Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Drake London or Allen Robinson

Praise me fantasy gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

thank you to everyone who told me not to start Kenyan Drake

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
I think I am now officially off the Trey Lance train

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Garrett Wilson with 30 on my bench uuugghh

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I benched Michael Thomas, and between him and Garrett Wilson I left 50 points on the bench. Thankfully I'm playing against the worst team in the league this week and I'm still going to easily win.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

fyallm posted:

And hes injured. Have to find a new qb, and matt ryan on my bench is useless

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Party Boat posted:

thank you to everyone who told me not to start Kenyan Drake

I felt so bad. I figured with no other RBs healthy Drake would do okay. Glad you didn't listen. (I got burned but it didn't make a difference in the result)

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

No worries, I would have been okay regardless - my opponent had Dak at QB but managed a trade right before kickoff for... Trey Lance.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

fyallm posted:

This post is hilarious in light of news after it

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

0.5 ppr pick 2 rbs

J Jacob’s @ Ten
C Patterson @ Sea

Tony Pollard @ NYG
Bryce Hall vs Cin

I’m leaning Jacob and Patterson because they have so many more carries and targets than the other two. I also think Seattle’s run defense against TDs is a mirage.

But Pollard is real tempting.

Ornery and Hornery fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Sep 21, 2022

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I think you got it right. I can't see starting Pollard over those 2 this week.

Currently have DEN vs. SF, so I'm looking to stream. Best options seem to be:

ATL @SEA
CAR vs. NO
KC @ IND
PHI @ WSH
DAL @NYG
HOU @ CHI

I got em in that order, but I don't particularly like any of them. Thoughts?

The Zack fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Sep 21, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The Zack posted:

I think you got it right. I can't see starting Pollard over those 2 this week.

Currently have DEN vs. SF, so I'm looking to stream. Best options seem to be:

ATL @SEA
CAR vs. NO
KC @ IND
PHI @ WSH
DAL @NYG
HOU @ CHI

I got em in that order, but I don't particularly like any of them. Thoughts?

I’ve been rolling with PHI all season, I fully think Wentz is gonna poo poo the bed this week.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Bellmaker posted:

I’ve been rolling with PHI all season, I fully think Wentz is gonna poo poo the bed this week.

Agreed. Philly defense is good and importantly Wentz is a wild man and May through some picks which is good points for D.

Picking a defense playing against Indy or Seattle is tempting but I think the Philly D slightly edged everyone out.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Agreed. Philly defense is good and importantly Wentz is a wild man and May through some picks which is good points for D.

Picking a defense playing against Indy or Seattle is tempting but I think the Philly D slightly edged everyone out.

Plus the only teams they play that are slightly scary after this week is @ARI and vGB

If they stay healthy I think they’ll be a top-5 defense this year

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Sep 21, 2022

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
That settles it. Go Birds.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

Plus the only teams they play that are slightly scary after this week is @ARI and vGB

If they stay healthy I think they’ll be a top-5 defense this year
Thank you for pointing this out, I have now replaced GB's DST with the birbs.

When looking at the DSTs in my leagues that use them.... the Jaguars are either 3rd or 4th in DST scoring through week 2, which blows my mind. I know it wont last because lol Jaguars, but still, to even be there at all at any point is hilarious to me.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Conklin or Hurst?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ferroque posted:

Conklin or Hurst?
PPR or no, and who are they playing against?

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

PPR or no, and who are they playing against?

0.5 PPR, they are playing against each other (conklin NYJ vs hurst CIN)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ferroque posted:

0.5 PPR, they are playing against each other (conklin NYJ vs hurst CIN)
Oof, thats tough. I think thats a coinflip. Conklin has one more target through 2 weeks but Cincy has the better D of the two so he might be more limited, but but the Jets DL is pretty decent and may kill Burrow on the field. I think if it were me I'd lean Conklin by a hair because the WRs on his team are less proven and Flacco seems to like targeting him.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Wilson @SF or Wentz vs PHI?
Or I guess I can take... Goff/Carr?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I think i'd go Carr

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I think I’d go Goff, which is a sentence I didn’t think I’d ever say.

Wentz is second, even though Eagles look strong.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I think I'll stick with Wentz since I'm going against the worst team and Wentz seems like the most upside going forward (unless Russ gets it going).

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

.5ppr, need a flex

AJ Dillon @TB
JuJu @IND
Hunt vs. PIT (Thu)
C. Samuel vs. PHI

Not inclined to trust JuJu at this point... but do I have to? Other three have tough matchups.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My WRs are a mess and I never pick the right ones.

Need 2 WRs, 0 PPR.

