Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The ranking character bit was kind of weird, like it was the family except also Bullock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Levin posted:

That took much longer than expected, bit annoying. I said Francine is my favourite character because she can drain a 2L Sunkist in, like, a second.

Francine is also my favorite character, but mainly because she's insane.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

None. Avery is my favorite

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I like Jeff

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Brawnfire posted:

I like Jeff

I used to hate Jeff, but they did the impossible and made me learn to love him. I like when he gets to team up with Francine, like in Wild Women Do or Exquisite Corpses.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Kind of the opposite has happened with me, in that I liked Jeff and have become increasingly ambivalent toward him as life goes on.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Klaus

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Klaus definitely grew on me a lot over the course of the show.

"My name is Klaus and I, uh, uh... I killed two teenagers!"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I'm always rooting for Klaus and then he reminds me what a lovely little scum bag he is.

Then I root for him more

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

do you eat

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

I'm too upset about my hole being defiled.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

YOU LEFT ME WITH KLAUS YOU PERFIDIOUS FUCKS

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Brawnfire posted:

I'm always rooting for Klaus and then he reminds me what a lovely little scum bag he is.

Then I root for him more

I haven't rewatched the last couple seasons yet but I really liked the one where he was Roger's muse.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I think the lesson the Smiths need to learn is that talking animals are bad news.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Someone give me an episode to watch next

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Criss-Cross Applesauce

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Future is Borax

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

RC Cola posted:

Adventures in Hayleysitting or Stan's Night Out

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The Unincludeds

Virtual In-Stanity

Son of Stan

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

The Future is Borax

It's a loving dinosaur

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

RC Cola posted:

It's a loving dinosaur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTkMsGqHxzY

It gets said all the time but I can't believe they still put out scenes this good so many seasons deep.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

FireWorksWell posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTkMsGqHxzY

It gets said all the time but I can't believe they still put out scenes this good so many seasons deep.

The laugh is what gets me.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

FireWorksWell posted:

Adventures in Hayleysitting or Stan's Night Out

Poor jenny and her dad and babysitter

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

RC Cola posted:

Next of Pin or Kloger

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Manhattan Magical Murder Mystery Tour

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Merlot Down Dirty Shame

one of my favorites and one of the ones that got me into the show, this episode is some peak Roger

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Wow tonight’s episode was so good. I always love Francine-heavy episodes.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

RC Cola posted:

The Legend of Old Ulysses or Game Night

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Just watch all of season 13.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Bogus Adventure posted:

The Legend of Old Ulysses or Game Night

My favorite thing about Old Ulysses is how it hints at being an episode perfectly built as a Klaus vehicle, like he'd get into some fishy adventures in the lake and NOPE, instantly eaten and flopping about in acid-burned agony the rest of the episode.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
love the 2 most recent episodes.

klaus is my favorite. what are the best klaus episodes

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Da Flippity Flop comes to mind

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Pretty much any Klaus episode in the past couple seasons, honestly

quote="Brawnfire" post="526407609"]
[/quote]

It really is like flying....Jump Cityyyyy!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Klaus episode I enjoy is No Weddings and a Funeral, it's a Klaus centric episode although the rest of the fam get some good one liners and bits.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Kwyndig posted:

Klaus episode I enjoy is No Weddings and a Funeral, it's a Klaus centric episode although the rest of the fam get some good one liners and bits.

I love his monologue as a hologram during the funeral. Hep C from a dollar store plum

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

isaboo posted:

love the 2 most recent episodes.

klaus is my favorite. what are the best klaus episodes

Oedipal Panties features Klaus infecting Steve with ich so they can spend time together.

A Nice Night for a Drive features Klaus becoming the navigation system in Stan's car.

Klaustastrophe features Klaus trying to become famous by filing the family getting injured. Tbh I like the plot with Stan discovering that his dad left him with Harlem Globetrotters WAY more.

There was also the one episode with what I think was a B-plot that featured Hayley giving Klaus a haircut because it was what he missed most about being human, but I don't remember which episode that was.

Brawnfire posted:

How the gently caress did I forget this episode? :psyduck: It's a great example of a Klaus episode, even if the premise of him taking over Stan's body & defiling it makes me oddly uneasy.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
The only thing I put about what I dislike about the show was a suggestion that despite the layouts getting better over time, they should give them more budget for the visuals so they can really pull off some of the high-concept genre parody things they do, or that they could try experimenting with small visual changes, like setting the background lineart to a subtle off-black or adding subtle texture or palette restrictions to the BGs vs the characters.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I love the haircut reaction

I looked it up it's "Man in the Moonbounce"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Neeksy posted:

The only thing I put about what I dislike about the show was a suggestion that despite the layouts getting better over time, they should give them more budget for the visuals so they can really pull off some of the high-concept genre parody things they do, or that they could try experimenting with small visual changes, like setting the background lineart to a subtle off-black or adding subtle texture or palette restrictions to the BGs vs the characters.

I only said they should lean even more into the show's overall voice. Though last night's episode did just that, so they're clearly doing it already. I think that's why the show has stayed so consistently good, it's really confident in the bizarre poo poo it's trying to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Brawnfire posted:

I love the haircut reaction

I looked it up it's "Man in the Moonbounce"

Ah, thank you kindly :) I might rewatch that one later -- old Steve cracks me up.