Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I want to suck his dick under his robe like an 1800s photographer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
sausagelike fingers on the pulse of society

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sausagelike fingers on the pulse of society

Billy Bob Thornton and Jon Heder in "School For Squirters"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
The Englishman who Squirted up a Hill but Came down a Mountain

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
What about Splash but instead of a mermaid it’s just

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The Englishman who Squirted up a Hill but Came down a Mountain

oh and it's about an FTM dude, i dunno if that was clear

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

schindler's pissed [upon]

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Oh my god the idea of some poor dweeb discovering Stav’s viral crowdwork tik toks and latching on to him as a comedian who helps them through the rough patches is so incredibly sad, JFC

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

If stav really is getting girls to sign ndas before sex I hope he is using the ones Adam got him as a gag birthday gift

https://youtu.be/YH03_Hvk1Fo

Brown Paper Bag fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Sep 18, 2022

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I have to assume the act of signing a paper document would snap them out of whatever inebriated clout hypnosis has stupored them and they’d realize they were about to gently caress a guy who looks like whoever Slimer was back when they were still alive

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Sep 18, 2022

stump collector
May 28, 2007
you ladies ever been with a sl*mer?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

I have to assume the act of signing a paper document would snap them out of whatever inebriated clout hypnosis has stupored then and they’d realize they were about to gently caress a guy who looks like whoever Slimer was when back when they were still alive

lmao

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Chilling

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Stav makes them sign the nda because he got circ’d years ago but doesn’t want to drop all the jokes he has about his phiimosis

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/StampsBot/status/1571489474164449282?t=kl9jdGU47Uc1i0HaIomxaA&s=19

E: aw man it cutoff the funny part

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
How about an Nda and it’s

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
My old fraternity, Delta Phi Mosis

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
can’t imagine the caliber of woman that is still down after signing paperwork before sex.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

There was a fun rumor that Justin Bieber made groupies sign a NDA before he hosed them so they can't tell everyone he has a small dick.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Cached Money posted:

There was a fun rumor that Justin Bieber made groupies sign a NDA before he hosed them so they can't tell everyone he has a small dick.

Preposterous. There's been multiple news articles about how his dick is big

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Cached Money posted:

Justin Bieber has a big dick and round smooth balls to go with it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I thought bieber’s NDA was because he’s a deeply conservative religious guy and wanted everyone to think he was a virgin, that’s why it was a big deal when he cheated on his girlfriend with a completely mid Brazilian waitress a few years ago

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

really wanna see kanye's NDA christian school

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

really wanna see kanye's NDA christian school

slave to my cravings posted:

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

I thought bieber’s NDA was because he’s a deeply conservative religious guy and wanted everyone to think he was a virgin, that’s why it was a big deal when he cheated on his girlfriend with a completely mid Brazilian waitress a few years ago

how could anyone think that a guy like biebz is not just loving constantly lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

his jesus arc is very strange. i guess it's a good marketing decision to be seen as chaste, like korean idols

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

i say swears online posted:

his jesus arc is very strange. i guess it's a good marketing decision to be seen as chaste, like korean idols

I imagine those hillsong freaks are shoveling money at him for it, and also being a child star and the consequences of that probably makes you predisposed to becoming a religious wierdo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I have no doubt Bieber has a huge dick, because it’s funnier if he’s twirling massive hog

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pharmaskittle posted:

poo poo derrick, you killed a mf on camera the least you could do is speak a little Chinese for em

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

slave to my cravings posted:

i’m shocked nick’s never done a joke like this but with NFTs

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
It peaked with "R""N"C

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

the milk machine posted:

i’m shocked nick’s never done a joke like this but with NFTs

He did one that was like “nft but all the bad ones “

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Snacksmaniac posted:

He did one that was like “nft but all the bad ones “

ah yeah that’s the stuff

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

what if it was NPR but...

stump collector
May 28, 2007
nicks psychotic relapse

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

nvm, i don't want to get got posting one of Nick's riskier acronym jokes

TwoStepBoog fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 19, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

makes a lotta sense, i was wondering what kinda person has to die to create such a cartoonish-looking ghost instead of something that just looks like a dead guy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
how about george washington carver, the scientist famous for inventing Gorilla Glue

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:aochloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

nvm, i don't want to get got posting one of Nick's riskier acronym jokes

never posting rontroversial