:31 PM by beethovenfan (The REAL Great Reset will be when Jesus returns. )

Note that the racist remark was against McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who is Taiwanese. Trump called her "Coco Chow" and suggested that she was somehow beholden to China. Of course they don't know this because none of them bothered to learn anything about anything being said here.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Why the flaming gently caress do conservatives seem to think the whole 1992 "joke" of adding "...NOT!" to the end of a statement is the highest form of comedy? I see it everywhere.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Why the flaming gently caress do conservatives seem to think the whole 1992 "joke" of adding "...NOT!" to the end of a statement is the highest form of comedy? I see it everywhere.

A lot of them were in their 30s and early 40s in 1992 and their sense of popular culture was frozen as the lead fume brain worms took over

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Captain Log posted:

It’s as far forward as their sense of humor has made it?

Wait that can’t be true, it’s wayyyyy too far forward for them.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

A lot of them were in their 30s and early 40s in 1992 and their sense of popular culture was frozen as the lead fume brain worms took over

JFC I'm now giggling as I picture the worst chuds on Freep actually walking around working Hans and Franz impressions into their daily lives.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Tony Phillips posted:

JFC I'm now giggling as I picture the worst chuds on Freep actually walking around working Hans and Franz impressions into their daily lives.

...NOT!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kik2dagroin posted:

Haven't had a good zot thread in a while.
Cheney rips Trump ‘death wish’ comments against McConnell: ‘Absolutely despicable, racist attack’

It's not about actually doing anything other than persecuting the out group.

Google's search engine optimizations are the real racists!

i find it funny that some of them realize trumps a loving anchor around the parties neck and wish he would take the L and gently caress off and way.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Captain Log posted:

It's just the GenX version of the "yeah.. no" that the Millennials do.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Skex posted:

It's just the GenX version of the "yeah.. no" that the Millennials do.

I thought this was a midwestern thing. Not that I know anything anymore being a hermit with internet poisoning.

Has Bracken written anything "worth" reading recently? The EF&D let's read in TFR was good back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Warmachine posted:

I thought this was a midwestern thing. Not that I know anything anymore being a hermit with internet poisoning.

Has Bracken written anything "worth" reading recently? The EF&D let's read in TFR was good back in the day.
From 2016:

https://en.paperblog.com/bracken-the-alienork-way-1399478/