Metcalf v ATL
Amari Cooper v PIT
Chark @ MIN
Jahan Dotson v PHI

Thinking Metcalf and Cooper. Could be a get right game for Metcalf against a bad Falcons team.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr, need a flex

AJ Dillon @TB
JuJu @IND
Hunt vs. PIT (Thu)
C. Samuel vs. PHI

Not inclined to trust JuJu at this point... but do I have to? Other three have tough matchups.

I vote Dillon.

dxt posted:

Need 2 WRs, 0 PPR.

Metcalf v ATL
Amari Cooper v PIT
Chark @ MIN
Jahan Dotson v PHI

Thinking Metcalf and Cooper. Could be a get right game for Metcalf against a bad Falcons team.

Cooper is a stud, don't sit your studs. Dotson for the 10-11pt floor. I dont even know what to think about Metcalf this year with Geno. He's got some targets, just not producing. Chark might have a good game since I figure everyone will be focusing on the Sun God. Of course the goose egg last week for Chark really hurt.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr, need a flex

AJ Dillon @TB
JuJu @IND
Hunt vs. PIT (Thu)
C. Samuel vs. PHI

This is tough because yeah, Juju is hard to trust at this point but I just dont trust him. Samuel has been targeted a lot; Washington is likely to be throwing a lot and Slay will likely be on Terry so I could see an argument for him. Hunt has been seeing a decent % of the looks and the Browns D may keep Titty Kisser And The Canada Offense in check. Dillon vs TB just seems like a bad idea to me because their run D and overall D has been so drat good.

If it were me because I'm a JJSS hater I'd play Samuel or maybe Hunt if I were feeling spicy.

dxt posted:

Need 2 WRs, 0 PPR.

Metcalf v ATL
Amari Cooper v PIT
Chark @ MIN
Jahan Dotson v PHI

Like Spermy Smurf said, Cooper for sure. Like Samuel above, Dotson may see more looks if Terry is covered by Slay a lot but he has been scoring so high because he has caught 3 touchdowns in 2 games so I could see doubting him. Metcalf has been seeing a lot of short looks but Pete has been talking about opening up the passing game so maybe he may see more targets, but with zero PPR he might not be good anyway especially because Atlanta's D has been decent. Chark worries me a little because Goff has been spreading the ball around; he did have 4 targets last week but some were errant and he had at least one drop. I'd lean, uh, Dotson and hope he scores another TD and/or gets some garbage time yards, I guess? Or maybe Chark and hope he gets look if people start trying really hard to take ARSB away?

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Trying to keep my 0.5 ppr team afloat until my guys remember how to play football.

RB2:
James Conner v LAR
Ezekiel Elliott @NYG

I would rather start Conner if he stays healthy because Zeke has been nothing but a headache, but if he sits or isn’t 100% it might force my hand anyway. That brings me to my flex

Zeke if Conner starts
Curtis Samuel v PHI
Devonta Smith @ WAS

If Conner is confirmed healthy I’m honestly considering sitting Zeke. Samuel has looked good but the Eagles secondary is no joke. I feel like I’m overthinking this and when Zeke eventually blows up in a division game I’ll regret it.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Spermy Smurf posted:

I vote Dillon.

Cooper is a stud, don't sit your studs. Dotson for the 10-11pt floor. I dont even know what to think about Metcalf this year with Geno. He's got some targets, just not producing. Chark might have a good game since I figure everyone will be focusing on the Sun God. Of course the goose egg last week for Chark really hurt.

This is tough because yeah, Juju is hard to trust at this point but I just dont trust him. Samuel has been targeted a lot; Washington is likely to be throwing a lot and Slay will likely be on Terry so I could see an argument for him. Hunt has been seeing a decent % of the looks and the Browns D may keep Titty Kisser And The Canada Offense in check. Dillon vs TB just seems like a bad idea to me because their run D and overall D has been so drat good.

If it were me because I'm a JJSS hater I'd play Samuel or maybe Hunt if I were feeling spicy.

Like Spermy Smurf said, Cooper for sure. Like Samuel above, Dotson may see more looks if Terry is covered by Slay a lot but he has been scoring so high because he has caught 3 touchdowns in 2 games so I could see doubting him. Metcalf has been seeing a lot of short looks but Pete has been talking about opening up the passing game so maybe he may see more targets, but with zero PPR he might not be good anyway especially because Atlanta's D has been decent. Chark worries me a little because Goff has been spreading the ball around; he did have 4 targets last week but some were errant and he had at least one drop. I'd lean, uh, Dotson and hope he scores another TD and/or gets some garbage time yards, I guess? Or maybe Chark and hope he gets look if people start trying really hard to take ARSB away?

Thanks for the advice. Week 1 has me spooked about Cooper, I sat him week 2 when he blew up and started Chark who had a huge week 1 and did nothing week 2. I just picked up Dotson off waivers and am concerned about his TDs continuing, but I might as well ride it while I can.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dxt posted:

Thanks for the advice. Week 1 has me spooked about Cooper, I sat him week 2 when he blew up and started Chark who had a huge week 1 and did nothing week 2. I just picked up Dotson off waivers and am concerned about his TDs continuing, but I might as well ride it while I can.
Yeah its a tough call. I end up typing up my thoughts like that when I'm bored at work/procrastinating, I hope the rambling helps because yeah Dotson continuing to catch TDs at this rate is improbable, but I'm a big believer in him so I guess I'm a little biased :v:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Yeah its a tough call. I end up typing up my thoughts like that when I'm bored at work/procrastinating, I hope the rambling helps because yeah Dotson continuing to catch TDs at this rate is improbable, but I'm a big believer in him so I guess I'm a little biased :v:

Luckily I've had some time to figure out my WR situation as I started 2-0 mostly thanks to Chubb, Josh Allen, and some good streaming D picks (Miami then Tampa)

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol I am stuck with the same flex decision as last week. I just don't know what to do with these two idiots. This week they're even in the same game. I guess I'll throw Aiuyk out there, too, now that Handsom James is back under center. 0.5 PPR

Marquise Brown v LAR
Darrell Henderson @ ARI
Brandon Aiyuk @ DEN

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Docjowles posted:

lol I am stuck with the same flex decision as last week. I just don't know what to do with these two idiots. This week they're even in the same game. I guess I'll throw Aiuyk out there, too, now that Handsom James is back under center. 0.5 PPR

Marquise Brown v LAR
Darrell Henderson @ ARI
Brandon Aiyuk @ DEN
Arizona's defense has been abysmal so I would go with Hendo because he should see carries as LA tries to keep the clock moving.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I have Cooper and be plays tonight so please let me know what to do with him!!!

0.5 ppr. I have to fill 3 wr spots and a flex (wr/te/rb). Where does Cooper go and who comes out?

M Williams v Jax
M Thomas @ Car
G Wilson v Cin
C Patterson @ Sea (flex)

Cooper is a stud, but I’m not sure who to put him over. I think it has to be Patterson out and Cooper in?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I have Cooper and be plays tonight so please let me know what to do with him!!!

0.5 ppr. I have to fill 3 wr spots and a flex (wr/te/rb). Where does Cooper go and who comes out?

M Williams v Jax
M Thomas @ Car
G Wilson v Cin
C Patterson @ Sea (flex)

Cooper is a stud, but I’m not sure who to put him over. I think it has to be Patterson out and Cooper in?

I'd sit Patterson.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
.5 PPR need a flex

David Montgomery vHOU
Kareem Hunt vPIT

Hunt plays tonight, I currently have Monty slotted in.

And in another .5 PPR league i'm trying to decide between my RB2 and flex

Darrell Henderson @ARI
Cordarelle Patterson @SEA
Diontae Johnson @CLE plays tonight
Rhamondre Stevenson vBAL
James Robinson @LAC
JK Dobbins @NE

Don't think i can play Dobbins even if he's a full go. Leaning JRob and Hendo? Diontae over Hendo is my thinking too, it'll give me someone to root for tonight.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

In 0.5 PPR would you start

Russell Gage vs GB (assuming he's healthy)

over any of these guys:

Hunter Renfrow @ TEN
Adam Thielen vs. DET
Darnell Mooney vs HOU

Mike Evans being a hotheaded idiot really hosed me over this week

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

VietCampo posted:

.5 PPR need a flex

David Montgomery vHOU
Kareem Hunt vPIT

Darrell Henderson @ARI
Rhamondre Stevenson vBAL
James Robinson @LAC
JK Dobbins @NE

Don't think i can play Dobbins even if he's a full go. Leaning JRob and Hendo? Diontae over Hendo is my thinking too, it'll give me someone to root for tonight.

Watching Monty play last week, dude is like Najee but in jackrabbit form. Just dances between tackles and yeah the Bears are garbage but he gets the volume. Wish I took him over Zeke.

Hunt and Chubb are going to flip weeks where one gets 20 and the other gets 5.

I say Monty for floor, Hunt for ceiling.

Henderson in the other league. Normally I would say JRob but the Chargers line is filthy. JK also might be an option but I personally haven’t been paying much attention to him, maybe somebody else can chime in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

VietCampo posted:

.5 PPR need a flex

David Montgomery vHOU
Kareem Hunt vPIT

Darrell Henderson @ARI
Rhamondre Stevenson vBAL
James Robinson @LAC
JK Dobbins @NE

Hunt. I don't have a lot of faith in the Bears.

And

I like Henderson. I think it's a little tougher after that but Diontae is getting plenty of targets, even if he doesn't have a lot to show for them yet.